3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
jjmccaw wrote:

Duke - just to confirm you mean life recovery on block right (on the shield)? block recovery % isnt really a big deal right

No, he means "Recover (3–5)% of Life when you Block" which is a Shaper/Warlord influence suffix on shields.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

This base worth crafting?v Ilvl81
Last edited by Pizaro97 on Jan 21, 2021, 11:34:45 PM
Decent gear nothing fancy
Clear is fantastic
Survival as well

I m having issues on single target it takes WAY too long to kill Bosses

Anyone able to provide some light ?

https://pastebin.com/sJnjNYev
How are you guys getting the life block mod on the shield? I got a warlord and alt spamming but wasn’t sure that’s the best route. Is there a fossil way of doing it?
"
jjmccaw wrote:
How are you guys getting the life block mod on the shield? I got a warlord and alt spamming but wasn’t sure that’s the best route. Is there a fossil way of doing it?

fossils best
With this new elevated mods, what's the best mod combination for body armour rn? (Elevated explosion + ?)
Is the crafting section updated? Does it still work with harvest in ritual league?
"
buttcommander wrote:
Is the crafting section updated? Does it still work with harvest in ritual league?

the harvests crafts are same. just much rarer
So a small update.
i did sirus A4 now in ssf hc. at lvl 95, i could have done it way earlyer if i had acces to a shaper shield and boot before.

my dps gear is far from good but he died fast anyways. i see all thies post regarding what gear is needed. so ill show mine. i think i might remove vitality since i now got a recovery on block shield. also havent found soultether yet :(

I am pretty much stuck at about 700-800k dps with 10 blades stacked in pob. Just beat Sirus A4 but it didnt feel like the damage where it should be. Also i am really struggling with the maven influenced elder guys... feels like they almost heal as much as my damage output is.

Can please someone give advice, what to do here / which upgrades should be done first?

Thank you in advance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info