[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

"

Ok...well if its just for gem leveling ill just use a 6 sock bow in alt weapon slot..however..really liking the build..pretty fast clear..managed sirus 8 at lvl 90 with 1 death...have to ask..is awaken multistrike worth the investment?...for 60ex it better be night and day..lol

pretty much the last thing to get.
so i made the jewel of all jewels.........for this build. i just about shit myself. and i wont even get to use it till i go over to standard......

check this out:
bravery: 5% dex
master of arena: 5% dex
savagery: 5% dex
disciple of slaughter: 5% dex
dervish: 20 dex

and additional garbage:
revelry: 20 dex
destroyer: 5% blind on hit

tertiary garbage:
hatchet master: 20 dex
adamant: 20 dex
disciple of unyielding: 5% attack speed

how is that? is that one of the best brutals for this build?
in case someone wishes to try to replicate the results here it is (p.s. what is something like this worth?):

Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"

in case someone wishes to try to replicate the results here it is (p.s. what is something like this worth?):

nice jewel. maybe 30exa worth, this kind of jewel is hard to price.
"
chaoxm wrote:
"

Would blind on hit be worth spending 2 passive points? Or is that kind of expense not really worth it?
"

Would blind on hit be worth spending 2 passive points? Or is that kind of expense not really worth it?

no. it's good to have, but not necessary
"
chaoxm wrote:
"

wonder if anyone has 15 ex to waste on a test. i took a look at all the brutal restraints up for sale and found 1 jewel selling for 15ex with a number of 2680 for the same historic. so only 2 points off. anyone wanna drop 15ex to see if these jewels roll in ranges?
Hey guys end of the league and I need to make something new here to have fun - have a lot of currency on HC. Would this work for HC?
"

Hey guys end of the league and I need to make something new here to have fun - have a lot of currency on HC. Would this work for HC?

5.8K + dodge... I dont know it is good enough for HC tbh... Maybe Hollow palm berserker can do HC, cuz split personality can gives dex+life.
Thanks for reply man - I am trying to find a HC build I can run 92-100 on that is capable of bossing and is a ranger. I am not a fan of Scourge so not sure what is left in the ranger X-ascendancy with a solid budget? I am almost 93 on it and looking to make something good.
Last edited by dsata on May 20, 2020, 1:04:30 AM
"

Thanks for reply man - I am trying to find a HC build I can run 92-100 on that is capable of bossing and is a ranger. I am not a fan of Scourge so not sure what is left in the ranger X-ascendancy with a solid budget? I am almost 93 on it and looking to make something good.

Maybe toxic rain pathfinder? im not sure tbh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info