[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
"
i bought everything from you budget list, the 2 6-links and the glorious vanity. i am at 81% lightning res and i only use 1 ring but there is NO CHANCE IN HELL i can sustain, i just explode once i kill bigger mobpacks, i have no idea how to mitigate that damage, so what am i missing here?

Get doryanis lesson, storm drinker and energy leech gem, that was enough for me with budget items and 2 rings. The cluster jewels helps a lot when it comes to dmg and survivability.

Oh and cinderswallow urn is huge for sustain while mapping.
"
"
fluxNflOw wrote:
Hey guys, quite new to PoE and I'm loving this build so far. Any advice on how to craft a good staff? I already have the base but I'm honestly kind of lost on where to go from there. Crafting is a little intimidating. Any good resources online? Or even a step-by-step guide here would be awesome.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hspy3x/glyph_spire_zeus_favorite_weapon/

Supposed best staff for HoT with step by step guide. If not the best, what would the most ideal staff be?

That is the best staff but it would cost near 100ex to craft it

You are better off awakening orb a +1power charge and +% damage per power charge staves together.
Then seed craft 1 prefix that cannot be rolled in the crafting bench (+level lightning gems or gain % of elemental damage as extra chaos)
Finally multimod and benchcraft % Lightning damage and gain % of lightning damage as extra chaos damage
Against bosses I just kill myself with dual storm secrets.
The timeless jewel and energy leech is all good but the total 0.2% lifesteal is NOTHING and I kill myself when fighting tougher bosses where cinder, etc doesnt help.
Should I just switch one of the 6link from energy leech to life leech?
I have the budget version without calamitous.

For me instead of using cinder potion i just use Brush with Death skill on the small cluster, I loose some hp and energy shield but get the PERMANENT effect of cinder's hp and energy shield recovery.
use one ring and get cluster jewels.
and use 2 rings when you have a lot of hp and es
"
Memoria_Gaming wrote:
"
"
mistersaturn1990 wrote:
i bought everything from you budget list, the 2 6-links and the glorious vanity. i am at 81% lightning res and i only use 1 ring but there is NO CHANCE IN HELL i can sustain, i just explode once i kill bigger mobpacks, i have no idea how to mitigate that damage, so what am i missing here?

"
Get doryanis lesson, storm drinker and energy leech gem, that was enough for me with budget items and 2 rings. The cluster jewels helps a lot when it comes to dmg and survivability.

okay i am doing a lot better now, i can run maps and i can kill stuff, well at least up to yellow maps with ease, but there is another big question i have: is there any way to scale how quick i can get my explosion to happen, sometimes i just touch a pack and the whole screen dies, sometimes it takes three seconds. other than that scaling HoT damage is just for singletarget, right?
"
gokhannn wrote:
use one ring and get cluster jewels.
and use 2 rings when you have a lot of hp and es

With 1 ring I dont feel the autobomber feeling of just running, without the 12ex jewel no packs insta explode unlike with 2 rings. Swapping rings for boss or skipping them can be a solution. I will get the jewel when it drops a little but it feels overexpensive.

Got lucky with +3 lightning, but unlucky with DoT.
No way to remove DoT safely, right?
How to go on from here? Slam one "aug lucky lightning", hope for the best because i cannot change it (would be chance to brick +3). Then craft last prefix?
What would be good outcomes? What to craft as last one?

I influenced a staff then delve crafted the +3 on it , it's not the best but is it better than Agnerod South?

Anything that adds to spells is useless for Herald right?
It might not be a good staff for this build.
Suggestions?
"
"
Memoria_Gaming wrote:
"
"
mistersaturn1990 wrote:

"

okay i am doing a lot better now, i can run maps and i can kill stuff, well at least up to yellow maps with ease, but there is another big question i have: is there any way to scale how quick i can get my explosion to happen, sometimes i just touch a pack and the whole screen dies, sometimes it takes three seconds. other than that scaling HoT damage is just for singletarget, right?

With rare explo the best way of getting better explosions is higher dmg. If it feels clunky Id use Inpulsa and storms gift meanwhile.
Does the damage from the storm secret count as being hit?

Does this enchant do us any good:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info