3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Is there a spellslinger variant of this build?
That would fix the mana and 2x button problems. Adding a poets pen could also work for it.
"
hc14 wrote:
Hello,

I've started this build for my 2nd char, and certainly enjoying the high DPS.

I'm hitting red maps at lvl 83, still with a tabula and 2 driftood wands with +1 phys gems.

Playing on a 3 person private league (team found)

I was considering something though - would a bow with +2 socketed gems + Signal fire quiver + Kaom's heart/other 6 link be viable?

Just considering it as I've found all of the above!

TIA

this is a hardcore build, and i dont cater or care about sc progression or gear choises. there is 100 ways to get billions more damage, but then its not this build.
"
lve2raft wrote:

I am not having enough single target to kill bosses...this feels bad man. I am 40 Ex into this build. Just had to ask for help to kill Chimera boss with Maven witness. Damage could not go past her regen buff to him....help? I have like 4 ex left...

your gear looks fine, most of thoes high tier special bosses, witnessed by maven requirers frostbomb to swap in to prevent regen. your lvl 90 doing special t16 bosses with lacking some decent dps rings and stuff. i did the chimera witnessed by maven on way less good gear then you have, it was not fast but it died with no issues. also maby you roled stuff like extra life or ele res or shit, that nerfs damage hard. =use brain, easy life.
I love this guide. The crafting guidance in particular is wonderful! What I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around is the spell block. I'm not following where all that is coming from and getting calculated in PoB. I got lucky with my head gear so far but the rest I guess needs work. I'm trying to figure out what to grab and get more spell block. Thanks!

Edit, I see what I did wrong... It was from not grabbing glancing blows.
Last edited by centrumsilver on Jan 24, 2021, 10:16:43 AM
"

I guess i have crafted mirror tier sceptre

Was super fun to craft since I didn't play harvest.
all these harvest crafts popping off and i'm yet to find even one augment phys craft yet even after spamming regions for ages. kinda annoying
"
crazypearce wrote:
all these harvest crafts popping off and i'm yet to find even one augment phys craft yet even after spamming regions for ages. kinda annoying

If you're in a trade league, you can buy the craft through the Forbidden Trove discord
Mhm, why doesnt increase Aoe gem doesnt get switched for bosses with conc. effect or so?
"
ILIAS wrote:
Mhm, why doesnt increase Aoe gem doesnt get switched for bosses with conc. effect or so?

Because with Conc Eff with it's less AoE, fewer blades will actually apply it's damage to that single target.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
lve2raft wrote:

I am not having enough single target to kill bosses...this feels bad man. I am 40 Ex into this build. Just had to ask for help to kill Chimera boss with Maven witness. Damage could not go past her regen buff to him....help? I have like 4 ex left...

you would want to change ur chest, get frenzy charge on hit instead crit , why would u choose crit when u getting EO plus
getting an amu with +1 skill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info