[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

i guess i get the point of using these 100% maim skills instead of relying on smite the weak which has a 10% activation. mobs wont live long enough to make that 10% worth while, so smite the weak in sand stance can activate on bosses at those rates but not likely to on trash. i do use blood stance on bosses though.

far as war chief...man it is hard to get another gem to fit. its really freakin tight. now, granted, i run vaal grace with inc duration...i cant imagine giving up enlighten right now. lvl 3 enlighten only gets me to 168mana....bleh. thats 3 hits.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
sendantes wrote:
i guess i get the point of using these 100% maim skills instead of relying on smite the weak which has a 10% activation. mobs wont live long enough to make that 10% worth while, so smite the weak in sand stance can activate on bosses at those rates but not likely to on trash. i do use blood stance on bosses though.

far as war chief...man it is hard to get another gem to fit. its really freakin tight. now, granted, i run vaal grace with inc duration...i cant imagine giving up enlighten right now. lvl 3 enlighten only gets me to 168mana....bleh. thats 3 hits.

Yeah, I totally understand. It seems like it's easier to get Warchief to fit into a Cyclone version of the build over the Frenzy version.

One last thing I forgot to mention... It appears that the Smite the Weak damage bonus also works on the warchiefs themselves... after they get a monster maimed, the chiefs then do insane damage against Maimed monsters.

The clear speed with Vaal Ancestral Warchiefs and this build has gotta be right up there with the best clear speed builds in the game, even while running the Cyclone version of the OP's build.
"
Phlier wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:

Yeah, I totally understand. It seems like it's easier to get Warchief to fit into a Cyclone version of the build over the Frenzy version.

One last thing I forgot to mention... It appears that the Smite the Weak damage bonus also works on the warchiefs themselves... after they get a monster maimed, the chiefs then do insane damage against Maimed monsters.

The clear speed with Vaal Ancestral Warchiefs and this build has gotta be right up there with the best clear speed builds in the game, even while running the Cyclone version of the OP's build.

ok. so yeah, you were right. that thing is awesome. insta phasing elder guardians. this is without maim. i dont have the links for maim yet gonna wait for vorici bench so i am jsut running totem with blood stance
it is so freaking sweet
"
sendantes wrote:
"
Phlier wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:

ok. so yeah, you were right. that thing is awesome. insta phasing elder guardians. this is without maim. i dont have the links for maim yet gonna wait for vorici bench so i am jsut running totem with blood stance
it is so freaking sweet

Good to hear!

Yeah, the Chiefs really do kick the build up a couple notches, especially for clear speed. : )
Set record with sim splinter haul thanks to them . Got 85 from lair map. Had 4 sextant mods and alva x 3. Highest previous total was 59
"
sendantes wrote:
Set record with sim splinter haul thanks to them . Got 85 from lair map. Had 4 sextant mods and alva x 3. Highest previous total was 59

I was wondering what map is good for farming splinters... thanks for the tip!

85... dang. I need to get to work!

Oh, btw... It is definitely worth buying a +quality Vaal Ancestral Warchief gem. You get up to +20% more Totem Damage, at 1% damage per 1% quality.

I've been lucky enough to have two of them drop. One +12% and one +13%. The 13% gem should be finished leveling up today. If you can't find one, let me know, and I'll give ya the +12.

Edit: NM, I see you already have a +20... nice!
Last edited by Phlier on Jun 4, 2020, 7:04:37 AM
decided to try out the totems with culling strike support....... saw that in another thread. would you think it comparable to maim support especially since it can off the bosses in what often is their hardest phase? the last 10%?
Went online and tried warchief... didn't like it =/

It's a versatile build, you can do Lots of thing to it :)
I dunno i am always a fan of more dmg and dmg sources if it not taking away. It has noticeably increased my sim splinter intake which is directly related to the speed with which u can cleear an area. 85 splinters with alva incursions in lair map. 52 splinters without alva in lair. I never came close to these kind of numbers without this little jumpy totem. Heh
"

I dunno i am always a fan of more dmg and dmg sources if it not taking away. It has noticeably increased my sim splinter intake which is directly related to the speed with which u can cleear an area. 85 splinters with alva incursions in lair map. 52 splinters without alva in lair. I never came close to these kind of numbers without this little jumpy totem. Heh

For my char, i had 140 splinters in malformation. 100ish in tropical island. both fully juiced.
Last edited by chaoxm on Jun 6, 2020, 3:36:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info