[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

The fancy +2 wands arent manditory, dont feel like you have to have one, I played with a cold iron point up to like 2 weeks ago.

If your worried about clear speed just get impale out of your 6 link, you can cap impale with rotten claws and your dread banner, impale in the 6 link is outdated info.

Dont use the 6th link for damage on full life, get divergent melee splash in for faster clearing and QoL, if your dps is still on the lowend you can switch damage on full life in for stuff like Sirus or Uber Elder but everything else should be instantly dying or phasing.
okidoki i checked the builds from JCOH35 and Lisann in PoB to see what i must change from LL to CI.

first....
when i activate all cluster in Lisann`s build i have 127/123 Skillpoints.... wtf how it goes like this kind of cheating??? :-D
6,6Mio dps/golem
4,6K ES
89/89/89/100 res

second....
JCOH35 is not a cheater like Lisann he only use only 121/123 Points on Level 98... ty for staying legit dude xD
3.5Mio dps/golem
7,2K ES
90/90/90/100 res

i use my calculation PoB from my Build to compare my build with yours.

My Char on LL have:
11,2Mio dps/golem
7.7K ES
90/90/90/75 res
and 2 times less Auras i mean. Grace and Determination right?

So when i compare this 3 Builds the result for me is that the only Way to switch to CI the defence is? Or i missunderstand any?
I started yesterday Morning on Level 98 (5%exp to 99) and now i have 83% so near level up. All Solo include Sirus8 and many other bosses like Mino/Hydra/Purifier ... so i think my defence is not so bad to AND i am a terrible player :).

What i mean when i see this 3 builds and want change to Ci i invest arround 30-40exa? because i cant use most of my gear.. ok i can sell it yes :)... for 2 auras more and a bit more defence or missed something?

Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Nov 15, 2020, 11:20:53 AM
lmao, how can i cheat 4 points, on a pob YOU imported. You must be taking primordial notable on the large clusters, which i don't.

Im at 7.4k es, 90/100 res, 130k armour and 47k eva flasked. Also my damage can't be half of yours. So u've messed up big time somewhere, and i bet money you haven't even addresed the vaal auras config.

This much armour and evasion isn't just for you, your minions also get it, so they can survive fully delirious maps and whatnot. This is not something the LL version can achieve at all.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 15, 2020, 11:47:16 AM
If you're only going after sirus a8 and bosses like mino/hydra/purifier, LL and shavs is more than enough. At 11mill dps i was fine skipping the last phase of sirus completely even with an extra person inside.

The switch for me was a massive increase in dps as well not just defenses which was what i needed because t19 double beyonds was painfully slow to clear with our melee carrion golems. Instead of importing other people's gear, why dont you try to add in some of your CI items and your new auras into your own character on POB and see what it can do for you.

---

I have a few lines of stun avoidance and its currently at 50%. I already had to drop some QOL skills to fit in the auras and really dont want to drop anything else if i can help it. I do run a phasing bottle but the stuns are very noticeable and annoying. If i can get my amulet to roll grants haste i can probably fit in an enhance somewhere.
"
Lisann wrote:
lmao, how can i cheat 4 points, on a pob YOU imported. You must be taking primordial notable on the large clusters, which i don't.

Im at 7.4k es, 90/100 res, 130k armour and 47k eva flasked. Also my damage can't be half of yours. So u've messed up big time somewhere, and i bet money you haven't even addresed the vaal auras config.

This much armour and evasion isn't just for you, your minions also get it, so they can survive fully delirious maps and whatnot. This is not something the LL version can achieve at all.

I hope you knnow that was only a joke of me dude!!! :)
btw i saw in your PoB Tree (dunno if its right or not) that you dont need the small Point behind Charisma (4%rmr). PoB sayed to me with it you have 249 unreserved Mana and without 96 with would be enought :) Maybe you can safe a Point and can put it into another needed stat :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"
Sygnal wrote:
If you're only going after sirus a8 and bosses like mino/hydra/purifier, LL and shavs is more than enough. At 11mill dps i was fine skipping the last phase of sirus completely even with an extra person inside.

The switch for me was a massive increase in dps as well not just defenses which was what i needed because t19 double beyonds was painfully slow to clear with our melee carrion golems. Instead of importing other people's gear, why dont you try to add in some of your CI items and your new auras into your own character on POB and see what it can do for you.

---

I have a few lines of stun avoidance and its currently at 50%. I already had to drop some QOL skills to fit in the auras and really dont want to drop anything else if i can help it. I do run a phasing bottle but the stuns are very noticeable and annoying. If i can get my amulet to roll grants haste i can probably fit in an enhance somewhere.

Ty for the advices. This is what i mean.Atm i dont see a accept reason to switch.

I dont want to do a showcase how great is my gear / dps and i dont want to talk bad over other players gear or Build! Please dont missonderstand me Lisann :)
I searched for a good reason why i should switch from LL to CI. And after this compare i confirm Sygnal first words

God what a nice english :-D I hope your guys can follow my words and they dont hurt to much :)

But its a really good idea to grad some Core Items / Clusters and try it out with my own Gems / Gear i can use!
btw
- boots i must change from Lightning to Ice??? I saw that the Alphas Howl Helm gives me freeze imun is this thought right?
- i can use my large cluster jewels?
- i need new: 4x Medium Cluster / Shield / Amu / Weapon? / Helm / 1 Ring/ 2x Jewels in my Belt or they are fine?
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Nov 15, 2020, 1:18:26 PM
"
"
Lisann wrote:

I hope you knnow that was only a joke of me dude!!! :)
btw i saw in your PoB Tree (dunno if its right or not) that you dont need the small Point behind Charisma (4%rmr). PoB sayed to me with it you have 249 unreserved Mana and without 96 with would be enought :) Maybe you can safe a Point and can put it into another needed stat :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://i.imgur.com/Jcl8gNZ.png

1 unreserved mana.

You really are doing something wrong in pob. Like not activating auras or idk.

Be careful while checking out pobs, ignoring certain auras, picking wrong nodes on the tree, wrong configs and stuff, WILL give you wrong numbers, and a wrong idea of the build itself.

Pob likes to deactivate auras when there's a vaal version of it present, unallocate nodes on clusters, ignore physical reductions, not check whether you are even able to generate a certain buff or charge, etc. These are kind of things i mean to always be wary of.

Take this as an advice, not just related to this golem build, but to every build you look up from now on. And it goes to everyone ofc, not just you.

For your q's, this is the ci thread, everything is there: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2984595
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 15, 2020, 1:34:38 PM
"

But its a really good idea to grad some Core Items / Clusters and try it out with my own Gems / Gear i can use!
btw
- boots i must change from Lightning to Ice??? I saw that the Alphas Howl Helm gives me freeze imun is this thought right?
- i need new: 4x Medium Cluster / Shield / Amu / Weapon? / Helm / 1 Ring/ 2x Jewels in my Belt or they are fine?

Definitely copy and paste the items into POB so you dont have to craft/buy them first. I did to theory my build out before commiting to it.

Your large clusters are reusable. Chaos res and life regen will be wasted on you but you'll still be able to use the aura effect which is whats important.
The key things you need to switch for the transition will be:
Amulet -> Mana reserved/+int amulet
Shield -> Mana resrved/aura effect shield
Armour -> Saqawals (Or if you have tons of mana: High ES with aura effect)
You can actually keep your current helm, but it might be easier to switch to Alpha howl for the massive mana reduced. Plus they're pretty cheap.
Last edited by Sygnal on Nov 15, 2020, 1:30:33 PM
"
Konstapelpung wrote:
I need abit of help! I rerolled to this build yesterday and my Carrion Golems die when I do 80% T16 nemesis semi juiced maps. Is this normal or did I do something wrong? Kinda new to delerium content so I might be running a dangeroud combo?

Pob: https://pastebin.com/D0Tnm6Rt

Anyone? I've red the FAQ already and feel like there aint much I'm missing. Sometimes they die in 60% Deli even when it gets abit much. YES I am staying close by / in range
"
Sygnal wrote:
"

btw

Definitely copy and paste the items into POB so you dont have to craft/buy them first. I did to theory my build out before commiting to it.

Your large clusters are reusable. Chaos res and life regen will be wasted on you but you'll still be able to use the aura effect which is whats important.
The key things you need to switch for the transition will be:
Amulet -> Mana reserved/+int amulet
Shield -> Mana resrved/aura effect shield
Armour -> Saqawals (Or if you have tons of mana: High ES with aura effect)
You can actually keep your current helm, but it might be easier to switch to Alpha howl for the massive mana reduced. Plus they're pretty cheap.

ty dude i will test it :) the Alpha howl Helm is cheap yes but i need the lab encharnt? If yes... A Lab enchant of any of my Auras? Because Price dont exist on the Market. So when i use another encharnt i must take pride -Mana reserve on any Medium cluster right?

"
Lisann wrote:

Pob likes to deactivate auras when there's a vaal version of it present, unallocate nodes on clusters, ignore physical reductions, not check whether you are even able to generate a certain buff or charge, etc. These are kind of things i mean to always be wary of.

Take this as an advice, not just related to this golem build, but to every build you look up from now on. And it goes to everyone ofc, not just you.

For your q's, this is the ci thread, everything is there: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2984595

yes as i open your build i saw 3 times cluster on it so i dont know wich you activate and wich not.
to bad... i thought you can safe one point :)
And if I have offended you in any way, I apologize for that dude !
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Nov 15, 2020, 1:48:54 PM
"

ty dude i will test it :) the Alpha howl Helm is cheap yes but i need the lab encharnt? If yes... A Lab enchant of any of my Auras? Because Price dont exist on the Market. So when i use another encharnt i must take pride -Mana reserve on any Medium cluster right?

yes as i open your build i saw 3 times cluster on it so i dont know wich you activate and wich not.
to bad... i thought you can safe one point :)
And if I have offended you in any way, I apologize for that dude !

Pob will tell you which aura nets you the best reservation reduction, just change the enchant and check your unreserved mana. It almost always is pride, but flesh and stone isnt that far off. Either would be fine. There's no pride rmr on clusters.

And No, i think there might be a language barrier somehow, but im not offended in the slightest, not even by the guy last night who couldn't even tell my profile apart from jcoh's and got really aggresive lol. I just took the opportunity to teach/advice you of some of those little things pob does, and learn upon them. It certainly took me some time to realize them at first lol.

p.s.: Just for the record, 3 notable clusters are 99% of the time used exclusively to reach the jewel sockets with the least amount of points possible, while getting good notables. As in, to reach my large cluster's jewel sockets i need 5 points, one to 'get in' the cluster itself, one 'travel' node on each side (which is where the notable gets placed instead of the crappy 10%damage), and the jewel socket itself on each side as well. This is the most efficient path. So noone gets the notable on the back, as it's an extra 2 points, and usually worthless. Such is the case of primordial bond on my clusters.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 15, 2020, 2:12:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info