[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

Cospri or Kintsugi??
"
yeamang wrote:
Cospri or Kintsugi??

ideally neither. A rare explosion or curse + spell crit chest is way better. If you are going for very budget I would go, from your options, with kintsuge.

But rare awakener orb crafted chest is better.
"
"
yeamang wrote:
Cospri or Kintsugi??

ideally neither. A rare explosion or curse + spell crit chest is way better. If you are going for very budget I would go, from your options, with kintsuge.

But rare awakener orb crafted chest is better.

I decided to go Cospri earlier before reading this, managed to 6 link it with 200 fuses so I guess I got lucky *shrug*. I can only sell it for 1ex tho, still not near enough to craft my own.
I am still using Tabula at 88 and feel a need of a budget upgrade

Should I just get a 5L Kintsugi or 6L rare life res ?
"
Valant wrote:
I am still using Tabula at 88 and feel a need of a budget upgrade

Should I just get a 5L Kintsugi or 6L rare life res ?

6l is a lot of dgm but kintsugi is defence. I'd test with 5L tabula, like few maps and decide if u want dps or defence.

I would go for 6l, but test yourself what feels good.
Just got a pair of asenath's with despair...
I'm just rerolling from wand int stacker to your build.

Any recommandations with despair?
Last edited by Kingtichat on Oct 8, 2020, 8:28:41 AM
"
Kingtichat wrote:

You mean recommendations with the despair curse (corrupt implicit) and temp chains from the asenaths as a third curse? vulnerability for dps or enfeeble for defence.
"
"
Kingtichat wrote:

You mean recommendations with the despair curse (corrupt implicit) and temp chains from the asenaths as a third curse? vulnerability for dps or enfeeble for defence.

In fact i'm really lost with the setup of curses. Now i have +1 curse from whisper of doom. If i got it right i need +1 curse for despair (on gloves) and +1 curse elsewhere to proc temporal chains (on gloves).

Can you please take a look at my build and tell me if i did something wrong?
Should i get rid of despair on gloves, do you think its bad?

Much appreciated and great build by the way!!
Last edited by Kingtichat on Oct 9, 2020, 8:38:09 AM
"
Kingtichat wrote:
"
"
Kingtichat wrote:

In fact i'm really lost with the setup of curses. Now i have +1 curse from whisper of doom. If i got it right i need +1 curse for despair (on gloves) and +1 curse elsewhere to proc temporal chains (on gloves).

Can you please take a look at my build and tell me if i did something wrong?
Should i get rid of despair on gloves, do you think its bad?

Much appreciated and great build by the way!!

Yes, you need +1 curse to hit both despair and temp chains (as you have naturally +1 curse so whispers of doom allowed 2 curses). Having despair on hit is very good for dps as you can have a +2 amulet, which you do.

Aight I took a quick look.

Gear:

Gear seems alright. Imo kintsugi is suboptimal but its still fine. I'd upgrade when you feel like to a rare explode + spell crit or +1 curse and spell crit chest for tricurse. Explode is amazing coz it stacks with asentahs, due the wording differences. +1 curse is good for bossing. +1 active gem levels is also an option instead of +1 curse.

Cant see cluster other than 1 so cant comment on those. I would buy an onslaught on kill abys jewel, if you can get one with life (and res if u need it)

Why your flasks 2 of them that I can see, don't have prefixes?

In general I'd recommend focusing gearwhise on clusters and getting a bv duration enchant.

Gems:

I dislike Plague bearer a lot. It's some dps yea, but you should have insane dps anyways so in total its a small % of the dmg you can do.

I would run alt q bloodrage for frenzy while bossing and clear speed while mapping. The chance seems low but bv hits so often it should be good enough to sustain.

I'd run lvl 1 precision for some extra crit and for the Watcher's eye mod (which we would still like to have eventually).

I would invest into lvl 21 0q vaal bv. +1 level is insane and the quality on bv is only a bit of aoe.

Also woke unleash at some point, but low prio.

Tree:

Silent steps? Why you running this? General evasion rating is not as good as people tend to think, it only applies for attacks and wind dancer makes getting enough evasion hard(less multiplier). Imo evasion rating is not worth, we rely on general dodge instead. Also having good evasion would mean running an evasion flask which the build cannot afford.

Toxic strikes, that is a two passive to notable not three which you have pathed. Also, You've skipped fatal toxins which I would take over toxic strikes 100%. You should be poison chance capped anyways without flasks, as both give the same amount of poison chance.
Ok that's a hell of a good answer!!!

For the chest, if i go tricurse, what should me my third one?

I'm working on the clusters atm kind of out of currency right now lol

Still have not worked on the flasks its my next step!

i'll work with the gems recommandations you juste made thx

woke unleash is pricey af probly gonna be my last upgrade lol

Fixed the tree as you recommand thx!!
Last edited by Kingtichat on Oct 9, 2020, 3:16:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info