[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
stephenp1983 wrote:

Im torn on unatural instinct if its worth the price for what we get. Maybe one of my last upgrades I dunno.

it is really min max stuff. Added some nice life and es, but not enough to really justify the cost IMO but what the hell :) .

My effective life is a really healthy 8684.

The sad part is that as expensive as Unnatural Instinct is, I think both the GG corrupted Skin of the Loyal and the Awakened Hex Touch 5 will both be much more expensive at this point in the league.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 10, 2020, 5:37:24 PM
I have some more strong evidence that you do not want to heavily invest in curse reduction.

Zana just offered me a T15 Putrid Cloister map to run as a master mission.

It had a quad curse effect (Flamm, Despair, Frostbite, and Conductivity).

I ran the map like these curses did not even exist and I have zero curse reduction on any of my gear.
Hey! This build looks really good. I'm at 400c (maybe more), is It enough to start with the build? Also I have a coward legacy.
Thanks!!
"
alvaro92 wrote:
Hey! This build looks really good. I'm at 400c (maybe more), is It enough to start with the build? Also I have a coward legacy.
Thanks!!

Yes, you should be good.

I league started with no issues.

The first post lists out the priority of what to get (Shield first and then build from there).

There is a cheap Skin of the Loyal on sale now with the right colors for only 60c. Grab that immediately if you can to save some money.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 10, 2020, 9:50:44 PM
Any suggestion on what else to craft on this amulet? I am planning to craft more resistance. The +1 to minimum Endurance/Frenzy/Power Charge seems really tempting too, though not sure if I can make use of that.

"
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

Im torn on unatural instinct if its worth the price for what we get. Maybe one of my last upgrades I dunno.

it is really min max stuff. Added some nice life and es, but not enough to really justify the cost IMO but what the hell :) .

The sad part is that as expensive as Unnatural Instinct is, I think both the GG corrupted Skin of the Loyal and the Awakened Hex Touch 5 will both be much more expensive at this point in the league.

8600 is nice for the over EHP. I'm still just at 7k, but finally got my overlord megalo jewel a few minutes ago so I can focus on my jewelry and better cluster jewels now. Got it for 30 c which I think was a great price since it has two useful mods.

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

8600 is nice for the over EHP. I'm still just at 7k, but finally got my overlord megalo jewel a few minutes ago so I can focus on my jewelry and better cluster jewels now. Got it for 30 c which I think was a great price since it has two useful mods.

Amazing! Last league that would have gone for 7ex. Nice pick up.
"
Rat1aSu wrote:
Any suggestion on what else to craft on this amulet? I am planning to craft more resistance. The +1 to minimum Endurance/Frenzy/Power Charge seems really tempting too, though not sure if I can make use of that.

+1 to min Frenzy fits the build well if you can craft that on. Frenzy in addition to +skill mods you have on it already is going to be a huge boost in your damage.
Finally hit 100. Glad I found this build. It was really fun. I'm hoping to try something similar next league with this setup but maybe a different skill. Any suggestions?
"
injected wrote:
Finally hit 100. Glad I found this build. It was really fun. I'm hoping to try something similar next league with this setup but maybe a different skill. Any suggestions?

wow!!! congrats!!!! That is fabulous.

I have been thinking the same thing about trying this set up with a new skill some day. The tree would barely have to change since we don't take much fire damage on the tree.

I don't know what the best channeling skills are for Cold and Lightning or if we don't want channeling at all.

Incinerate is by far the best Fire skill according to previous discussion in this thread so if you try with another fire skill, expect a dip in DPS.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 12, 2020, 2:15:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info