[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Heya, love your build! Trying in out on my league main.

Saw an update:
23/06/20
-Added Infernal Cry - awesome for clearing big packs and nice dmg boost against bosses (Ash)
-With the change to the Less Duration gem, it's no longer needed to add Swift Affliction to Lightning Warp
-Added really high-end changes: Awakened Curse on Hit gem, Unnatural Instinct jewel

But couldn't find it in text, can you guide me? xD
"
Tiraelum wrote:
Heya, love your build! Trying in out on my league main.

Saw an update:
23/06/20
-Added Infernal Cry - awesome for clearing big packs and nice dmg boost against bosses (Ash)
-With the change to the Less Duration gem, it's no longer needed to add Swift Affliction to Lightning Warp
-Added really high-end changes: Awakened Curse on Hit gem, Unnatural Instinct jewel

But couldn't find it in text, can you guide me? xD

Hey!

Sorry, taking me a while to get this one updated ^^
Working on it though!

Greetz

EDIT
Ok check now, I think I have everything updated now for 3.11.
Last edited by Claeysken on Jun 23, 2020, 6:21:33 AM
In POB - please correct - you have 2 curses - Elemental Veakness has been added instead of Combustion.
"
stick111 wrote:
In POB - please correct - you have 2 curses - Elemental Veakness has been added instead of Combustion.

Yes, that is correct.
I upgraded to an Awakened Curse on Hit, which allows for 2 curses.

Combustion is in my cwdt-wave of conviction setup now.
"
Claeysken wrote:
Yes, that is correct.
I upgraded to an Awakened Curse on Hit, which allows for 2 curses.

Oh!!! Yes - I didn’t know that Avekened Curse on Hit allows you to impose a second curse) Sorry!)
Amazing Build, feels like I can actually get to level 100 this time.

Alot of the Jewels are not available in the trading market or are very expensive. Hopefully some of the prices will drop down after a while.
"
Amazing Build, feels like I can actually get to level 100 this time.

Alot of the Jewels are not available in the trading market or are very expensive. Hopefully some of the prices will drop down after a while.

Hey,

Fresh league and Deliriums are rarer now then in previous league. They should come down eventually, when more of them are available :)

Greetz
love this build been able to get these items yet

im guessing the most sensible upgrade for now would be the skins of loyal? to get +1 skill after that im kinda in the middle of where to go becuase either im looking at it at wrong but i really cant find the affix for reduce curse effect on the rings to start of going for the cowards trial belt, also wathcer's eye would it be the vuln immune that would be the "better" of the 2 to get first or atleast if going cowards trial belt since it seems atm there is no double determination eyes for vuln and extra armor affix out
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
love this build been able to get these items yet

im guessing the most sensible upgrade for now would be the skins of loyal? to get +1 skill after that im kinda in the middle of where to go becuase either im looking at it at wrong but i really cant find the affix for reduce curse effect on the rings to start of going for the cowards trial belt, also wathcer's eye would it be the vuln immune that would be the "better" of the 2 to get first or atleast if going cowards trial belt since it seems atm there is no double determination eyes for vuln and extra armor affix out

Nice stuff!

Skin would be nice a upgrade, yea. Perhaps if you want something cheaper, a +1 Tabula might be good too.

For the rings you need Crusader rings, so they will only drop from The Crusader :)

As for the Watcher's Eye, try to get atleast the Vulnerability mod on it. Should be a lot easier to find then 2 Determination mods.

Greetz!
Hey, first of all thanks for sharing the build. Using it and loving it.
But i have a question about The Phanteon, why 30% increased block recovery if we get the cap of 40% with the node next to Arcane Guarding?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info