[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"

Maybe at like levle 98 or something...impossible otherwise. I don't do ROTAs or what not so that's just not going to happen, and is the same for most of the player pop. it would require level 98+ with expensive cluster jewels with skippable notables in the back. My bad, I see now but...shit. level 98+ just isn't realistic for most of us, so pathing down to it isn't all that standard IMO.


It's been said time and time again on this thread, countless times, thread of hope on socket north of witch, pathing right from wisdom instead of manually grabbin the onslaught node route. That's 8 free points that easily make up for pathing down to charisma. No lvl 98 nor anything like that required.

Also, good clusters like mine are like 2ex, i'd hardly consider 2ex for endgame gear 'expensive'.

You make too many claims with very little to back them up.


"

It's kind of strange to see someone level 99 or w/e he is, asking for help, with no awakened support gems.


Awakened gems are kinda pricy for the dps they give, so for tight budgets they aren't cost effective most of the time. In such cases, money is usually better spent elsewhere, so it isn't strange at all. Also leveling is absurdly easy this league, heists give an insane amount of exp, i was getting 1.5% per regular heist at 99 for example.


"

Also..his large clusters dont have Renewal or even one Rotten Claws, but w/e I guess.


They do have renewal, not rotten for some reason though. I'd bet money that the build works just fine for him so he stopped improving it, it kinda happened to me too mid 99.
"
Lisann wrote:

Also, good clusters like mine are like 2ex, i'd hardly consider 2ex for endgame gear 'expensive'.

You make too many claims with very little to back them up.




What are you babbling about? A GOOD Large cluster with a skippable in the back is not 2 exalt. Use common sense, I shouldn't need "proof" to " back it up". It appears you have a different idea of "good". A two notable cluster instead of a 3 notable, with one skippable IN TEH BACK is what I meant. I thought I was clear on that. Guess not. You got me! Rotten Claws+ renewal is 2 exalt. Too bad I wasnt talking about that.

W/e man, back off holy crap.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 15, 2020, 12:42:40 AM
"

What are you babbling about? A GOOD Large cluster with a skippable in the back is not 2 exalt. Use common sense, I shouldn't need "proof" to " back it up".


i literally bought mine (worthless primordial on the back) for 2ex a couple weeks ago, and a few more for 2 friends for the same amount last week. dead/late league prices might have risen the price a bit but whatever man, you know best.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 15, 2020, 12:43:14 AM
"
Lisann wrote:
"
"
Lisann wrote:

Also, good clusters like mine are like 2ex, i'd hardly consider 2ex for endgame gear 'expensive'.

You make too many claims with very little to back them up.




What are you babbling about? A GOOD Large cluster with a skippable in the back is not 2 exalt. Use common sense, I shouldn't need "proof" to " back it up".


i literally bought mine for 2ex a couple weeks ago, and a few more for 2 friends for the same amount last week. dead/late league prices might have risen the price a bit but whatever man, you know best.

I dont know best. [Removed by Support]

Your clusters are TWO NOTABLE. Not THREE with ONE SKIPPABLE IN THE BACK.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JCOH35/characters
Is that you? You aren't using a skippable in the back on either of them. Has there been a wild break down in communication? Apparently you get to use antagonizing wording, but mine gets edited.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 15, 2020, 12:47:43 AM
Ok peeps..

I did post a message for advice on my gear and got a response regarding
on why use 2
but I have done some changes on the gems as well spending like crazy..

Please Check gear



Please check the tree. as well and advise. thank you
https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/view-passive-skill-tree?accountName=mojo8850&realm=pc&character=FEARSOME_WITCH_HEIST
"
mojo8850 wrote:
Ok peeps..

I did post a message for advice on my gear and got a response regarding
on why use 2
but I have done some changes on the gems as well spending like crazy..


Gear looks great, but i fear you may not be reaching 300% aura effect. It really is a night and day difference. 5 passive, or ideally 6, medium clusters would be great.

If money is an issue i'd sell a vivinsect and get a +2+es+whatever you need unset ring instead, and buy the better medium clusters. You don't need any more than lvl 23 purities either way.

On that note, you should swap purity of fire and purity of ice's position. If you put Fire on the shield, it'll reach 23, and so will Ice.

Also, impale supp isn't needed with dread banner+generosity and 1 rotten claws notable.
---
Wait, im puzzled by the lvl 6 awakened gems. If you have that much currency to spare, you should definitely get the 6 pas mediums, 3 notable larges, replace impale with damage on full life, and doryanis boots. Not to mention phy-to-ele corruption on the shield. Or just go CI entirely.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 15, 2020, 1:13:08 AM
Before going crazy min/max'ng the original lowlife version you should check out the CI version.

Its significantly better in every aspect, its come a long way over the last month or so with people fine tuning it and making improvements. Before you start buying a 2nd vivinsect or anything 15+ exalted you should just start collecting the new medium clusters needed and start planning out the gear changes.

This isnt directed at anyone specifically just folks in a good spot with extra money asking what to upgrade, weve all been there and the best answer tbh is just convert to CI.

13 auras, better dps, dramatically higher pdef and eva, resists of 90/90/90/100, immunity to shock/ignite/freeze etc.

Some of us play it slightly differently, like Lisann has a very unique skill tree and utilizes and extra medium cluster, my tree is closer to the original but gear wise we do pretty much the same thing.





The Lv4 enhances give me full uptime phase run, 44% more damage to my minions on my divergent vitality, 22% of my evasion as extra armour, and the immunity to shock and ignite, theres just so much more you can do CI then LL.

Dont forget the alternate quality gems, there are some really good ones that fly under the radar like anomalous feeding frenzy, rather then putting normal FF on my loop I run the alternate one in my zombie and AG link so every time they slap something they are getting 1% of their life back ontop of the massive regen and leech they have.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Nov 15, 2020, 2:00:43 AM
Hey there, i need some help with my Lady cause of very low ES. I try to follow the guide and the purchase order as good as i can but i might have missed something. Can someone plz have a look what i did wrong?

https://pastebin.com/apRfbFJJ
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Before going crazy min/max'ng the original lowlife version you should check out the CI version.

Its significantly better in every aspect, its come a long way over the last month or so with people fine tuning it and making improvements. Before you start buying a 2nd vivinsect or anything 15+ exalted you should just start collecting the new medium clusters needed and start planning out the gear changes.

This isnt directed at anyone specifically just folks in a good spot with extra money asking what to upgrade, weve all been there and the best answer tbh is just convert to CI.

13 auras, better dps, dramatically higher pdef and eva, resists of 90/90/90/100, immunity to shock/ignite/freeze etc.

Some of us play it slightly differently, like Lisann has a very unique skill tree and utilizes and extra medium cluster, my tree is closer to the original but gear wise we do pretty much the same thing.





The Lv4 enhances give me full uptime phase run, 44% more damage to my minions on my divergent vitality, 22% of my evasion as extra armour, and the immunity to shock and ignite, theres just so much more you can do CI then LL.

Dont forget the alternate quality gems, there are some really good ones that fly under the radar like anomalous feeding frenzy, rather then putting normal FF on my loop I run the alternate one in my zombie and AG link so every time they slap something they are getting 1% of their life back ontop of the massive regen and leech they have.



please stop posting this... please.......
i dont want to reset my char..... nooooooooo.... but i am close to it ^^ verry close :-D

i have finished my LL version and was happy about it but without can do / upgrade with a good outcome its boring :)

How much es you have ingame with your setup and whats your golem dps complete?
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Nov 15, 2020, 5:29:57 AM
I also made the switch to CI after finally some multiple failed attempts at a satisfactory amulet.

Had an initial lost of about 1k-1.5k ES but the dps was a huge boost.
Went from 12.6mil (17.5mill maximum pride) to 21.3mill (30mill maximum pride).
But the bigger win was getting able to fit in the two defensive auras in. (Determination/grace)

Chaos immunity is nice but i do miss stun immunity from chayula.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info