3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

how to increase the damage in a solo target. except how to take skitterbots and RF? otherwise, many t15-16 bosses simply do not notice the procast, while most of them just one-shot the character.
Parh of building shows about 6-7kk dps without vaaal. and the conditional reinforcement with 2 rings with 2 Extra Fire Damage gives no more than 1KK DPS. and clearly falls short of the figures of either Zizaran in 14kk DPS, or this build as much as 20kk

I am generally satisfied with the build, it quickly reached t16, quickly cleans even them, but in the delirium I collected the archmage's templar for 20 ex and he almost killed Sirus A8 with 1 hit.
but here for the same 20 he does not kill the boss (50 to 50) or Sirus A5
Last edited by MrGutlya on Jan 22, 2021, 6:51:17 AM
"
MrGutlya wrote:
how to increase the damage in a solo target. except how to take skitterbots and RF? otherwise, many t15-16 bosses simply do not notice the procast, while most of them just one-shot the character.
Parh of building shows about 6-7kk dps without vaaal. and the conditional reinforcement with 2 rings with 2 Extra Fire Damage gives no more than 1KK DPS. and clearly falls short of the figures of either Zizaran in 14kk DPS, or this build as much as 20kk

I am generally satisfied with the build, it quickly reached t16, quickly cleans even them, but in the delirium I collected the archmage's templar for 20 ex and he almost killed Sirus A8 with 1 hit.

To be fair, you're not using max gem & quality lvls. Also, I think Spell Cascade Support should be lvl 1. <-- This is because of the AoE of your blades, you want as little AoE on Bladefall as possible, lvling increases AoE.

Why do you use flamability in trigger wand and also use the ring? I'd suggest swapping flamability for cold snap, which slows enemies and also provides frenzy charges.

A big method of survival is the % life gained on block, which should give you 300 to 350 life per block, which should be around 3 out of 4 hits with max block. Another defense mechanic is using Glorious Vanity with either 20% extra ES or the % damage converted to chaos damage and then max out chaos res which should net you a big defensive buffer because chaos res will most likely be around 80-85%.

20ex investment doesn't mean anything, because there are builds who can clear all content for under 1 ex investment, and there are builds who struggle to do everything at even 40 ex.

You have a lot to improve and those improvements will give you more survivability. Offensive improvements are +1 skills on shield, better dmg's on wand and ofcourse the maxing of skill gems.
Last edited by Genji084 on Jan 22, 2021, 7:37:38 AM
"
Genji084 wrote:
"
MrGutlya wrote:

To be fair, you're not using max gem & quality lvls. Also, I think Spell Cascade Support should be lvl 1. <-- This is because of the AoE of your blades, you want as little AoE on Bladefall as possible, lvling increases AoE.

Why do you use flamability in trigger wand and also use the ring? I'd suggest swapping flamability for cold snap, which slows enemies and also provides frenzy charges.

A big method of survival is the % life gained on block, which should give you 300 to 350 life per block, which should be around 3 out of 4 hits with max block. Another defense mechanic is using Glorious Vanity with either 20% extra ES or the % damage converted to chaos damage and then max out chaos res which should net you a big defensive buffer because chaos res will most likely be around 80-85%.

20ex investment doesn't mean anything, because there are builds who can clear all content for under 1 ex investment, and there are builds who struggle to do everything at even 40 ex.

You have a lot to improve and those improvements will give you more survivability. Offensive improvements are +1 skills on shield, better dmg's on wand and ofcourse the maxing of skill gems.

He used the curse because he decided that the ring simply increases its effectiveness, but does not give the curse itself.
A shield is such an investment, a block is a block and 300 hp do not solve anything
I've burned myself so many times to upgrade stones to 21 damage. and they gave me on the strength of 5% increase in damage. it's still not 20kk damage as the author's POB shows.

And how much is 80% chaos resist for the price? exalts 200? well and mirror gear? And also the flasks.
so people without it kill the a8 sirus. then you have to leave this cool build on which the thread is cheap, that kills the sirus even without investing 30 exalts. thanks for the information
"
MrGutlya wrote:
"
Genji084 wrote:
"
MrGutlya wrote:

He used the curse because he decided that the ring simply increases its effectiveness, but does not give the curse itself.
A shield is such an investment, a block is a block and 300 hp do not solve anything
I've burned myself so many times to upgrade stones to 21 damage. and they gave me on the strength of 5% increase in damage. it's still not 20kk damage as the author's POB shows.

And how much is 80% chaos resist for the price? exalts 200? well and mirror gear? And also the flasks.
so people without it kill the a8 sirus. then you have to leave this cool build on which the thread is cheap, that kills the sirus even without investing 30 exalts. thanks for the information

i am playing the build my self in ssf hc. and im doing fine. ofc its far from the tier of my harvest char, but my output is 100% as expected from the current items. i dont get your emo trip, you see the char in the videos and the gear used. then just compare it to what you have. i got super scuffed ssf gear and i dont cry farming t16 and all the bosses atm.

Farm on, but don't write me anything ok?
For a week, for some reason I cannot kill siruses with equipment for endgame. it's strange, it was said everywhere that this is a mega build, but maybe it refers to the assassin
"
MrGutlya wrote:

For a week, for some reason I cannot kill siruses with equipment for endgame. it's strange, it was said everywhere that this is a mega build, but maybe it refers to the assassin

Yesterday i killed A5 Sirus with ~6kk POB DPS and 7400 HP. Deathless. Without Shaper's Shield/Immortal Ambition/+1 Weapon.

Build is strong enough, but in my opinion a bit slow.
"
2517 wrote:
"
MrGutlya wrote:

Yesterday i killed A5 Sirus with ~6kk POB DPS and 7400 HP. Deathless. Without Shaper's Shield/Immortal Ambition/+1 Weapon.

Build is strong enough, but in my opinion a bit slow.

shure. but the playstyle and everything is explained in the guide and videos. its a max tank hardcore build. no compormises in defence for anything els. while retaining good single target damage with propper gear. if your not gonna dedicate your life for x amount of time to get propper setup, then you will platoe on a certain plan.

you play this build to kill hard bosses on hc, or to try getting your noob ass to high tier in sc. if you want zoom zoom sc builds. there is a billion better options.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

shure. but the playstyle and everything is explained in the guide and videos. its a max tank hardcore build. no compormises in defence for anything els. while retaining good single target damage with propper gear. if your not gonna dedicate your life for x amount of time to get propper setup, then you will platoe on a certain plan.

you play this build to kill hard bosses on hc, or to try getting your noob ass to high tier in sc. if you want zoom zoom sc builds. there is a billion better options.

Got the main idea of the build. I think with ~10-12kk POB DPS and more cast speed this build will be fine for me. ATM i did some upgrades to 8kk DPS. Bosses even with Maven support are dead. Deathless.
I crafted this last night.

Guessing i can harvest off the Fire Resist right? easiest way to fix i assume?
"
2517 wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

Got the main idea of the build. I think with ~10-12kk POB DPS and more cast speed this build will be fine for me. ATM i did some upgrades to 8kk DPS. Bosses even with Maven support are dead. Deathless.

well that said. i tested the build i have from harvest, in perm hc in uber elder. 2 blast pr boss pr stage, seems like way more damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info