[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

This build is exactly what I've been looking for. A tanky spec with a niche skill that will carry me to endgame. Thank you.
Yea it worked when you update the build for 3.11 can you add some unique or item we can start using for
Lvling also what can with do with cluster jewel now that it a little harder to get. I am playing marauder just for the defense going to lvl to 100 even if I lose 1.2 million dps I should be fine with around 3 million dps
I also forgot to ask should I fallow marauder tree like the Templar lvling?
Hey!

"
tobymacx wrote:
Yea it worked when you update the build for 3.11 can you add some unique or item we can start using for
Lvling also what can with do with cluster jewel now that it a little harder to get. I am playing marauder just for the defense going to lvl to 100 even if I lose 1.2 million dps I should be fine with around 3 million dps

I would drop the Clusters until you are certain you can get some decent ones.
Just use regular jewels with life and armour until then :)

For leveling, if you can get a Goldrym helmet and maybe a Tabula Rasa, you are set until atleast lvl 65 ^^

"
tobymacx wrote:
I also forgot to ask should I fallow marauder tree like the Templar lvling?

yea would follow the same way.

Any new update to the paste bin with the tree changing?
"
tobymacx wrote:

Hey!

The skill tree has barely changed for the build, luckily.
Biggest difference is that we get the Glancing Blows-node directly on the tree now, so no need for the Timeless jewel anymore.

Would recommend for now getting a rare jewel with life/armour/resist/dmg in this slot, but I might experiment with another Timeless jewel here...

https://pastebin.com/HVW7c0Ys

PoB has been updated, as well as the jewel-section.

Will continue to update.
looks very interesting :)

Think wil give this build a go at Start tomorrow

Thanks
J
By the way thank you for your work I am promoting your build in a Facebook page I own for a Hispanic community also in a América poe page over 8k of player giving you all the credit you deserved for this build
Great build. I will test in harvest.

Thanks for sharing it with community.

Wait to see more updates when harvest is up!
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
tobymacx wrote:

Hey!

The skill tree has barely changed for the build, luckily.
Biggest difference is that we get the Glancing Blows-node directly on the tree now, so no need for the Timeless jewel anymore.

Would recommend for now getting a rare jewel with life/armour/resist/dmg in this slot, but I might experiment with another Timeless jewel here...

https://pastebin.com/HVW7c0Ys

PoB has been updated, as well as the jewel-section.

Will continue to update.

The pastebin doesnt work, can you update please? :)
Last edited by Teufelskerl on Jun 19, 2020, 3:41:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info