[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"

Problem:

We are still trying to track down an inconsistency in POB vs what Claey sees in game regarding our unreserved mana pool.

Solution:

None yet since we don't yet understand where the inconsistency is coming from. You may have to use a higher level enlighten than we first thought. Just keep that in mind. We are hopeful that a level 3 Enlighten will be enough.

I think I actually found the problem: You have Defiance Banner linking to your Increased Duration support for your Molten Shell
Last edited by aiviator on Oct 23, 2021, 3:48:49 PM
"
aiviator wrote:

I think I actually found the problem: You have Defiance Banner linking to your Increased Duration support for your Molten Shell

That is A problem but not THE problem :)

That POB I posted was just my theory crafted POB I put together to try and cover the issues we discussed in the post. I have now moved Defiance Banner out of the Increased Duration link as you correctly spotted.

The POB I posted though is not Clay's actual POB. In his actual in game build (and in his POB) Defiance Banner is in a Unset ring. The problem he is seeing is that when he imports his build into POB, he is seeing a slightly different mana reserve from what he sees in game. Which indicates something did not port correctly into POB or POB is treating something differently than the real game does in terms of mana efficiency.

Clay still has a messed up small cluster he bought that could be causing problems too so once we get the correct one in place, that may solve the issue as well.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 23, 2021, 4:44:09 PM
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Good work, Clay and Andy

When Enduring Focus came out I was so excited, hey free endurance charges. Like you guys found it, it's not just reliable, esp with cyclone.

I think another Rapid Infusion instead of Vital Focus is better. We dont really need 50 more hp regen, but another 4% damage is better. I assume they stack?

Btw if you disable enlighten 3 on your POB, you have 88 unreserved mana. Your regen is 90.8 and incinerate costs 85 (7 * 12.15). This means you can sustain incinerate indefinitely, so enlighten 3 is not really needed (nice to have)

I agree, Rapid Infusion would be better if you want a little more damage and don't need the life regen.

Here is a new POB with Rapid Infusion and the fix for the Defiance Banner issue Aiviator found. I lowered Enlighten to Level 2. I want to keep Enlighten here just to give us some head room in case we got something wrong.

https://pastebin.com/rDAqFsac
Our uniques are slowly but surely populating the trade site. In probably 24-48 more hours, many of them will start dropping in price.
I'm level 42 and just did my first lab :D Scourge seems to give good exp. I'm slow going because of chores and whatnot, but it's OK, it gives time for the gear prices to come down.
has anyone who has taken Divine Shield have any opinion on how it seems to be working?
This is my first time using Defiance Banner. Do I want to place the banner against big single targets for the Taunt or do I just carry it for the extra armor?
"
has anyone who has taken Divine Shield have any opinion on how it seems to be working?

I have it on the Std build, but it's hard to tell if it makes a difference... More testing seems to be needed

"
This is my first time using Defiance Banner. Do I want to place the banner against big single targets for the Taunt or do I just carry it for the extra armor?

I just carry it for the extra armour :)
I spent some time on trade today to get a feel for price.

Shield, Weapon, Boots, and Helmet are all fairly priced. No surprises and should be easy to get. All under 1ex depending on rolls.

As we hoped, the belt has returned to its normal price range and is not the 10-15ex it was last league. You can get them for between 1-2 ex now.

All flasks are cheap except for Bottled Faith which again looks like it will be one of the last items we get.

More concerningly, I could not yet find a single Skin of the Loyal for sale in our colors. There were a ton for sale but none in the 4b-2r we need.

It looks like our 2 medium clusters will be expensive. They are between 3-4 each each right now.

The small cluster of Self Control is only like 1c.

There is only one of our large cluster on sale right now but the price is great at 40c.
hi, I have face-tanked the lich king and the grand architect in the mine in standard, at depth 200, no lifeflasks, no extra spells, only incinerate and the cwdt stuff. the build works fine:) thank you guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info