[3.16] g00fy_goober's do it all Arc Trapper (Easily Clear All Content)

I don't understand. Why we're using it in 4l setup, and not on main setup?
IGN: Chichotka
"
Exathil wrote:
I don't understand. Why we're using it in 4l setup, and not on main setup?

Because they are 2 different skills. One is Lightning spire trap and one is your arc setup.

You do not need your lightning spire traps to shock as they are for single target and you will always have your skitterbots on a single target enermy (map boss/shaper/elder/atziri/sirius/conqueror etc). However arc traps go over an entire screen and bounce all around. Your skitterbots can not have the entire screen shocked by themselves so we allow your arc traps to shock themselves.

All that aside, arc already needs to have trap support + cluster traps + arc added to it. Only room for 3 gems besides. Trap and mine damage comes pretty damn close to awakened ele focus but is unable to shock so we go for trap and mine damage instead.
How are you sustaining mana? I use EB with 500 ES and stil constantly out of es+mana in maps. I dont know what to do
How are you sustaining mana? I use EB with 500 ES and stil constantly out of es+mana in maps. I dont know what to do
"
deinernst123 wrote:

Covered in the guide
I really like the look of this build. Plus traps are an old favorite of mine from Delve onward (Incursion was my first league, though I didn't get to try the old pre-nerf Shimmeron variant). I'll probably follow this for my next league starter, if there are no major changes impacting it -- which I think is a relatively safe assumption.

I am unfamiliar with that Delve 'of the Underground' suffix for helmets, so thought I'd ask about that. It has to be found as a drop now, correct? Cannot fossil craft into it anymore? Just trying to ensure that I have my facts straight, so I know what to pursue. I suppose later on, I can use an ilvl 85+ Crusader-influenced helm to achieve the same thing.

Anyway, thank you for the well-assembled guide. I've looked through a couple of your other guides as well, and they're all nicely put together. Really addressed most questions straightaway, like meeting the STR requirements and whatnot.

I'll probably only struggle with which things to spend currency on first, between perfect clusters or hitting +1 gem crafts or a Hatred Watcher's Eye, etc. But PoB can reveal which option will be the most beneficial to me =)
"
Prolix wrote:
I really like the look of this build. Plus traps are an old favorite of mine from Delve onward (Incursion was my first league, though I didn't get to try the old pre-nerf Shimmeron variant). I'll probably follow this for my next league starter, if there are no major changes impacting it -- which I think is a relatively safe assumption.

I am unfamiliar with that Delve 'of the Underground' suffix for helmets, so thought I'd ask about that. It has to be found as a drop now, correct? Cannot fossil craft into it anymore? Just trying to ensure that I have my facts straight, so I know what to pursue. I suppose later on, I can use an ilvl 85+ Crusader-influenced helm to achieve the same thing.

Anyway, thank you for the well-assembled guide. I've looked through a couple of your other guides as well, and they're all nicely put together. Really addressed most questions straightaway, like meeting the STR requirements and whatnot.

I'll probably only struggle with which things to spend currency on first, between perfect clusters or hitting +1 gem crafts or a Hatred Watcher's Eye, etc. But PoB can reveal which option will be the most beneficial to me =)

As for the "of the underground" mod yes that is correct. However the mod can drop from delve I believe still (or maybe poe.db just not updated) but for the -res mod on helms you just roll it with the appropriate base type. They were moved to match all the influence types shaper + elder + 4 conquerors. So for the -lightning res one you just need an ilvl 85+ crusader helm.

Honestly it will be really easy to get even early on and won't be very much for a simple base (unless you get one with enchant as well). Until then you can easily skip that mod early maps and early league and just get your typical life/res rare.

Glad you like the guide, gl to you :)
Yo, how did you healed up in an instant at the movie during metamorph fight?
IGN: Chichotka
can we use a eclipse staff with trigger and +3 level lightning gem?
The conversational tone of this guide makes it very difficult to use as a reference. Please simplify it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info