[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

Hey hilavitkutinPeenus

Thanks for your guide - it had me at "in depth", & I appreciate your thoroughness. I've got my guy at 93 and I think he's a bit wobbly and could use a tune up. I do have a tiny bit o' bank I can put towards his improvement but I don't know where I ought to be aiming my value best.

It would kick all of the butts if you took a look at the mess I've made and with the professionalism of a dentist looking at my rotted teeth, suggest a better mouthwash perhaps.

I don't know if I've f'd up this pastebin or not: https://pastebin.com/r6XTuip6

but he is Reistlin on my account (93 assassin in Heist league).

Thanks hilavitkutinPeenus!
Last edited by Raestlyn on Oct 14, 2020, 5:11:08 PM
How much dps on average does the 2nd cluster add? I'm pretty good on life and can pretty much afford every jewel for the 2nd one. But curiosity strikes me if the investment of 400 life is worth it for me in the long run.
"
Raestlyn wrote:
Hey hilavitkutinPeenus

Thanks for your guide - it had me at "in depth", & I appreciate your thoroughness. I've got my guy at 93 and I think he's a bit wobbly and could use a tune up. I do have a tiny bit o' bank I can put towards his improvement but I don't know where I ought to be aiming my value best.

It would kick all of the butts if you took a look at the mess I've made and with the professionalism of a dentist looking at my rotted teeth, suggest a better mouthwash perhaps.

I don't know if I've f'd up this pastebin or not: https://pastebin.com/r6XTuip6

but he is Reistlin on my account (93 assassin in Heist league).

Thanks hilavitkutinPeenus!

I would try to upgrade the rares, get a stygian with 2x decent built ins res and high life then craft aspect of the spider on it. I think the beast costs 10c or so if u don't have it.

I would change some flasks, use vaal grace instead of 1 of them.
Try aiming for as much hp as possible, 5k+.

Also just noticed you don't have explody + curse chest, that would probably be my first item. You can hit me up ingame, and i'll try to help you as much as i can.
"
xentaros wrote:
How much dps on average does the 2nd cluster add? I'm pretty good on life and can pretty much afford every jewel for the 2nd one. But curiosity strikes me if the investment of 400 life is worth it for me in the long run.

It is! :p
"
Kingtichat wrote:
"
I cannot get to my pc for a while, so I cannot check anyone profiles etc at least for a day (also why I haven't replied to comments during the weekend). If you still want me to check your profiles etc reply again after this and I'll try to check those as fast as I can during the next days.

Opinion on my gem setup please been very complicated to fit tricurse, also been a little complicated on the tree lol

sorry for the late response.

Seems reasonable to drop f&s and get a bit of mana reserve for the 3rd curse.

The tree seems okey, mediums clusters seem suboptimal tho, so I'd work on those. For true endgame I'd try to get 1% mana reserved corruptions on jewels to save points or to get 2 curses on glove corruption. This is very expensive tho.
Could someone please look at my build? I just died to A4 Baran 6 times and its quite frustrating. Character name is CertainlyNotABadBuild.
So I have a question regarding wither. With the new alt qual withering step and withering step enchant (only decent enchant I got for my devouring) I get up to 12 withers applied to enemies around me. Thats like almost cap (which is 15 right?)

Soooo can I drop wither spell totem to get a cast while damage taken setup in there? my only issue right now is surviveability in 100% del maps, I die occasionally to damage bursts, 2 or 3 shots. where I think some cwdt could help.

But I dont really know how wither and withering step works? due to the way the build is set up withering step and assassin elusive constantly "remove" each other, does that also remove the wither effect from withering step? or is the withering effect from withering step up basically 100%?

Basically, quick summary: with 12 wither withering step, is wither uptime on bosses etc high enough to make dropping withertotem setup possible?

(I also have wither enchant on belt, so wither is quite important)

Ty for the build btw, so far really been enjoyin it. every upgrade made it feel better and better. Now im at the point of minmaxing. savin up for headhunter too. Ill probably get self poisoning goin (with unaffacted from watchers eye. double damage watchers eye are too expensive) for the sextant self poison mod. That should be quite the damage increase while mapping right? 100stacks of self poison should be 1200% damage increased with the sextant roll
hi,

how could i improve my build?
https://pastebin.com/2s4j3Vsg

i am thinking about anomalous blood rage for frenzies, maybe desecrate to my CWDT for devouring diadem regen on bosses...
maybe an corrupted CIP with "increased damage over time".

and a better chest, but there are no really good chests because this is no crafting league. what should i aim for on chest?
Hi there!

I have been playing your build and loving it so far. The damage even on low budgets is insane!

I wanted to hear your thoughts on the fire BV assassin build that is also popular. How does your build compare in terms of damage (clear and single target)?

One difference seems to be legion monoliths. For fire BV, it chain explodes the whole legion. But for poison, it doesnt seem to work? Or is that cos I am on a bino's knife configuration still, I dont have asenath gloves yet (so expensive!).
Hi there!

I have been playing your build and loving it so far. The damage even on low budgets is insane!

I wanted to hear your thoughts on the fire BV assassin build that is also popular. How does your build compare in terms of damage (clear and single target)?

One difference seems to be legion monoliths. For fire BV, it chain explodes the whole legion. But for poison, it doesnt seem to work? Or is that cos I am on a bino's knife configuration still, I dont have asenath gloves yet (so expensive!).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info