[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

It a bit of balancing act between hp vs dps. Heck i lucked out and got fortify corrupted to lvl 21. And just that bumped it up 2k. I could shave off couple hp nodes here and there and put 4 into ambidexterity as it the one final big node left i bet that would massively increase my dps. I would love though to get my hp into 7k range. Which is possible. It would be easily attainable with rare chest especially. U can get a 12% dex 130+ hp +6% attribute craft getting dex to 18%. That would get an extra 500 or so hp more. It would rock to keep same dps lvls but be closer to 7k
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
so even thought there are way stronger builds with similar unique item expense there is a lot of talk that both impale and hollow palm are getting the nerf hammer. how will this build be able to adjust?
"

so even thought there are way stronger builds with similar unique item expense there is a lot of talk that both impale and hollow palm are getting the nerf hammer. how will this build be able to adjust?

for now, I dont know. But with the lastest update, there're more fisting skills now and fist of war support (pog), we'll have to see what happen in the actual patch.
So theynerfed some sort of dmg multiplier while dual wielding but left hollow palm alone? And also deepcuts is now a legacy mod as is no witnesses......so how does thatchange the build in standard? Cause i love it. And want to keep playing it
"

So theynerfed some sort of dmg multiplier while dual wielding but left hollow palm alone? And also deepcuts is now a legacy mod as is no witnesses......so how does thatchange the build in standard? Cause i love it. And want to keep playing it

def some big nerf, I just unspec deep cut on Pob, and still have like 20mil dps single target. The damage is still absurd, and have like 7 free passive points..

No witness is always good to have, but not that necessary. As many ppl are using hit and run for defensive layer as well.

In conclusion, I would say try out those new fisting skill in the next league, cuz they look good atm. (possibly berserker for the ascendency)

Node to replace deep cuts: (thought for now)
1 physical dmg implicit cluster (iron breaker + force multi + anything + 2sockets) / or use hit and run (attack dmg cluster) if you want more survivability
1 attack dmg implicit cluster (feed the fury, fuel the fight + anything + 2 sockets)

Last edited by chaoxm on Jun 15, 2020, 9:46:02 PM
I play standard almost exclusively😃 only played abyss delve and this current league....i am happy to keep playing this build as is with no witnesses and my 2 deep cuts jewels. Also i really liked that other dodge cluster jrmewel skill one that added 3% to both dodges and also 5% dex......that a nice dps boost option
So being short on passive points i speced out of both smite the weak nodes and put those 4 points into ambidexterity wheel. Saw a massive dps jump. Does it firmly outperform those 2 nodes or is there hidden dm g i m missing out on that would pushe those nodes over the top of ambidexterity

This pushed my sheet dps for trash to 262k and single target to 639k with 6.65k hp
Last edited by sendantes on Jun 17, 2020, 4:56:56 PM
"

So being short on passive points i speced out of both smite the weak nodes and put those 4 points into ambidexterity wheel. Saw a massive dps jump. Does it firmly outperform those 2 nodes or is there hidden dm g i m missing out on that would pushe those nodes over the top of ambidexterity

This pushed my sheet dps for trash to 262k and single target to 639k with 6.65k hp

Yes. Ambidex > smite the weak
i ve managed to get my trash dps to 279k sheet dps and 689k single target. so now when nerf hits if it drops me down to inital post when i listed 219k and 479k then that nerf will mostly feel like a tickle....
i got my dps prenerf to 295k. it dropped to 249k. it a steep drop but still insane..... so certainly in standard we can easily play this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info