[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

Damage nerf does not really matter, what about the loss of movement speed, is it Impactful ? :D
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
Builds dead. OP please delete thread not to clutter up Trickster forums.

Thank you

You lose like 1/6 of your damage, how is that dead?

Ignore that guy "Nevzat", he is literally spamming multiple threads with his shitty frustration.

Damn this f*** seriously, check his post history, pathetic spammer.
Last edited by bex_HB on Jan 12, 2021, 6:08:43 PM
"
bex_HB wrote:
Ignore that guy "Nevzat", he is literally spamming multiple threads with his shitty frustration.

Damn this f*** seriously, check his post history, pathetic spammer.
He's the same guy who said toxic rain trickster is a noob trap build and essence drain contagion is unplayable due to low dps, while these were 2 very popular starter builds for ages...

Oh yea, now he went to harass Kay in the spectre build lol. What a sad individual.
So now with the patch notes out - are we good?

I had (somewhat foolishly) looked for a build for this season previous to any announcements an had stopped here :)

Will this guide be updated?

@hilavitkutinPeenus will you play this season?
looking forward to 3.13, seems good atm
Last edited by duabijitelur on Jan 15, 2021, 11:13:24 PM
Hi,

came across your guide and playing in Ritual.

I'm a bit stuck at the moment because I need to invest and buy the gear, and there is no middle way between your "3rd ascendency" and "lvl 90 with one cluster jewel"... So for the gear part, everything is pretty clear, but the passive tree it's not so clear ^^"

I tried to read the 35 pages of the guide and I understood a lot, but there are still some things that are blurry... Could someone please take some time to answer me ?

I think I got some of the mechanics between whirling blades and whithered steps. But just to be sure : I cast withering steps as soon as it's available (the "left click on cooldown"). And then to move quickly I use whirling blades ? So it removes the elusive but I still gain it from the ascendancy ?
And by "bad elusive" you mean an elusive at the end of its buff, so it's replaced with a "good elusive" at its maximum buff ?

And when do you cast Blood Rage ?

Thanks in advance for any answer !

"
Scarfayss wrote:
Hi,

I'm a bit stuck at the moment because I need to invest and buy the gear, and there is no middle way between your "3rd ascendency" and "lvl 90 with one cluster jewel"... So for the gear part, everything is pretty clear, but the passive tree it's not so clear ^^"

I tried to read the 35 pages of the guide and I understood a lot, but there are still some things that are blurry... Could someone please take some time to answer me ?

I think I got some of the mechanics between whirling blades and whithered steps. But just to be sure : I cast withering steps as soon as it's available (the "left click on cooldown"). And then to move quickly I use whirling blades ? So it removes the elusive but I still gain it from the ascendancy ?
And by "bad elusive" you mean an elusive at the end of its buff, so it's replaced with a "good elusive" at its maximum buff ?

The middle ground that there is, is pretty much use passive poits to what ever u want. then once u get the cluster respec into that. The build is created to heavily utilize clusters so I'd recommend crafting/buying the main clusters.

Yes, that's how juggling elusive works, U'll proc wither step by moving and then you should have a nice elusive and quite good ms from different sources. using a spell or attack will remove that elusive and ascendency will give you a new one. All in all if u are using wither step on left click this shouldn't be something u need to actively think (besides not using a spell immediately after witherstep but even then its no biggie" U got that right!

Use bloodrage at the start of the map. If u stop tp loot just use it again b4 going into a new pack of mobs.
"
Spoiler
"
Scarfayss wrote:
Hi,

The middle ground that there is, is pretty much use passive poits to what ever u want. then once u get the cluster respec into that. The build is created to heavily utilize clusters so I'd recommend crafting/buying the main clusters.

Yes, that's how juggling elusive works, U'll proc wither step by moving and then you should have a nice elusive and quite good ms from different sources. using a spell or attack will remove that elusive and ascendency will give you a new one. All in all if u are using wither step on left click this shouldn't be something u need to actively think (besides not using a spell immediately after witherstep but even then its no biggie" U got that right!

Use bloodrage at the start of the map. If u stop tp loot just use it again b4 going into a new pack of mobs.

Great, very clear thanks ! :)

Crafting is a b*tch in this league so it's going to take a while to get things going but that's the point of the game hahaha.

Thanks again, have fun !
Last edited by Scarfayss on Feb 14, 2021, 4:06:10 PM
I was following Grobbs BV Poison and doing a few changes in the guide. But now I don't see anything in there that will help me go further. I can clear t16 full juiced but it lacks in damage.

My idea is to take this build really further, and in your guide I can see a lot of upgrades that I can take.

Would you have a suggestion for other helmet? Notice a couple ppl using alpha howl with mana multiplier. I just stumble upon a HH and with Devouring diadem, the ES increase is useless.

Also, whenever I get home I'll post my PoB and ask for suggestions if u dont mind =) ty my guys
Pretty well written guide.

I have a question regarding tri-curse setups. Obviously Despair and TC and now I'm standing between the decision of Enfeeble or Vulnerability. Does vulnerability impact poison since it increases the enemies physical damage taken?

From the wiki

"
The base damage per second dealt by a given application of poison equals 20% of the combined physical and chaos damage of the base damage dealt which applied that particular instance of poison.

Does that mean the damage DEALT (which would mean Vulnerability has no effect and that only chaos/poisono damage taken would have an effect) or does it mean 20% of the phys/chaos damage taken from the enemy by the hits you dealt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info