[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
Hi, Loving this build man, I am very grateful for your guide, i just have a quick noob quention
we only use 1 Brand (Storm Brand), so why we pick "RuneBinder"?(Allow us to have an additional brand attached to the enemy).

Thanks.

doesn't it mean it lets you attach 2 brands to the same enemy? as in 2 storm brands? I can't find a resource mentioning any pedantic semantics at play...

edit: yeah, just tried it out and did it on a boss... so it's for stacking storm brands
Last edited by dudeitstimetotwerk on Aug 1, 2020, 1:30:42 AM

Is it good enough to craft it forward?
And what to craft else here? Would appreciate if someone could give me advice.
Last edited by Habbibal33 on Aug 1, 2020, 9:21:18 AM
Did anyone consider using an crusader influenced amulet with "%lightning damage leeched as life"?

I had problems with the survivabilty of this build so I tried it out with the Heart of Thunder enchantment (so we get extra Life+ES-leech just from the amulet) +life, crit-multi and crafted +1 min. endurance charge.
I dont know if the extra leech really does something because its limited at some point but it feels a lot better and I didnt even notice a damage loss. I'm also using Arctic Armor, whats also helpful if you get the helmet echantment for reduced HoT mana reservation.
Last edited by despair1337 on Aug 1, 2020, 6:26:04 AM
"
SKT1K wrote:
Hey guys, for those of you that have a decently sized budget and is wondering if the build is worth the investment, it absolutely is.

It actually did not cost me that much because I got pretty lucky with the base + crafts for my staff.

Also, I'm using HH but that is not necessary at all. However, badge is 100% worth if you can afford it.

The total cost for everything can be shaved off a lot because of the harvest mechanic, by no means is it impossible to get great gear.

But, I feel as though budget build play can be really rough so def work towards the crafts and items with a different build if you guys lack currency.

At this point the build absolutely just decimates everything. Mapping is absolute butter and bossing is no problen at all now, instant deletion! And most importantly, it's fun AF!!

L97 sitting at around 7.8k total with the changes I made on the passive tree.
I will probably look to push at least 1 more level down the road.

I looked at some similar poe ninja builds to see if I can make the build tankier and a bit more sturdy, and I am REALLY liking this current variation.

I didn't take the staff block nodes near devotion because I was in favor of more life. Also, I use Rumi's to cheese the %block and I tech in the life flask instead of ms flask for bosses like sirus.

Will try to make my staff perfect once I pile up more rem/add lightning & chaos.

Thanks for the guide and hope everyone has fun with the build.

Hey, question about your setup - you have 2 curses, but I don't see ability to apply additional curse in your gear/tree. Does it work?
"
Hey, question about your setup - you have 2 curses, but I don't see ability to apply additional curse in your gear/tree. Does it work?

It comes from awakened curse on hit support.
"
Domilele wrote:
It comes from awakened curse on hit support.

Sure, awakened version would work, but he has a regular one.
What's the reason behind cold snap / convication / arcane surge / shock nova being low levels? Is it because of CWDT?

Also if anyone has the free time, any feedback on gear I've currently got on would be greatly appreciated. Unsure what to upgrade first, chest + gloves or the weapon.

----

Aside from that, one of the most fun (ironically) builds I've played in a while super rewarding just running around seeing everything die in an instant with no effort on my end. Definitely trying in future leagues if it's not too expensive.
"
Pxrsian wrote:
What's the reason behind cold snap / convication / arcane surge / shock nova being low levels? Is it because of CWDT?

Also if anyone has the free time, any feedback on gear I've currently got on would be greatly appreciated. Unsure what to upgrade first, chest + gloves or the weapon.

----

Aside from that, one of the most fun (ironically) builds I've played in a while super rewarding just running around seeing everything die in an instant with no effort on my end. Definitely trying in future leagues if it's not too expensive.

get cwdt lvl 1.
cwdt supports other gems up to lvl 37. so if other gems kinda should be max lvl 6-7 or 8.
if you level them higher than lvl 37 they wont get activated by cwdt
"
gokhannn wrote:
"
Pxrsian wrote:

----

get cwdt lvl 1.
cwdt supports other gems up to lvl 37. so if other gems kinda should be max lvl 6-7 or 8.
if you level them higher than lvl 37 they wont get activated by cwdt

Ah duh, silly of me. Cheers for the reply!
"
Habbibal33 wrote:

Is it good enough to craft it forward?
And what to craft else here? Would appreciate if someone could give me advice.

Please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info