[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Still, 11.3 casts a second at 10 mana each is 113. It would take you 527 / 113 = 4.6 seconds to activate it starting from scratch, which I suppose you can maintain since the buff lasts 6 seconds.

If you had the move then a lot of that buff time is wasted, although I guess if the gem kept track of new mana being used after the buff is triggered then the second trigger should be a lot faster.

Still sounds like it may have a lot of downtime.

If you replace it with concentrated effect (and put a level 1 arcane surge on flame dash to force POB to recognize it) then you would get more DPS. With elementalist's 60% AOE it doesn't feel bad, and with bosses you are in their face anyways.

Edit: How come your POB's eHP is a lot less than the first page's POB...

Well, I still have the node on my large cluster that gives Surge after 1 sec, then couple of seconds later the gem takes over, giving me the bigger dmg/cast speed and that stays up because I have and alt q Surge which gives more duration to the surge buff.

I still HATE the lower AoE from Conc Effect lol

The first page PoB didn't have the option "Disable EHP gain on block/suppress enabled", which gives a different calculation of the effective EHP.
Doesnt disabling eHP on block kind of discounts big part of this build, which is the Aegis ES on block?
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Doesnt disabling eHP on block kind of discounts big part of this build, which is the Aegis ES on block?

Kinda, but on some builds it makes it unable to calculate the EHP (and just shows "inf" then on the EHP).
is there a current loot filter to be used?
"
xxSCRIBBYxx wrote:
is there a current loot filter to be used?

Hey,

I just use the Neversink one (Strict or very strict, depending on the content)

Greetz
I'm running a Mageblood version of your build on my Steam Deck for an easy and smooth gameplay. Can recommend!
i cant find the source of exposure in the pob build, theres no awakened added fire damage and no woc, what am i missing?
"
30cmUnbuffed wrote:
i cant find the source of exposure in the pob build, theres no awakened added fire damage and no woc, what am i missing?

Check the implicit on the gloves :)
"
Cybermax wrote:
I'm running a Mageblood version of your build on my Steam Deck for an easy and smooth gameplay. Can recommend!

Hey man,

Interesting.
I checked your character page and you don't see a source of Low Life now right?
Interesting choice either way :)
"
Claeysken wrote:
I checked your character page and you don't see a source of Low Life now right?

That's right, I choose Mageblood in order to press less buttons on my Steam Deck over the Low Life/Pain Attunement route via Coward's Legacy. DPS is still very good though, currently at 13 million Guardian Boss DPS and will be even higher once I get a level 21 gem.

I'm probably going to replace Vaal Righteous Fire with something else as I'm barely using it. Maybe put in Divergent Purifying Flame and/or Anomalous Reckoning (saw those in your profile) as those two would remove another button I have to press on my Deck. :D
Last edited by Cybermax on Apr 26, 2023, 4:04:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info