3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

This just actually happened !
I'm sorry but if you fail sirus with this build them there is something extremely wrong.

It's not the best in terms of tanking massive hits and you will get one shot if you don't avoid certain things but with the right setup sirus basically does nothing if you know what you are doing. With max block the die beams hit like a pillow and you can even tank a storm for a few seconds. I've done him deathless every time I've unlocked him so far and I'm pretty bad and lazy when it comes to mechanics.

I've had more problems with minotaur, phoenix and high deli maps where I can get one shot through 7k Hp and 3k ES
sad day

https://youtu.be/7wjBXj_hqlY

the heist balls are just to strong. by accident flamedashed wrong, knew the ball mob was there and was why i was kiting on the outside.

on a note the cry of death is pretty funny in super slow motion :D
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 23, 2021, 1:08:40 AM
Hey guys,

This build was my league starter and I can confirm that it is absolutely busted. I basically scorched through t1-14 maps on a 5c budget but have hit a bit of a snag finishing my last few watchstones and maven fights. Any suggestions as to what I should invest in upgrading first? I'm within striking distance of my league goal of getting a headhunter, so I'd prefer to keep the upgrades on the budget side (~6ex or less).
hi need opinion , whats is the next biggest upgrade i shud look for next?

is it frenzy charge on hit the best? or awakened gems?
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
hi need opinion , whats is the next biggest upgrade i shud look for next?

is it frenzy charge on hit the best? or awakened gems?

your gear is really good. you even got some really gg bases with dex,+ more fire, and helmet with block + conc. imo your gear is super set. most of the items i mentioned i would try slowly recraft with harvest keeping the gg mods. so propperly a frency chest, and maby better amulet weapon, even thoe that gear you got already is good enough. as you say easy upgrades are gems. and propperly alos cheaper then trying to perfect your already gg iems. but what i would try is to remove some of the useless mods on your items and add chaos res instead.

of perticular note, you dont have ailment immunity on hat. so deffently craft that and augment life with harvest.

also your aliment immune then so craft the highest tier ms on boot with bench(24%)

for most massive defence bonus get better life craft on chest. and a +2 max + recovery shield is ultra gg
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 23, 2021, 3:48:07 AM
I think buyin the awakened gems would be the next big step and lvl em up with lenses... sitting at the same spot as you

is there any chance getting 2 heralds, skitterbots and spider aura running ? with enlighten 4 I could get 50 unreserved mana .. bf would be at 47 with - mana cost crafts ... maybe crafting a shield with reduced mana reserved ? does anyone have a idea how to setup this ?

and what should i upgrade ? i think i will try crafting the shield next ?
Last edited by lamA1337 on Jan 23, 2021, 3:50:02 AM
"
lamA1337 wrote:
I think buyin the awakened gems would be the next big step and lvl em up with lenses... sitting at the same spot as you

is there any chance getting 2 heralds, skitterbots and spider aura running ? with enlighten 4 I could get 50 unreserved mana .. bf would be at 47 with - mana cost crafts ... maybe crafting a shield with reduced mana reserved ? does anyone have a idea how to setup this ?

yes intuitip leap in witch jewel soccet, and maby a helmet ench
How do you deal with long boss fights such as sirus if you depend on the enduring mana flask? What do you do after you run out of mana flask uses?

Nvm, read the mana section
Last edited by Shadafaka on Jan 23, 2021, 5:12:05 AM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
sad day

https://youtu.be/7wjBXj_hqlY

the heist balls are just to strong. by accident flamedashed wrong, knew the ball mob was there and was why i was kiting on the outside.

on a note the cry of death is pretty funny in super slow motion :D

Sad. Now some kind of Necro DD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info