[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
can anyone help me with my POB? it only shows very low dps when i try to import my character

Please teach me how to set up ny pob :(

Dude, there's a FAQ in the guide, you should maybe read it.

"
iDT wrote:
Regarding

"Added Small Passive Skills have #% increased Effect" with the 35%

Please stop telling about this option without mentioning that the base alone will cost you 50 EX, yes 50 EX as you need item level 84

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/K8ygMPMU5

Would you mind pointing out WHERE is the 35% effect mentioned in the guide? i fail to find any trace of it. In the medium cluster section only 25% is listed.
"
Lisann wrote:
"
can anyone help me with my POB? it only shows very low dps when i try to import my character

Please teach me how to set up ny pob :(

Dude, there's a FAQ in the guide, you should maybe read it.

"
iDT wrote:
Regarding

"Added Small Passive Skills have #% increased Effect" with the 35%

Please stop telling about this option without mentioning that the base alone will cost you 50 EX, yes 50 EX as you need item level 84

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/K8ygMPMU5

Would you mind pointing out WHERE is the 35% effect mentioned in the guide? i fail to find any trace of it. In the medium cluster section only 25% is listed.

please correct me if am wrong, the build from page 1 require

Spoiler
4x

Rarity: Rare
Gale Solace
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 40
--------
Item Level: 75
--------
Adds 6 Passive Skills (enchant)
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is First Among Equals
1 Added Passive Skill is Replenishing Presence
--------
Place into an allocated Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

There are two or even three builds, the initial Build on Page 1 dont have Grace or Determination and dont need this
If you want to feet this two auras on top you need change things and use this expensive medium cluster, or if you look on my char i am also on 300 aura effect + grace + determination but i am not at 90% phys reducation (its at 80+)

THis is My POB Setup:

Spoiler

Make sure the change Vaal Discipline with Discipline or PoB will not Reserve Mana

7K ES
and when i move i am at 84% Phys Reduaction or could go to 87 if i want to loose some ES
Last edited by iDT on Nov 17, 2020, 12:39:29 PM
"
iDT wrote:

please correct me if am wrong, the build from page 1 require

Spoiler
4x

Rarity: Rare
Gale Solace
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 40
--------
Item Level: 75
--------
Adds 6 Passive Skills (enchant)
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is First Among Equals
1 Added Passive Skill is Replenishing Presence
--------
Place into an allocated Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

There are two or even three builds, the initial Build on Page 1 dont have Grace or Determination and dont need this

Uhmm yeah, you are wrong, there's just 1 build. That, as you said, doesn't have grace nor determination. The rest are just people's take on the build, and should be taken as just that, their personal version. For example, you are using anomalous maim, which is both more expensive and less damage than 21/0 regular maim; and you are not using flesh and stone, which is like 40% more dps on its own.

"
iDT wrote:

If you want to feet this two auras on top you need change things and use this expensive medium cluster, or if you look on my char i am also on 300 aura effect + grace + determination but i am not at 90% phys reducation (its at 80+)

THis is My POB Setup:

Spoiler

Make sure the change Vaal Discipline with Discipline or PoB will not Reserve Mana

7K ES
and when i move i am at 84% Phys Reduaction or could go to 87 if i want to loose some ES

Well, i still fail to see WHERE are 35%effect clusters even mentioned, at all. You came out of nowhere making this claim, when the original build, as barebone as it is, doesn't even cover additional auras such as flesh and stone. Let alone two 50% auras.

You will have huge problems fitting all this on a LL setup, just as you experienced. I didn't even think it was possible tbh. But again, there isn't a single sentence on the OP (or the whole thread afaik) that 'tells about this option' so your claim makes no sense. All i can think of is that some of us said we could run determination and grace BECAUSE WE ARE CI, not LL, and recommended it as minmax. And even then, 35% clusters aren't required. Your pob is kinda irrelevant for this matter (p.s: it's still worse than CI).

You can't go blaming people for changes you've made on your own. Specially when there's PoB to check EVERYTHING before even creating the character.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 17, 2020, 1:54:34 PM
Im currently running this build with about 25mil dps total. What are some good farming strategies that this build would be best suited for? Is it good for T16 semi-juiced Tropical Island Delirium farming? Im not super good with mechanics so tips would be appreciated.
Dear Lisann, i have only mentioned this becuase i saw this topic comeing up again and wanted to share my experience -when i failed to understandf this.

somewhere in the last 200 Page is a LL version with this Cluster Jewels.

And Yes i have fit all Auras + Aspect (but without Flash and Stone and low Level Vitality) inside a LL version:

If i miss semething let me know this :)

Spoiler

what i wanted to say was that this Cluster Jewels should never be mentioned without the price tag.

And yes the CI Version is better vs Chaos Damage but does require very expensive itemes LL version dont need.

If i have another 100ex i would to ci too
Last edited by iDT on Nov 17, 2020, 2:02:15 PM
"
iDT wrote:
Dear Lisann, i have only mentioned this becuase i saw this topic comeing up again and wanted to share my experience -when i failed to understandf this.

somewhere in the last 200 Page is a LL version with this Cluster Jewels.

And Yes i have fit all Auras + Aspect (but without Flash and Stone and low Level Vitality) inside a LL version:

If i miss semething let me know this :)

Spoiler

what i wanted to say was that this Cluster Jewels should never be mentioned without the price tag.

And yes the CI Version is better vs Chaos Damage but does require very expensive itemes LL version dont need.

If i have another 100ex i would to ci too

Would you be able to drop precision for flesh and stone? At least on my pob, flesh and stone is a massive dps boost. (35% vs 12%)
Dont be afraid to do some of your own crafting too, its significantly easier now with all these synthesied and fractured item bases.

I ended up making my belt jewels, my body armour, my gloves and my amulet b/c the prices were so absurd on the open market and I came out with some pretty insane results for very cheap prices outside the chest, which wasnt so much expensive, just soul crushing b/c I had to buy all my bound fossils 1 at a time....

Some example above, hover over the abyss jewels in my belt specifically, see those white lines at the top "minions deal X physical damage" and "minions have X chance to blind", those are the fractured rolls, just buy i83 ghastly eye jewels with those fractured rolls and spam dense fossils.

The gloves I just bought the 1st i83+ pair I found with that implicit roll (for 20c) and spammed dense fossils, the chest was a dense+bound fossil spam etc.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Nov 17, 2020, 3:26:24 PM
@Sygnal maybe if i get a reduce mana reserved mod on my helmet, but i dont really see any point to have more damage, AW8 is dying so fast that i dont see his maze at all and my AW Gemes are not max level yet

---

update - i could fit it in with 5% reduce mana reserve on the helmet
phys reduction is now at 88% if i walk (no flask) but now i have no place
for a movement skill :(

Flesh and stone is not connected with maim - the zombies have to do this
( keep in mind i have only 2x rmr jewel, let see if 1% on Energy with thin can change something as soon i have 10ex)

@JCOH35
if i start the move to the CI version, do you think i should stay with the uniq. body armour? what would you craft first ? Helmet / Amulet / shield ?

Last edited by iDT on Nov 17, 2020, 7:08:21 PM
Yeah, ok, so, i've been having fun so far with the build BUT, i really need help here to understand how to progress, please.

I'm currently level 60. Here is my gear:

So, could someone explain to me how am i supposed to have the necessary DEX and STR to use the Clayshapers and the skills gem? If i remove the amulet and use the Chayula (i have the necessary one with Charisma already) my STR goes down to 50+-. What? How do i even attain the necessary STR to use these things without these gloves and this ammy? Another problem are the resistances, if i remove the Taming, i'm done, the Purity of Elements i'm using at the moment won't be enough to cover my resistances. Another problem is the Energy Shield and Life, i'm at ACT 8 with 980 Life and 980 ES, that's ridiculously low and i've already got the ES nodes the pastebin shows me to get. About the auras. I have Vitality, Pride and Purity of Elements on and i have like 60 unreserved mana. The build says that the leveling auras are Dread Banner, Discipline, Pride an Vitality, but there is no way to use all of them.

At the moment i have 4 passive points and according to the build, i'm supposed to start going for the cluster jewels since i've completed the skill tree. Here are my gems:

Here is the pastebin for PoB fork: https://pastebin.com/N4MDP6He

Please help. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by phosTR on Nov 17, 2020, 6:49:54 PM
Theres a ton of things you need to do but lets keep it simple and realistic to start.

Your first upgrade should be a Shavronne's wrapping with a decent energy shield roll, the sockets and links dont matter, just get the highest ES one you can for the best price and spend 5 chaos on a jeweller's touch prophecy to 5 link it, color it 3 red and 2 blue, 5 links is more then enough to get you going, the 6th flex spot end game wise is just melee splash or damage on full life and its a luxury.

Second is just getting 4 clusters with 6 passives, replenish. presence, and first among equals, it looks like you already have 2 so your halfway there on those.

Lastly just use 1 pariah ring for your discipline gem, and 1 rare unset ring for your 2nd ring, that second ring is where your going to get your needed strength and dex atm, an easy way to make a good placeholder ring is to search for any unset ring with the following "Fractured" roll > +2 to socketed gems, then just use an deafing essence of rage on it until you get a halfway decent roll.

As I said theres alot you need but start with those just to get you off the ground and running, then chip away at it.

(if for some reason your just absolutely stat starved take some of the +30STR or DEX nodes in the tree you pass or use an jewel to convert INT into STR, you have to get those gloves off and some good ES gloves on asap)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Nov 17, 2020, 7:09:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info