[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
HashBR wrote:
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Welp, 3.23 removing lab enchants puts another nail into the coffin of this build :(

The true prize are the incinerate friends we made along the way <3

EDIT. base gem now gets: Quality now provides +0-2 to maximum Stages, instead of 0-20% increased Fire Damage.

Still a nerf though if you were using divergent and not releasing...

Yea, this could really destroy this build... Unfortunatly.
Although I'm assuming that my version in Standard will keep it's enchant so for that one it might be a buff.

Glad that this build and guide actually got the long runtime it had though ^^

Thanks for all the support/playtime/tips/kindness!

There will be likely a trans gem with extra stage though.

Firstly, love the build, only character I have taken to level 100 so thank you so much for that.

On the subject of the "nerf" from removing the helm enchant and moving the extra 2 stages to the quality of the gem: Every 10% qual on gem the now = 1 extra stage, making a few tweaks and using enhance, I was pretty easily able to get +9 stages, which resulted in much higher damage than previously, so I think the build is still alive and strong.

Best Build Ever.
+9 stages?! Please share POB :)
Incinerate friends, I was bored so I made this POB/toon.
32M DPS while being very tanky.

Please take a look, especially the notes section :)

https://pobb.in/kJGJBFlrAdd_
I wonder if this build is back on the menu with the new transfigured incinerate gem?

Max stages 12, has 1000% damage effectiveness? might have more DPS that before?

I hope you can remake this build so I can play it again in 3.24!
The fire wave one at max range seems interesting. Might be good as a totem variant.

Edit: Max Stage of 4 and a big wave that always ignites might be good for the Chieftain Ascendancy.

Edit2: Might experiment with an Occultist with the new Incinerate of Expanse. Get a Blackflame to convert the ignite to Chaos Dmg DOT.
Last edited by shortbusstar on Mar 24, 2024, 6:33:04 PM
"
HashBR wrote:
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Welp, 3.23 removing lab enchants puts another nail into the coffin of this build :(

The true prize are the incinerate friends we made along the way <3

EDIT. base gem now gets: Quality now provides +0-2 to maximum Stages, instead of 0-20% increased Fire Damage.

Still a nerf though if you were using divergent and not releasing...

Yea, this could really destroy this build... Unfortunatly.
Although I'm assuming that my version in Standard will keep it's enchant so for that one it might be a buff.

Glad that this build and guide actually got the long runtime it had though ^^

Thanks for all the support/playtime/tips/kindness!

There will be likely a trans gem with extra stage though.

And its here for 3.24
12 max stages wooooo!
Oh almost forgot, more radius as well, an extra 0.5 more radius with 2.4 as the maximum. (compared to 1.9 on the original gem)
Last edited by TehDiablo on Mar 24, 2024, 9:44:49 AM
"
TehDiablo wrote:

And its here for 3.24
12 max stages wooooo!
Oh almost forgot, more radius as well, an extra 0.5 more radius with 2.4 as the maximum. (compared to 1.9 on the original gem)

It is even better than 12 stages!!!! :)

12 stages is the BASE max stages. 20% quality adds 2 more stages, so this tops off at 14 max stages!!

We would have to really invest in some cast speed and mana regen to get to 14 asap but that is a TON of extra damage and more AOE.

Here is the level 20/20 gem

https://imgur.com/a/X4g339u
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 27, 2024, 1:29:34 PM
With the massive boost in damage and AOE, I wonder if we could start to consider another ascendancy?

Maybe back to our roots with Inquisitor?

Also, it will be interesting to experiment with the new Call to Arms support with Infernal Cry.

So many questions and choices, it makes my brain hurt.

CaptainLance said he very much expects to play the new Incinerate of Venting this league so I am interested to see what he comes up with.
"
"
TehDiablo wrote:

And its here for 3.24
12 max stages wooooo!

It is even better than 12 stages!!!!

12 stages is the BASE max stages. 20% quality adds 2 more stages, so this tops off at 14 max stages!!

We would have to really invest in some cast speed and mana regen to get to 14 asap but that is a TON of extra damage and more AOE.

My goodness, I absolutely forgot about quality adding stages. 0.0
"
TehDiablo wrote:
"
"
TehDiablo wrote:

And its here for 3.24
12 max stages wooooo!

It is even better than 12 stages!!!!

My goodness, I absolutely forgot about quality adding stages. 0.0

If we can figure out the mana sustain and cast speed, with no other changes, this is a straight up 100% MORE damage increase from the old 10 stages.

We just need to get to 14 ASAP to make it worth while.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 27, 2024, 10:12:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info