[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"

What are you babbling about? A GOOD Large cluster with a skippable in the back is not 2 exalt. Use common sense, I shouldn't need "proof" to " back it up".

i literally bought mine (worthless primordial on the back) for 2ex a couple weeks ago, and a few more for 2 friends for the same amount last week. dead/late league prices might have risen the price a bit but whatever man, you know best.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 15, 2020, 12:43:14 AM
"
Lisann wrote:
"
"
Lisann wrote:

Also, good clusters like mine are like 2ex, i'd hardly consider 2ex for endgame gear 'expensive'.

You make too many claims with very little to back them up.

What are you babbling about? A GOOD Large cluster with a skippable in the back is not 2 exalt. Use common sense, I shouldn't need "proof" to " back it up".

i literally bought mine for 2ex a couple weeks ago, and a few more for 2 friends for the same amount last week. dead/late league prices might have risen the price a bit but whatever man, you know best.

I dont know best. [Removed by Support]

Your clusters are TWO NOTABLE. Not THREE with ONE SKIPPABLE IN THE BACK.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JCOH35/characters
Is that you? You aren't using a skippable in the back on either of them. Has there been a wild break down in communication? Apparently you get to use antagonizing wording, but mine gets edited.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 15, 2020, 12:47:43 AM
Ok peeps..

I did post a message for advice on my gear and got a response regarding
on why use 2
but I have done some changes on the gems as well spending like crazy..

Please Check gear

Please check the tree. as well and advise. thank you
https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/view-passive-skill-tree?accountName=mojo8850&realm=pc&character=FEARSOME_WITCH_HEIST
"
mojo8850 wrote:
Ok peeps..

I did post a message for advice on my gear and got a response regarding
on why use 2
but I have done some changes on the gems as well spending like crazy..

Gear looks great, but i fear you may not be reaching 300% aura effect. It really is a night and day difference. 5 passive, or ideally 6, medium clusters would be great.

If money is an issue i'd sell a vivinsect and get a +2+es+whatever you need unset ring instead, and buy the better medium clusters. You don't need any more than lvl 23 purities either way.

On that note, you should swap purity of fire and purity of ice's position. If you put Fire on the shield, it'll reach 23, and so will Ice.

Also, impale supp isn't needed with dread banner+generosity and 1 rotten claws notable.
---
Wait, im puzzled by the lvl 6 awakened gems. If you have that much currency to spare, you should definitely get the 6 pas mediums, 3 notable larges, replace impale with damage on full life, and doryanis boots. Not to mention phy-to-ele corruption on the shield. Or just go CI entirely.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 15, 2020, 1:13:08 AM
Before going crazy min/max'ng the original lowlife version you should check out the CI version.

Its significantly better in every aspect, its come a long way over the last month or so with people fine tuning it and making improvements. Before you start buying a 2nd vivinsect or anything 15+ exalted you should just start collecting the new medium clusters needed and start planning out the gear changes.

This isnt directed at anyone specifically just folks in a good spot with extra money asking what to upgrade, weve all been there and the best answer tbh is just convert to CI.

13 auras, better dps, dramatically higher pdef and eva, resists of 90/90/90/100, immunity to shock/ignite/freeze etc.

Some of us play it slightly differently, like Lisann has a very unique skill tree and utilizes and extra medium cluster, my tree is closer to the original but gear wise we do pretty much the same thing.

The Lv4 enhances give me full uptime phase run, 44% more damage to my minions on my divergent vitality, 22% of my evasion as extra armour, and the immunity to shock and ignite, theres just so much more you can do CI then LL.

Dont forget the alternate quality gems, there are some really good ones that fly under the radar like anomalous feeding frenzy, rather then putting normal FF on my loop I run the alternate one in my zombie and AG link so every time they slap something they are getting 1% of their life back ontop of the massive regen and leech they have.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Nov 15, 2020, 2:00:43 AM
Hey there, i need some help with my Lady cause of very low ES. I try to follow the guide and the purchase order as good as i can but i might have missed something. Can someone plz have a look what i did wrong?

https://pastebin.com/apRfbFJJ
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Before going crazy min/max'ng the original lowlife version you should check out the CI version.

Its significantly better in every aspect, its come a long way over the last month or so with people fine tuning it and making improvements. Before you start buying a 2nd vivinsect or anything 15+ exalted you should just start collecting the new medium clusters needed and start planning out the gear changes.

This isnt directed at anyone specifically just folks in a good spot with extra money asking what to upgrade, weve all been there and the best answer tbh is just convert to CI.

13 auras, better dps, dramatically higher pdef and eva, resists of 90/90/90/100, immunity to shock/ignite/freeze etc.

Some of us play it slightly differently, like Lisann has a very unique skill tree and utilizes and extra medium cluster, my tree is closer to the original but gear wise we do pretty much the same thing.

The Lv4 enhances give me full uptime phase run, 44% more damage to my minions on my divergent vitality, 22% of my evasion as extra armour, and the immunity to shock and ignite, theres just so much more you can do CI then LL.

Dont forget the alternate quality gems, there are some really good ones that fly under the radar like anomalous feeding frenzy, rather then putting normal FF on my loop I run the alternate one in my zombie and AG link so every time they slap something they are getting 1% of their life back ontop of the massive regen and leech they have.

please stop posting this... please.......
i dont want to reset my char..... nooooooooo.... but i am close to it ^^ verry close :-D

i have finished my LL version and was happy about it but without can do / upgrade with a good outcome its boring :)

How much es you have ingame with your setup and whats your golem dps complete?
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Nov 15, 2020, 5:29:57 AM
I also made the switch to CI after finally some multiple failed attempts at a satisfactory amulet.

Had an initial lost of about 1k-1.5k ES but the dps was a huge boost.
Went from 12.6mil (17.5mill maximum pride) to 21.3mill (30mill maximum pride).
But the bigger win was getting able to fit in the two defensive auras in. (Determination/grace)

Chaos immunity is nice but i do miss stun immunity from chayula.
Sorry if I don't quote you all, but some considerations on what has been said:

1) Aw-Gem, it is true light damage a dps boost however they are not the ones that make the huge difference on the build improvement. And then the things I like to do by myself don't buy everything on the market :)

2) I go with Charisma and Intuitive Leap because thanks to the enchant on the helmet I can use another aura (Flesh & Stone + Maim) and I'm enjoying it;

3) I have a "bad" medium because with the current configuration I have anyway 200% aura effect (thanks to Champions of the cause) and I run out of points ... the goal is to change it to 100;

4) I have tried different configurations to improve the Large Clusters however I have seen that the dps boost is not so important if I take Rotten Claw from them and put Damage on full Life on the golems ... maybe I have miscalculated ..
That's why I was asking for info ...

Ps. My large clusters, have Renewal ...
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
Last edited by Jin86 on Nov 15, 2020, 5:59:03 AM
"
Sygnal wrote:
I also made the switch to CI after finally some multiple failed attempts at a satisfactory amulet.

Had an initial lost of about 1k-1.5k ES but the dps was a huge boost.
Went from 12.6mil (17.5mill maximum pride) to 21.3mill (30mill maximum pride).
But the bigger win was getting able to fit in the two defensive auras in. (Determination/grace)

Chaos immunity is nice but i do miss stun immunity from chayula.

Are you running Pure of Might on 1 of your medium clusters, with that and a little stun recovery on your gear you should be fine, I honestly never, ever get stunned. I dont run brine king pantheon wise either, just kept my chain immunity from the LL version.

This is also a HUGE quality of life improvement, if you get the chance try it out;

Divergent Vitality + Anomalous Phase Run + Lv.4 Enhance

You will have a 100% uptime Phase Run and nothing will touch or stun you, and your damage boost on vitality goes from 20 to 44%, its a hair more mana reserved but like 12 or something, its minute.

Clayshaper is honestly a stopgap, you can do a +2 wand with trigger socketed spells for flesh offering, roll minion damage, or hybrid life/dmg, or even craft on +8% quality to socketed gems.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Nov 15, 2020, 9:43:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info