[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Really enjoying playing the build so far! :D

But I have two questions, if you don't mind...

1- Why do we get MoM if our mana is all reserved?

2- Should we release incinerate at 4 or 8 stacks?
"
Viduka wrote:
Really enjoying playing the build so far! :D

But I have two questions, if you don't mind...

1- Why do we get MoM if our mana is all reserved?

2- Should we release incinerate at 4 or 8 stacks?

Hi!

Glad you like it!

1- We use a Timeless jewel to change what the "Mind over Matter"-node does:

I will add this to the guide too, just realised I didn't explain this well, so thanks! ^^

2- It's best to release at as highest stage as possible, since Incinerate gains a lot of damage per stage. It's possible you don't need to do this much during regular mapping, but against rares and unique enemies you will want to charge it up.

Greetz!
bro this is what i wanted i got a question you think i can make something similar with chieftain? i can play this all day with inquisitor and i am going to test it but incinerate one of my favorite skill i like how it feel when you kill mobs.
I like the build my only problem is getting the megalomaniac jewel with the same nodes those run for 20-100 exalts just for 2 nodes and 3 perfect nodes just does'nt exist on the market. So i think megalomaniac is not the move right now imho.
"
tobymacx wrote:
bro this is what i wanted i got a question you think i can make something similar with chieftain? i can play this all day with inquisitor and i am going to test it but incinerate one of my favorite skill i like how it feel when you kill mobs.

Hey!

Yea it would work as Chieftain, although you would be sacrificing a pretty big chunk of dmg for only a marginal increase in armour imo...

This is the PoB that I thought of for it:
https://pastebin.com/N0Pc8nvC

Greetz
"
goodrock wrote:
I like the build my only problem is getting the megalomaniac jewel with the same nodes those run for 20-100 exalts just for 2 nodes and 3 perfect nodes just does'nt exist on the market. So i think megalomaniac is not the move right now imho.

Hey!

The most important node on there is "Overlord" imo, the rest can be whatever.

The one that I'm using is what I found suited my taste best for the budget but there are tons of other ones that would work :)
Pretty much anything that would:
-increase armour
-increase life
-increase ES
-increase fire damage
-increase AoE

Greetz
Nice build, probably will be my starter build in Harvest.
Do you think it also works with Storm Burst (instead of Incinerate) as main skill?
"
Teufelskerl wrote:
Nice build, probably will be my starter build in Harvest.
Do you think it also works with Storm Burst (instead of Incinerate) as main skill?

Hey!

Yea pretty sure it will!
Dunno how good the dmg will be then though, as I think lightning skills probably scale better with crit and we aren't crit focussed in this build.

Don't forget to replace Herald of Ash for Herald of Lightning when you do play Storm Burst!

Greetz
the pastebin dont work bro
"
tobymacx wrote:
the pastebin dont work bro

Hey,

is working fine for me man :s

I generated a new link for for:
https://pastebin.com/5HTUthR9

Can you check if it is working now?

(you are importing this link into Path of Building, right?)

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info