[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
killerkonnat wrote:
"

Level 21 regular quality is still much better than level 20 divergent.

That's not strictly true though, is it?

Assuming decently endgame stuff, but not highest possible, going up from level 25 to 26 incinerate for example is an 11.4% increase in dps. This is assuming 0 added fire damage, added damage makes the dps increase relatively smaller.

20% divergent increases dps of holding-down-button with an enchanted helm from 350% total damage (250% more) to 390%. 390/350 = 1.114 = 11.4% more dps. Obviously you will get significantly less damage from the release, but the dps of actively casting isn't worse at all.

My comment was based on my own setup in POB at max stages only.

I compared a level 21/20 regular quality with a level 20/20 divergent and in POB the level 21 damage was much bigger.

I don't know if POB is doing things right or if I made a mistake, but I only changed the one gem.
Someone mentioned frenzy charges in previous pages and getting +1 frenzy. What is the best way for us to generate frenzy?
Just got this Megalomaniac really cheap (4 exalt). Does the Unspeakable Gift nodes work well with our build? I think it might give me a huge boost in map clearing but I am not sure if we are dealing any Chaos damage.

Edit: Got this just now with 10ex, finally boosted my Incinerate to lv30

Last edited by Rat1aSu on Oct 14, 2020, 8:25:48 AM
Hey I have a question: is it possible to anoint cleansed thouhgts on boots instead of inexorable? I'm struggling with chaos res a little bit.
"
Turdul wrote:
Someone mentioned frenzy charges in previous pages and getting +1 frenzy. What is the best way for us to generate frenzy?

The mod you are looking for is +1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges.

For each of these mods you get, you will get a Frenzy charge generated always for free. You don't need to generate them.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 14, 2020, 10:50:02 AM
"
nizarh1999 wrote:
Hey I have a question: is it possible to anoint cleansed thouhgts on boots instead of inexorable? I'm struggling with chaos res a little bit.

Of course, always chose what is best for your build.

But if possible, get chaos res on gear and on jewels as you progress. Inexorable is really strong because it provides the build our Endurance charges which is an important layer of defense.
"
Rat1aSu wrote:
Just got this Megalomaniac really cheap (4 exalt). Does the Unspeakable Gift nodes work well with our build? I think it might give me a huge boost in map clearing but I am not sure if we are dealing any Chaos damage.

Edit: Got this just now with 10ex, finally boosted my Incinerate to lv30

Nice score on the armor!! Excellent price too. I am still looking for mine.

On the megalomaniac, take Overlord and Blessed. I would not bother with Unspeakable Gifts, as we get our explosions from Infernal Cry.

====

May I ask why you are still using the out dated Lightning Warp set up? That was in place before we realized how strong Infernal Call was for the build.

The linked (Flame Dash - Infernal Cry - Second Wind (anomalous)) is probably the biggest improvement this league in the build as you get almost infinite dashes and a huge amount of uses of Infernal Cry.

I would highly recommend you switch to this set up in your weapon.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 14, 2020, 11:06:40 AM
"
Nice score on the armor!! Excellent price too. I am still looking for mine.

On the megalomaniac, take Overlord and Blessed. I would not bother with Unspeakable Gifts, as we get our explosions from Infernal Cry.

Ya that was I thought, but I was not quiet sure so gotta ask :)

"
May I ask why you are still using the out dated Lightning Warp set up? That was in place before we realized how strong Infernal Call was for the build.

The linked (Flame Dash - Infernal Cry - Second Wind (anomalous)) is probably the biggest improvement this league in the build as you get almost infinite dashes and a huge amount of uses of Infernal Cry.

I would highly recommend you switch to this set up in your weapon.

I actually have no idea that is the case. I think it is because the Gem Link section is not updated and I just followed it. But thank you, I will change right away since I have a Flame Dash and Second Wind both 20/20 from the previous builds.

Additionally, did you do anything special to reach >7000 health? I only have around 3800 health, and even though I am tanky as hell and have not died in a long time, I still wanted to increase it a bit just in case.
"
Rat1aSu wrote:
Additionally, did you do anything special to reach >7000 health? I only have around 3800 health, and even though I am tanky as hell and have not died in a long time, I still wanted to increase it a bit just in case.

Umm... do you mean 7000 hp or 7000 ehp? Since you have ~4k hp and ~4k es, which seems to be standard for this build.
"
Wermine wrote:
Umm... do you mean 7000 hp or 7000 ehp? Since you have ~4k hp and ~4k es, which seems to be standard for this build.

Oh I saw ppl talking about having 7000 EHP and I thought that is Life pool, nvm then :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info