[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Cygneis wrote:
I have a noob question. Regarding the atlas tree, are they nodes i should prioritize with this build? Are they specific map contents it's better at than other or some i should avoid?

Hey,

this build should be able to do all the content from the Atlas tree, but not Uber bosses probably.
Thanks! would you say both builds are similar in terms of survivability?
"
xanker11 wrote:
Thanks! would you say both builds are similar in terms of survivability?

Yea, Inquisitor gets more life regen, but Elementalist gets the shield bubble around her, so pretty similar.
Hi, are there any big changes that would have to be made for 3.22, or does it mostly work the same other than stuff like Blade Blast? Also, what would you replace for that?
Last edited by Eiddew on Aug 15, 2023, 9:19:22 PM
Hey friends, haven't been on this thread for a while, but I just saw https://www.youtube.com/@JorgenPOE posted his version of the incinerate elementalist and it looks fairly good take at it.

Besides using tattoos, it's using the new 25% more spellpower when stunned while casting, with immutable force for stun recovery. Does this actually work or does your channel get interrupted?

https://pobb.in/keF2od6YASzj

"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Hey friends, haven't been on this thread for a while, but I just saw https://www.youtube.com/@JorgenPOE posted his version of the incinerate elementalist and it looks fairly good take at it.

Besides using tattoos, it's using the new 25% more spellpower when stunned while casting, with immutable force for stun recovery. Does this actually work or does your channel get interrupted?

https://pobb.in/keF2od6YASzj

Hi puppy,

Claeysken and I have been looking at this build as well. I think your question is a good one.

If you watch his single target damage in the video, he does not appear to be staying on ten stages, but I don't know if that is due to him being stunned or due to him releasing often for the burst damage.
I asked on one of his video and he said "Cast speed gets your stacks up quickly. So when it breaks, you do a burst of damage"

So yes getting stun does break the channeling, but it triggers the release of the wave at that # of stages. And he is casting almost 11 times a second, so he max stacks in a second and enjoys the more spellpower if he is not getting hit again.
Welp, 3.23 removing lab enchants puts another nail into the coffin of this build :(

The true prize are the incinerate friends we made along the way <3

EDIT. base gem now gets: Quality now provides +0-2 to maximum Stages, instead of 0-20% increased Fire Damage.

Still a nerf though if you were using divergent and not releasing...

Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Nov 30, 2023, 5:50:34 PM
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Welp, 3.23 removing lab enchants puts another nail into the coffin of this build :(

EDIT. base gem now gets: Quality now provides +0-2 to maximum Stages, instead of 0-20% increased Fire Damage.

Yea, this could really destroy this build... Unfortunatly.
Although I'm assuming that my version in Standard will keep it's enchant so for that one it might be a buff.

Glad that this build and guide actually got the long runtime it had though ^^

Thanks for all the support/playtime/tips/kindness!
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:

Yea, this could really destroy this build... Unfortunatly.
Although I'm assuming that my version in Standard will keep it's enchant so for that one it might be a buff.

Glad that this build and guide actually got the long runtime it had though ^^

Thanks for all the support/playtime/tips/kindness!

There will be likely a trans gem with extra stage though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info