[3.16] g00fy_goober's do it all Arc Trapper (Easily Clear All Content)

Have some questions again.

What do you think about dropping eldritch battery and using inspiration

Using a Profane Proxy to use chilling skitter to cast a curse

Dropping culling strike on golem setup and adding wave of conviction to cwdt golem setup

Steelskin instead ic

And lastly i dont know if its better than mark of the shaper setup but i also thought but havent checked yet can we use essence worm to use zealotry wrath and skitterbots

Thanks alot for answering all my questions btw

Last edited by KubgiN on Sep 24, 2020, 1:37:17 AM
"
KubgiN wrote:
Have some questions again.

What do you think about dropping eldritch battery and using inspiration

Using a Profane Proxy to use chilling skitter to cast a curse

Dropping culling strike on golem setup and adding wave of conviction to cwdt golem setup

Steelskin instead ic

And lastly i dont know if its better than mark of the shaper setup but i also thought but havent checked yet can we use essence worm to use zealotry wrath and skitterbots

Thanks alot for answering all my questions btw

Inspiration is way overrated and not that good. Getting 1 mod on jewels for reduced mana is pretty easy and cheap there is no reason to switch this. Even with inspiration your mana cost would be very high and you would lose charges quite often.

Losing a whole ring slot for profane proxy would be terrible.

Wave of conviction is fine i guess but i didn't use it for some reason, can't remember now.

Steelskin sucks compared to IC but use what you want.

Essence worm is for cheap starter setups and limits you to one aura (for the most part) and then makes you use an entire ring slot yet again.

Hey, I got 6 link during the heist, but using 6l arc traps seems not that good vs 4l explosive trap. I don't know why, but i feel like Arc traps sucks against bigger guys, and I don't feel that they're killing faster larger groups of mobs too. I am at lvl 70 tho and got for now only 1 dagger with 120 crit chance on it with 90+% increased trap damage and t2 added lightning dmg to spells. I don't know how to improve next.
IGN: Chichotka
Hi, first of all thank you for your time and share this fun guide.
I have a question, it tells me a lot of work to get a 6l. I bought a vaal regalia but I can't get the MODs you recommend. Some armor that can be an alternative
Rosario Central !!! Forjador de Campeones !!!
"
maniatic02 wrote:
Hi, first of all thank you for your time and share this fun guide.
I have a question, it tells me a lot of work to get a 6l. I bought a vaal regalia but I can't get the MODs you recommend. Some armor that can be an alternative

Just use a tabula or a corrupted (matching color) rare in the meantime and then just buy one. Only really need high life + crit.
Does traps still work with Cinderswallow i m using one atm but dont know if it works or not
"
KubgiN wrote:
Does traps still work with Cinderswallow i m using one atm but dont know if it works or not

It did last league, no idea if it changed this league tho
What do you think about using kintsugi + wind dancer to improve some defenses
"
KubgiN wrote:
What do you think about using kintsugi + wind dancer to improve some defenses

I think kintsugi is a terrible idea IMO. Firstly, I played this build all last league, defences was never an issue and i target farmed/bought sirius for the EGG and other reasons. My gear was also not completely insane crafted mirror gear type of stuff though definitely a bit better than usual. That being said the defences were not really any different.

Secondly, kintsugi is not very good IMO nor is wind dancer. If you wanted to beef up your defences there would be much better ways to go with more dodge/phys reduction/block/life etc.
Bro its a dodge build it gets one shotted from a white map monster how is defences are not a problem. I got herbalism and life recovery flask thingy from pantheon just to get my life high in short time so I dont die after my hp drops to 4k from 1k. You have to play like you are playing in ssf hc in 14-15-16 maps. Meanwhile people tank elder slams shaper slams sirus beams etc. Its definetly not a boss farmer for sure. Its dps is very good in budget and clear speed is also fine but yesterday i had to play entire day like i was doing uber lab in ssf hc
Last edited by KubgiN on Sep 29, 2020, 6:23:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info