[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Does anyone manage to find +1 to level of socketed gems on Skin of the Loyal?Yesterday there was only one for 10ex!
"
bro82 wrote:
Does anyone manage to find +1 to level of socketed gems on Skin of the Loyal?Yesterday there was only one for 10ex!

I would say for a right colored one, 10ex for that is a decent amount considering how much dps it can boost you. I have been waiting whole day with live search and have not seen a single one though!
"
Rat1aSu wrote:
"
bro82 wrote:

I would say for a right colored one, 10ex for that is a decent amount considering how much dps it can boost you. I have been waiting whole day with live search and have not seen a single one though!

Yeah me too. I have plenty of currency to buy one but I have not been lucky enough to see one yet.
"
"
injected wrote:
Finally hit 100. Glad I found this build. It was really fun. I'm hoping to try something similar next league with this setup but maybe a different skill. Any suggestions?

wow!!! congrats!!!! That is fabulous.

I have been thinking the same thing about trying this set up with a new skill some day. The tree would barely have to change since we don't take much fire damage on the tree.

I don't know what the best channeling skills are for Cold and Lightning or if we don't want channeling at all.

Incinerate is by far the best Fire skill according to previous discussion in this thread so if you try with another fire skill, expect a dip in DPS.

Ive tried alot of different setups with different skills and for this build, incinerate really is the best. Others are viable for sure, but just dont get the top end dps for the investment that incinerate gets imo.

"
injected wrote:
Finally hit 100. Glad I found this build. It was really fun. I'm hoping to try something similar next league with this setup but maybe a different skill. Any suggestions?

GRATZ MAN!!!

Really well done!
@Rat1aSu
@AndyLovesHisBge

For now is just 3 of us who waiting and who know how many stay in line for this one!I mean we will play without that item to end of league!But for me and what i have this build is beast and thanks creator for make this build for us!
Last edited by bro82 on Oct 12, 2020, 2:03:41 PM
"
bro82 wrote:
@Rat1aSu
@AndyLovesHisBge

For now is just 3 of us who waiting and who know how many stay in line for this one!I mean we will play without that item to end of league!But for me and what i have this build is beast and thanks creator for make this build for us!

Checked poe.ninja and there are at least 20-30 more guys playing this build and most likely they are waiting for it too. A +2 to level of socketed AOE Gem might be a good alternative since it can get your Incinerate to level 30 with +2 from Amulet. But there is only 1 guy selling it for 500 chaos 4 days ago.

Also, I am wondering if Corrupted Soul from the Timeless Jewel's Doryani works with this build. I almost level up so I do not have the dare to test it yet, but it seems like a nice hybrid regeneration with some extra Energy Shield. It 'might' be a good replacement for Unnatural Instinct if you do not have the money. Anyone's thought on this?
"
Rat1aSu wrote:
"
bro82 wrote:
@Rat1aSu
@AndyLovesHisBge

Checked poe.ninja and there are at least 20-30 more guys playing this build and most likely they are waiting for it too. A +2 to level of socketed AOE Gem might be a good alternative since it can get your Incinerate to level 30 with +2 from Amulet. But there is only 1 guy selling it for 500 chaos 4 days ago.

I notice that a bunch of people on POE Ninja already have the +1 corruption on their armor and maybe they will be selling if and when they move on to a new character...
This build uses GB right? Did the nerf damaged the survivability? You have permavulnerability with this build? How do you survive with that? How tanky is the build right now?
Shout out to the creator of the build, and anyone looking/interested in giving this one a shot.

Absolutely try it.

After steadily gaining more and more experience as a PoE player, this guy steadily got me my first Sirus kill. I know not a huge achievement for most, but as a filthy casual (lol), it was a big thing for me.

Thank you for all the hardwork that went into the build!!! Easily one of my favorites!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info