[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Lisann wrote:

Such is the case of primordial bond on my clusters.

I've always thought that a suffix notable would always be the one on the far end of the large cluster to be used to push the jewel sockets closer to you, but I was wrong.
If you look at the large clusters in my tree, the Raze and pillage notable is actually doing the pushing instead.
Would you happen to know how the game pick their positions?
Last edited by Turbo32 on Nov 15, 2020, 2:31:36 PM
"
Turbo32 wrote:
"
Lisann wrote:

I've always thought that a suffix notable would always be the one on the far end of the large cluster to be used to push the jewel sockets closer to you, but I was wrong.
If you look at the large clusters in my tree, the Raze and pillage notable is actually doing the pushing instead.

No, i honestly have no clue how this positioning is decided. It may have something to do with relative weights, but there is no consensus yet, other than 'PoB is always correct'. Simulating different notables combinations and making notes is kinda the only way to be sure.

Also, that combination is absurdly good for spectres, so great catch on that!
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 15, 2020, 2:41:04 PM
"
Turbo32 wrote:
"
Lisann wrote:

reddit/r/pathofexile/comments/htu1lm/crafting_cluster_jewels_heres_how_to_hit_specific/

TLDR, each notable has a numeric value attached to it that dictates its position relative to the other notables.

For minion large clusters the order is:

Renewal
R&P
Rotten Claws
Call to Slaughter
Skeleton Atrophy
Vicious Bite
Primordial
Feasting Fiends

The one in the middle is going to be the bad position. So if you want a renewal/rotten claw combo, you need to get R&P as the third notable to place it in the bad position.
Last edited by Sygnal on Nov 15, 2020, 3:06:12 PM
i am very very close to get a HH, any ideas if i just could use another skill to get more out of HH ? without chaning the build to much

https://pastebin.com/Y7cXS36b
"
Sygnal wrote:
"
Turbo32 wrote:
"
Lisann wrote:

reddit/r/pathofexile/comments/htu1lm/crafting_cluster_jewels_heres_how_to_hit_specific/

TLDR, each notable has a numeric value attached to it that dictates its position relative to the other notables.

For minion large clusters the order is:

Renewal
R&P
Rotten Claws
Call to Slaughter
Skeleton Atrophy
Vicious Bite
Primordial
Feasting Fiends

The one in the middle is going to be the bad position. So if you want a renewal/rotten claw combo, you need to get R&P as the third notable to place it in the bad position.

Interesting. And as Renewal; R&P and Rotten Claws are all prefixes, such a jewel does not exist.

There seems to be something off though, i tried renewal, skeleton atropy and vivious bite. Unfortunately vivious bite is in the bad spot.
Last edited by Floekchen on Nov 15, 2020, 7:09:49 PM
Eh, only now i realized this build uses these cluster aura jewels that everyone is after. Since i'm on STD, they are very expensive (10ex+). I have 91ex and 1900c (and i don't even believe tbh). I have the mask, the clayshaper, the shield (non-corrupted), the belt, the boots and the amulet already. Should i just buy the cluster jewels or try to farm them with Delirium map farm? Do you think they gonna nerf these aura gems/jewels? I really don't wanna invest heavily in a build that will get nerfed.

EDIT: Right now, on STD, if i bought the jewels it would cost me 65ex...
EDIT2: Ok, so, the 5 passives cluster jewels are waaaaay cheaper. Can i still make this build strong with these 5 passives for the medium cluster jewels? I will lose 24% increased effect of the auras. And if i do, should i go for the ilvl 61+ jewels?
Last edited by phosTR on Nov 16, 2020, 9:59:35 AM
"
phosTR wrote:
Eh, only now i realized this build uses these cluster aura jewels that everyone is after. Since i'm on STD, they are very expensive (10ex+). I have 91ex and 1900c (and i don't even believe tbh). I have the mask, the clayshaper, the shield (non-corrupted), the belt, the boots and the amulet already. Should i just buy the cluster jewels or try to farm them with Delirium map farm? Do you think they gonna nerf these aura gems/jewels? I really don't wanna invest heavily in a build that will get nerfed.

EDIT2: Ok, so, the 5 passives cluster jewels are waaaaay cheaper. Can i still make this build strong with these 5 passives for the medium cluster jewels? And if i do, should i go for the ilvl 61+ jewels?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/ZqezG4mUQ they are 8ex, so 32ex for your 4 mediums. Self crafting them is very obviously the way to go. Not thaaat bad.

If you think you can farm them and not get bored halfway through, go ahead. You can always 5:1 crappy ones.

As for the 5 passive ones, either check 1st post here, or pob it up. Pob is the way though, to be 100% sure. You NEED to reach 300% aura effect.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 16, 2020, 10:07:30 AM
"
Lisann wrote:
"
phosTR wrote:

EDIT2: Ok, so, the 5 passives cluster jewels are waaaaay cheaper. Can i still make this build strong with these 5 passives for the medium cluster jewels? And if i do, should i go for the ilvl 61+ jewels?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/ZqezG4mUQ they are 8ex, so 32ex for your 4 mediums. Self crafting them is very obviously the way to go. Not thaaat bad.

If you think you can farm them and not get bored halfway through, go ahead. You can always 5:1 crappy ones.

As for the 5 passive ones, either check 1st post here, or pob it up. Pob is the way though, to be 100% sure. You NEED to reach 300% aura effect.

300%? The author says 200%.
"
phosTR wrote:
300%? The author says 200%.

300% total, which means +200% from 100% base.

Like this: https://i.imgur.com/j173qw2.png
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 16, 2020, 10:55:59 AM
Hey guys,

i need to ask a question about these cluster jewels we're using, because i got very confused. I bought a jewel that is exactly like the one listed below, except that it have +2 all attributes instead of mana recharge, and i paid 4 exalted for it (today's deals werent the best i guess).

Then i went to my stash and found a magic one that had the 6% increased aura effect, so because i was curious i started using alts on it, then regal it and it ended up this way. It costed me not more than 10 tries.

Now the question: what is the difference between the jewel i bought for 4 ex and the one i got by myself? The OP wrote:

Only 3 Prefixes are worth getting. Your jewel must have 2 of these
- Replenishing Presence
- First among equals
- Small passives has 25% increased effect

So, since it seems very easy to craft one with a few orbs, why should we bother gettin the replenishing + first among (super expensive) one if we can craft with little effort a sufficient one and spend the EX somewhere else?

Please help me undestanding, thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info