[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

I got lucky with some drops i could sell for some Chaos.

Got heart of thunder anointment on necklace and got 2 nice jewels, Doriyani and herald damage.

Both damage and sustain has gone up a bit. Trying to get lucky with socket colors in the garden for my staff and boot craft for Tailwind.

It's going slow but it's nice to see improvements happen even with small investements
How did you go about crafting your Amulet? I have something similar but instead of going damage pen was going to lightning leech as life.
"
Saranbaatar wrote:

Got heart of thunder anointment on necklace and got 2 nice jewels, Doriyani and herald damage.

Both damage and sustain has gone up a bit. Trying to get lucky with socket colors in the garden for my staff and boot craft for Tailwind.

It's going slow but it's nice to see improvements happen even with small investements

Im I blind or you are still using elemental overload with makes you crits do no extra damage ?
Also you can use diamond flask to improve your damage even more for cheap
Next step - refund skill points behind Devotion to get as much power charges as you can
Instead of taking flat big Dex and Str nodes you can take jewel sockets with life, resistances and attributes if you need some
"
lexplua wrote:
"
Saranbaatar wrote:

Im I blind or you are still using elemental overload with makes you crits do no extra damage ?
Also you can use diamond flask to improve your damage even more for cheap
Next step - refund skill points behind Devotion to get as much power charges as you can
Instead of taking flat big Dex and Str nodes you can take jewel sockets with life, resistances and attributes if you need some

Nope you are not blind :) i'm still in process of moving away from elemental overload, but i'm strugling with str/dex requirements, as well as being in the process of making tailwind boots.

It's all going slow and it's on the list, thanks for the tips.
Hey guys, for those of you that have a decently sized budget and is wondering if the build is worth the investment, it absolutely is.

It actually did not cost me that much because I got pretty lucky with the base + crafts for my staff.

Also, I'm using HH but that is not necessary at all. However, badge is 100% worth if you can afford it.

The total cost for everything can be shaved off a lot because of the harvest mechanic, by no means is it impossible to get great gear.

But, I feel as though budget build play can be really rough so def work towards the crafts and items with a different build if you guys lack currency.

At this point the build absolutely just decimates everything. Mapping is absolute butter and bossing is no problen at all now, instant deletion! And most importantly, it's fun AF!!

L97 sitting at around 7.8k total with the changes I made on the passive tree.
I will probably look to push at least 1 more level down the road.

I looked at some similar poe ninja builds to see if I can make the build tankier and a bit more sturdy, and I am REALLY liking this current variation.

I didn't take the staff block nodes near devotion because I was in favor of more life. Also, I use Rumi's to cheese the %block and I tech in the life flask instead of ms flask for bosses like sirus.

Will try to make my staff perfect once I pile up more rem/add lightning & chaos.

Thanks for the guide and hope everyone has fun with the build.
How well does this build clear Simulacrum? Actually, what's harder Simulacrum or Sirus A8?
"
TheRabidDeer wrote:
How well does this build clear Simulacrum? Actually, what's harder Simulacrum or Sirus A8?

Sirus is easier overall because mods can get very rippy in Sim, but as long as there's nothing too crazy, build can clear Sim well.
I don't understand the leveling part of the guide.

What gems am I supposed to use in what item piece?

"
Leveling Gem Links
Start with Freezing Pulse - Onslaught - Added Lightning Damage
If you have tabula, get Added Cold damage and Arcane Surge.

You mentioned freezing pulse and added lightning damage, but doesn't a cold skill scale of lightning damage support skill gem? I'm so confused.
I have a couple of questions...

Elusive from Mistwalker or Opportunistic?

Having the elusive buff (+ 8% damage reduction, no extra dmg from crits) from crits seems better for general battles than mistwalker's effects of being situational (movespeed on kill, 10% reduced dmg with 2+ uniq/rare mobs, 25% inc dmg vs boss) ... my reasoning is I'm not rich enough for even doryani's lesson, so it helps for a bit of survivability in groups instead of boss killing. I think if I had the survivability down and wanted to do more dmg vs bosses, I'd take mistwalker, else opportunistic.

Speaking of doryani's and lacking the life leech portion, on the amulet on the first post, hematology is annointed to the amulet, but on the POB, hardened scars is... I guess hematology would be better to get that life leech back (without cinderswallow active)? What would be the best annoint in this case?

Also, I just don't like brands... or a singular ball lightning.. or hard casting spark or arc... is there a cooler skill to use? maybe lightning trap? it doesn't seem to count crits from lightning trap as crits you cause, but storm brand's does? Is there a cooler skill to use from a distance? I like to fill the screen and be safe and keep the move on :)

Thanks in advance!
Hi, Loving this build man, I am very grateful for your guide, i just have a quick noob quention
we only use 1 Brand (Storm Brand), so why we pick "RuneBinder"?(Allow us to have an additional brand attached to the enemy).

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info