[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

How are you guys doing with ES leech? I'm struggling even if storm drinker, Life is ok, but ES is not leeching enough. Have Energy leech support and glorius vanity too.
Pardon the rude question but what was on my mind was:

What does this build do differently vonpared to other Autobombers? What is it's relative strength or the impetus behind the build?
"
"
pandadarren wrote:
Hi, great build here. :)

i am just starting to go into maps, damage is amazing, any suggestions on survival? seems like dying a little too easily

Get Doryani's Lesson and Stormdrinker on a cluster jewel, it helps a lot. Get the Glorious Vanity with Doryani mod if you haven't as well.

i have doryani's lesson & storm drinker as welll as glorious vanity.
hmm still feels really squishy especially on content such as legion and syndicate, almost 100% death on it

maybe i need a few more levels and take some more life nodes. :D thanks for the tip though
Last edited by pandadarren on Jul 5, 2020, 11:19:10 PM
"
765Bro wrote:
Pardon the rude question but what was on my mind was:

What does this build do differently vonpared to other Autobombers? What is it's relative strength or the impetus behind the build?

Autobombers all do the same thing which is clearing maps quickly in a satisfying way, what I wanted to do with this build is not only clear fast but also do end-game bosses. Currently farming Sirus A8, UE and Harvest boss deathlessly and usually it's difficult with an autobomber.

It's not a breakthrough gamechanging build, just a new way to do it for us that likes to play Thor :)
"
pandadarren wrote:
"
"
pandadarren wrote:
Hi, great build here. :)

i am just starting to go into maps, damage is amazing, any suggestions on survival? seems like dying a little too easily

Get Doryani's Lesson and Stormdrinker on a cluster jewel, it helps a lot. Get the Glorious Vanity with Doryani mod if you haven't as well.

i have doryani's lesson & storm drinker as welll as glorious vanity.
hmm still feels really squishy especially on content such as legion and syndicate, almost 100% death on it

maybe i need a few more levels and take some more life nodes. :D thanks for the tip though

As long as I don't get caught in several rare legion mobs and can't move or get stuck in proximity shields I'll kill them before I get any damage basically. Could help you more with your POB if you have it.
"

As long as I don't get caught in several rare legion mobs and can't move or get stuck in proximity shields I'll kill them before I get any damage basically. Could help you more with your POB if you have it.

That'll be really great, here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/23VJeFaP
Last edited by pandadarren on Jul 6, 2020, 12:12:05 AM
This is the best build in 3.11 for sure. Any thoughts on using arcanist brand to proc shock instead of cast when damage is taken? I die most on bosses because I try to get too close.
"
DarkSkullEden wrote:
How are you guys doing with ES leech? I'm struggling even if storm drinker, Life is ok, but ES is not leeching enough. Have Energy leech support and glorius vanity too.

I was noticing it too but then I swapped to Heart of Thunder for my neck annointment and it's much smoother. If I'm actively being hit it still drops but it refills much faster even in just a couple of seconds between packs now. I don't have a lot in terms of gear outside the recommended gear here. Not running Lone Messenger or Badge of the Brotherhood. My cluster jewels could definitely use some work as well but that change made a pretty big difference for me.
I think es explode chest + frenzy is way to go. We use so many uniques its hard to get str/dex/res. I wanted to add aspect of cat but i dont have place.

Got another char for bosses so i went mapping route.

Saveing now for bottle fiath its 35% more dmg than atziri's promise.

Next going to craft armor.

Build is very fast but sometimes one shot's are anoying.

Will try annoint innexorable on next lvl for endurance charges generation.

How to calculate dmg from rings in POB ?

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
pandadarren wrote:
anyone can guide on how to level with storm brand? i jz reach act 6 and the storm brand damage even on a 6L is horrendous.

i just followed a Spellslinger Arc+Ball Lightning build to level, went pretty smooth
Last edited by fleshmonkey on Jul 6, 2020, 8:21:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info