3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Blade Blast and Wave of Conviction are getting the nerf treatment for 3.14.

We won't know how much until the patch notes.
"

lets assume 15% or so for BB. and propperly like 30% for WOC
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Apr 13, 2021, 2:59:45 PM
Hey mate - will you be updating for 3.14? I'm keen to try this one :)
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"

lets assume 15% or so for BB. and propperly like 30% for WOC

Blade Blast

*Now deals 11-17 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 13-20) and 210-315 Physical Damage (previously 279-418) at gem level 20.

*Now has added damage effectiveness of 50% (previously 60%).
"
Hostaro wrote:
Hey mate - will you be updating for 3.14? I'm keen to try this one :)

TBH the entire guide should need a rework instead of just a note section to the patch( updating numbers, chances to gear, passives and craft guide) however the build remains unchanged in its core and any differences will be minor, with the nerf to soultether leech and corrupted soul, the divine flesh variant(the one in the guide) seems like the best version.

however im in mid of writing my final exames so i dont think i will be doing a full update.
Thanks for this great construction, the first time I reach level 100 .. I would like to repeat this 3.14, but I don't know how much the nerf affected blade blast
"
nachho23 wrote:
Thanks for this great construction, the first time I reach level 100 .. I would like to repeat this 3.14, but I don't know how much the nerf affected blade blast

from the numbers of patch note the bladeblast is nerfed by roughtly 25%. and vigil is also nerfed.
Got to maps last night. I find ultimatums can be tricky. Tight space of enemies to do blade fall + blast, but otherwise feeling smooth so far.
Playing ssf, so i've been a bit more thorough on map completion. Just getting to yellow maps, still feels good. Ultimatums a bit easier since gaining a few levels and using a 5L. I have trigger craft unlocked, but i can't multimod yet and don't want to lose %spell :D

Deeper on red maps, did my first a1 sirus kill, working on more watchstones now. I find in t14+ maps ultimatums can be rippy. I usually only run 1-2 phases of them now. I need to get a dmg shield, and more damage from jewels and other places I think. Otherwise the time to cast blade fall -> blade blast is what makes ultimatums a bit tricky, as enemies can swarm you quickly. Build overall is fun though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info