[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

I cannot get to my pc for a while, so I cannot check anyone profiles etc at least for a day (also why I haven't replied to comments during the weekend). If you still want me to check your profiles etc reply again after this and I'll try to check those as fast as I can during the next days.
how important is it so skill perfect agony, especially for single target?
like, on sirus fights when we have near 0 uptime in flasks and coralitos. should you spare the points to skill it anyways? or is there a point when you skip it?
Last edited by rnbounty on Oct 12, 2020, 10:37:21 AM
"
rnbounty wrote:
like, on sirus fights when we have near 0 uptime in flasks and coralitos. should you spare the points to skill it anyways? or is there a point when you skip it?

perfect agony is a lot LOT of dmg. But pathing for it is never worth, just use flasks smartly. You should not even need to use flasks in sirus early phases, you need dps for the last phase.

The node is just far so pathing is bad, hence, we rely on the flask. In the end with moderate gear every boss dies so fast coralito uptime is not an issue, every boss should be dead in 1 flask rotation. The only exception being sirus a8 and Aul. Even shaper just melts if he beams.
"
"
rnbounty wrote:

perfect agony is a lot LOT of dmg. But pathing for it is never worth, just use flasks smartly. You should not even need to use flasks in sirus early phases, you need dps for the last phase.

The node is just far so pathing is bad, hence, we rely on the flask. In the end with moderate gear every boss dies so fast coralito uptime is not an issue, every boss should be dead in 1 flask rotation. The only exception being sirus a8 and Aul. Even shaper just melts if he beams.

Ty for the answer!

Can you pls check my tree and gear for improvements?
Next things ill get:
-watchers eye with faster poison
-save for asenaths

What could i do after that?

was crafting rings for life gain on hit with spells... was wondering if the free shock from this is good or not. assuming i deal no elemental damage, does this brick ele reflect for us?
if you deal no elemental damage you also deal no lightning damage. If you deal no lightning damage you cannot Shock. If you cannot shock that affix wont do anything. Its a dead mod on the ring for you meaning it doesnt change anything for you in regards to ele reflect
hello!

how can i activate malevolence, flesh and stone, herald of agony w enlighten 3, precision 1 and aspect of the spider all at the same time?

is enlighten 4 the answer or there's other way to get it?
"
iawensabe wrote:
hello!

how can i activate malevolence, flesh and stone, herald of agony w enlighten 3, precision 1 and aspect of the spider all at the same time?

You need devouring diadem and socket the aura gems in it ;)
"
Kingtichat wrote:
"
iawensabe wrote:
hello!

You need devouring diadem and socket the aura gems in it ;)

thank you, mate!! o//
"
I cannot get to my pc for a while, so I cannot check anyone profiles etc at least for a day (also why I haven't replied to comments during the weekend). If you still want me to check your profiles etc reply again after this and I'll try to check those as fast as I can during the next days.

Opinion on my gem setup please been very complicated to fit tricurse, also been a little complicated on the tree lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info