[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Hey brother, i enjoy the build so far, as of now the only problem i have is sutaining the self inflicted damage even with 3 clusters with storm drinker and 81% lightning res, bossing is easy and mapping too but the occasional turn away to let my ES regen is rather bothersome. how do i fare, this is my toon;
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JhonnySm0ke/characters
Playing a similiar build trying to min max a little further.

ANd for bossing

hi
i'm trying this build cause broke my arm big time, so i need something effortless

I was wondering what is the point of arc ? is it for the shock ?
otherwise could it be replace buy a shield spell for more survivibility ?

TY
Hey mate, i played this or a similar build back in harvest and want to try it again this league. Do you plan on updating more for 3.14?
Hello. Long story short I've gathered stuff for this build on Ultimatum and I have the same issue as in previous leagues. Not enough leech to survive longer fight. Flasks kinda recompensate all hp and es losses but still I'm almost suiciding. If you want you can check my character, name UltimateQueueLength.

Edit: Ok, little correction. Getting Unstable Infusion fixes mapping a lil bit but still damage with 6links and 20/20 gems feel terrible and I have troubles with clearing Ultimatums and low reds.
Last edited by Mieleszko0123 on May 7, 2021, 10:17:31 PM
For those of you who have a problem sustaining leech have you tried buying a glorious vanity doryani jewel?This is the key for sustaining leech.
Hey your leveling guide is outdated as you don't get Storm Brand at lvl 12 as a Shadow and Lightning Spire Trap can first be equipped at lvl 28
"
Benbloodpath wrote:
For those of you who have a problem sustaining leech have you tried buying a glorious vanity doryani jewel?This is the key for sustaining leech.

I have Glorious Vanity with Corrupted Soul (this node you are talking about), Doryani's Lesson on large cluster jewel, Heart of Thunder annointed yet still not enough to stay on full life.
how you not die using the storm secret
i got the custle and doryens aswell my hp kinda low tho 2.7k and 1.2k ES atm at lvl 72

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info