[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
Grat guide :)

I am using a Necro variation of the Autobomber and its insane tanking but the dps without Calamitous Visions jewel is really bad, in your guide you do not mention this jewel, you don't use it? The dps in red maps its good without it?

It's my bad, I accidently deleted it from the Jewel part. It almost doubles your Herald of thunder dmg but you can absolutely go without it. Did A8 without it too.

YOu can clear all maps with budget gear, no problem.

First question : where can i find the necro variant of that build
Second question : Is A8 Sirus without Calamitous Visions for real? If it is i'll sell everyting and start this build :)
"
furkankoc wrote:
"
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
Grat guide :)

I am using a Necro variation of the Autobomber and its insane tanking but the dps without Calamitous Visions jewel is really bad, in your guide you do not mention this jewel, you don't use it? The dps in red maps its good without it?

It's my bad, I accidently deleted it from the Jewel part. It almost doubles your Herald of thunder dmg but you can absolutely go without it. Did A8 without it too.

YOu can clear all maps with budget gear, no problem.

Second question : Is A8 Sirus without Calamitous Visions for real? If it is i'll sell everyting and start this build :)

1. Don't have one atm :)
2. I killed him without it but at 4 deaths.. :)
hey i started this build too. one question is there a way to have the packs explode with imnpulsa with just the herald dmg?
For those that are having issues with sustain, I would suggest looking into a Large Cluster Jewel with Storm Drinker (for mana leech) or Doryani's Lesson (for life leech), along with a damage notable Overshock

Once you have the basic gear, I would prioritize MS and AOE. There's more than enough damage. These two (along with survivability) improve qol drastically.
"
furkankoc wrote:
If you're ever looking for examples of builds you can have a quick look jumping onto the builds section of POE Ninja and filter for what you're looking for.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Herald-of-Thunder

I've not filtered that to just the Necro's so you can compare the DPS between the options. Necro is probably tankier and cheaper to build, but the damage caps out a bit lower and wouldn't scale as well at the high end.

(Slight caveat that folk will produce builds purely designed to post high numbers on Ninja that wouldn't have the sustain to be used practically. So a touch of sanity checking required before you go too deep copying someone elses build. Pop it into PoB first and ensure the numbers look realistic, especially with downgraded gear you might expect while levelling)
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Jul 5, 2020, 7:04:58 AM
"
SambaBrazil wrote:
hey i started this build too. one question is there a way to have the packs explode with imnpulsa with just the herald dmg?

Yeah that's what we do most of the times, just make sure it's up and keep running around.
Hi, great build here. :)

i am just starting to go into maps, damage is amazing, any suggestions on survival? seems like dying a little too easily
Last edited by pandadarren on Jul 5, 2020, 11:14:59 AM
Any guide for leveling ?
Do you use storm brand only until you can afford the gear?
"
pandadarren wrote:
Hi, great build here. :)

i am just starting to go into maps, damage is amazing, any suggestions on survival? seems like dying a little too easily

Get Doryani's Lesson and Stormdrinker on a cluster jewel, it helps a lot. Get the Glorious Vanity with Doryani mod if you haven't as well.
"
okami29 wrote:
Any guide for leveling ?
Do you use storm brand only until you can afford the gear?

It's coming shortly. You can use storm brand but I'd recommend spellslinger setup with Arc and Ball lightning, but you can level using whatever you'd like since we're not picking up any specific lightning damage nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info