Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

What would you guys do different with this? I dont need the light res and easy enough to get it off. Figured the chaos res could be useful.

"
FoggyNights wrote:
What would you guys do different with this? I dont need the light res and easy enough to get it off. Figured the chaos res could be useful.

% ES on kill
Hi,

Loving the build so far. I'm just getting by with what i can buy/find got a North staff at the moment, have a south staff in inventory that i need to 5 socket link at least before i can use it

Some maps i'm running fine, but sometimes i just get melted in milliseconds.

Running white maps at the moment, early yellows, Milage is varying.

Just spend my last few chaos on the Choir of the storm amulet
I am on trade league but i don't trade that much (more a of a buyer then a seller), so my budget is limited and takes to time to make some currency

Was wondering if someone could give me some tips on what to focus on first for the next upgrade (south staff is in the making)

Just so i know what to save up for next, since most upgrades now are getting more pricey.

Is this build viable for T14+ maps, because I struggle killing bosses with it.

Also if i just dash into a pack of immortal rare pack, I instakill myself as the lifesteal goes off when minions have 0 life but cannot die. Should I just dodge every immortal pack?
Hello!

How to deal with bleed? I got a jewel with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted but it doesn't help against bleeding.

Greetings
"
Klatschy wrote:
Hello!

How to deal with bleed? I got a jewel with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted but it doesn't help against bleeding.

Greetings

I run anti bleed on my life flask personally
I've been running T16+ maps no problem. I'll be trying Sirius for the first time this weekend but my gear is worth approximately 25-30 exalt. The one jewel is worth 10ex but it doubles, if not more of your damage.
"
lvlotorbreath wrote:
I've been running T16+ maps no problem. I'll be trying Sirius for the first time this weekend but my gear is worth approximately 25-30 exalt. The one jewel is worth 10ex but it doubles, if not more of your damage.

go to page 18 and read tyrkysova' s post. works like a charm
Could you list your mxt used in the picture ma dude?

ty xoxo
Tomorrow, on vacation atm but I'll hook you up :)
Last edited by Memoria_Gaming on Jul 30, 2020, 8:46:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info