[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Well, i am thinking, should i still play it?
Third time in a row? I really want to, but they nerfed it YET AGAIN...
currently looking for something else
So what are thoughts on 6 links for Dom Blow variant?

I currently have:

Dom Blow
Multistrike
Melee Splash
Brutality
Melee Physical
Minion Damage

However, I see many people replace one of the damage links in Dom blow builds with Feeding Frenzy. Does adding aggression to Dom blow minions help that much? Mine seem pretty aggressive as is. I've seen people link FF in even when they had a secondary source for it.
I just hit level 70 with this build, but the prism guardian kite shield is so expensive right now at 2.5-3ex. Is there something cheap that I can use in the meantime while I farm up the currency for it?
Is this build still viable? I haven't played for a while and last time I did i used this build with good success!

I'm reading that it was nerfed, but can't discern by how much.

Nerfed into non existance? Nerfed so that it doesn't quite rofl stomp everything anymore?
"
Hornet001 wrote:
Is this build still viable? I haven't played for a while and last time I did i used this build with good success!

Nerfed into non existance? Nerfed so that it doesn't quite rofl stomp everything anymore?

In my prob, the damage from carrion golem lowered from 2.7M to 2.1M on the highest golem attack.

If I trade carrion for stone golem, I can go back to 2.8M with slam attack. Let's see if in the next patch this golem won't be so dumb.

I also traded damage on full life for critical damage.

This damage is not bad for mapping (and have good defense). For Sirus, maven, etc, is not viable.

I don't know how is on PC, but I don't recommend this build for league on PS4. In Softcore, is the best I could find so far...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Hornet001 wrote:

Yes is still viable. I defeated Sirus, Maven, EU ;-) , .... with same gems setup.

https://pastebin.com/914aUTFv
Anyone got any ideas on how viable this build is on 3.15?
"
Vocasek9 wrote:
"
Hornet001 wrote:

Yes is still viable. I defeated Sirus, Maven, EU ;-) , .... with same gems setup.

https://pastebin.com/914aUTFv

lol thats a 300 exalt build

well it was expensive before... i actually had the same investment into it in ritual and it was insane... but not doable for the casual in 3.15
My build for the last year, may you RIP
Hello, I group the topic to find out if there is anyone other than me who is trying to make the build work despite the various nerfs.
I saw on ninjia that the ties someone is going physical and someone in the cold version, I wanted to have some feedback on how to increase the dps that was neutered.
Thanks!
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info