[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

"

As well as this I've done a Zerk Tectonic Slam Hollow Palm this league - the Tecto absolutely melted the Acts and Maps upto T14 but beyond there it's rippy-as-hell with crappy single-target.

Today I did 2 similar Minotaur maps with my 90 Frenzy and 90 Tecto - both have similar investment in gear.

Frenzy tore through the map (MS/AC) and facetanked Minotaur effortlessly (Brutality/MPD)

So you see my point :)
do you think its worth to go for vaal pact? 3 points and would make it more enjoyable in most contents
"

do you think its worth to go for vaal pact? 3 points and would make it more enjoyable in most contents

It's up to you. Imo, life regen from garukhan is pretty nice, especially during sirus fight.
"
chaoxm wrote:
"

It's up to you. Imo, life regen from garukhan is pretty nice, especially during sirus fight.

what if i'd use soul tether with 6% increased dexterity implicit, it's cheap costs 30c instead of my cyclopean coil, so id lose 40% damage and 105 dexterity, i know this sounds bad, but id have tons and tons of healing and they wouldnt be removed on full life so id basicly be unkillable no matter what i do unless id get oneshotted somehow, do you think its worth giving up that much damage for?
Last edited by LetMeRengar on May 11, 2020, 9:26:30 PM
"

what if i'd use soul tether with 6% increased dexterity implicit, it's cheap costs 30c instead of my cyclopean coil, so id lose 40% damage and 105 dexterity, i know this sounds bad, but id have tons and tons of healing and they wouldnt be removed on full life so id basicly be unkillable no matter what i do unless id get oneshotted somehow, do you think its worth giving up that much damage for?

With vaal pact combination, it can be thing. For cyclopean coil, it gives me 25% dex.. Tbh, I barely get hit.. If I die, I prob got oneshot or doing T19 delirium map and facetanking many mobs with tons of life. I dont know whether that belt + vaal pact will allow you to survive through that or not.
Flesh and Stone? we maim enemies with f&s ? or we use on sand stance for blind enemies?
Last edited by Beskaius on May 12, 2020, 2:59:55 PM
"

Flesh and Stone? we maim enemies with f&s ? or we use on sand stance for blind enemies?

I use flesh and stone for maim source
i ve been rolling a brutal restraint can you tell me if it mildly decent for this build?

master of arena: 5% movement
bravery: 5% movement
dervish: 20dex
cloth and chain: 10% stun avoid
savagery: 4% life
discipline of slaughter: 20% cold res

it also has 5% blind nodes on on revelry and fury bolts.

or should goal be for at least one 5%dex node?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"

i ve been rolling a brutal restraint can you tell me if it mildly decent for this build?

master of arena: 5% movement
bravery: 5% movement
dervish: 20dex
cloth and chain: 10% stun avoid
savagery: 4% life
discipline of slaughter: 20% cold res

it also has 5% blind nodes on on revelry and fury bolts.

or should goal be for at least one 5%dex node?

Go for at least 2 flat dex/% dex on the timeless jewel
is this a great jewel for this build or am i again off base totally?

just dropped for me..... i ve never used these types of jewels before as my main toon is decked out in abyss jewels.... but it looks pretty perfect to me? is there even room for something like this?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on May 15, 2020, 2:18:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info