[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

"

Great guide, thank you!

Quick question... I guess I should just do the math, but I'm lazy and I want to get back to the game. ;)

Does your Enlighten Support gem give you enough reserved mana reduction for you to use Grace all of the time, or are you only using the Vaal Grace skill as an "oh, crap!" button?

I still haven't found an Enlighten Support gem (grinding Ashen Woods maps still), so I'm just using the Vaal Grace as an "oh, crap!" button rather than having the aura up all the time. Needless to say, I'd *really* like to have the aura up all the time.

It's pretty an "Oh crap" button. We can't utilize both pride and grace and flesh and stone at the same time, even with enlighten 4.

I will post a video about my timeless jewel later today as well.
"
How much dps would I lose if I play with Smite instead of Frenzy? And where does Frenzy get's Aoe from?

Tbh, I didn't play smite as hollow palm this league, so Ima say I don't know. But the map clear gets really good with the ancestral call (with awakened even better), and explode mod from chest.
"
chaoxm wrote:
"

Great guide, thank you!

Quick question... I guess I should just do the math, but I'm lazy and I want to get back to the game. ;)

Does your Enlighten Support gem give you enough reserved mana reduction for you to use Grace all of the time, or are you only using the Vaal Grace skill as an "oh, crap!" button?

I still haven't found an Enlighten Support gem (grinding Ashen Woods maps still), so I'm just using the Vaal Grace as an "oh, crap!" button rather than having the aura up all the time. Needless to say, I'd *really* like to have the aura up all the time.

It's pretty an "Oh crap" button. We can't utilize both pride and grace and flesh and stone at the same time, even with enlighten 4.

I will post a video about my timeless jewel later today as well.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Look forward to the video. Very well done guide, btw.
Gents (and especially OP :) ) I need advice...

I'm still working on getting this build put together (character in question (HappSlappy):https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phlier/characters )

Specifically, I still need to work on getting the correct cluster jewels (so I can equip Starkonja's and the boots) without losing resists.

Until then, I have a choice between two small jewels.

Jewel One:

Gives me 4.8k life, and gets my Chaos resist up to -19%, and 10k more tooltip dps than jewel two.

Jewel Two:

Gives me 5.2k life, but leaves my Chaos resist at -60%, and 10k less tooltip dps than jewel one. It also has a ton of life leach and regen.

Which jewel would you choose for your very first ever Sirus fight (AL5)?

I'd show the jewels in this post, but haven't been able to figure out that forum functionality yet.

BTW... I've played both Frenzy and Cyclone versions of this build, and both are great fun. IMO, the Cyclone version (when used with Infused Channeling Support) has a bit more survivability due to the damage reduction from Infused Channeling Support and also the fact that you can keep moving while doing damage. I'm not saying that makes Cyclone superior, just something to think about.
Last edited by Phlier on Apr 30, 2020, 1:30:35 PM
"

Gents (and especially OP :) ) I need advice...

I'm still working on getting this build put together (character in question (HappSlappy):https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phlier/characters )

Specifically, I still need to work on getting the correct cluster jewels (so I can equip Starkonja's and the boots) without losing resists.

Until then, I have a choice between two small jewels.

Just looked into your profile, I would just leave the chaos res, and grab that pantheon for reduced chaos damage. So Rule of thumb fix the ele resist. Your small jewel doesn't have ele resists addons, look for one if u can, it helps a lot. For your rings, you might need to give up the dex roll, just to have some better res, as dex roll is a suffix.

Also, look for a large cluster jewel with deep cuts.
For sirus fight:
it's kinda normal if you die a lot in your first couple sirus fights, because u are very melee, and u might need some time to get used to.

Cyclone?
this build is essentially a hollow palm impale template, so cyclone def works.
But from my point, as everything is optimal, I do like Frenzy more. Mostly because of the clear speed.
Last edited by chaoxm on Apr 30, 2020, 1:56:07 PM
Hey guys,
What do you think about this armor?

"

Hey guys,

Bad, give it to me :D

on megalomaniac i have
1 Added Passive Skill is Iron Breaker
1 Added Passive Skill is Pure Guile (5% chance to blind + 20 dex)
1 Added Passive Skill is Wish for Death

but my watcher'eye had only to hit impale when pride :(

on brutal due to pure guile i have life and dex there is a guide for how to max this timeless jewel?
btw very faaaaast clear build and boss destroyer.....only think i need an advice for sirus....but is my fail (never see a video for how to beat it)

this is the first time i looked at a non bow build and thought, i can play that. i have a lvl94 raider char gathering dust in standard with a skills reset available so i think i could take this for a spin. it seems very easy to outfit, and not being able to use a weapon, no need to worry about spending crapload on one. does build utilize crit stuff at all? or not really? cause i have a brutal restraint with 50% crit among other things i could see fit into this
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
chaoxm wrote:
"

Hey guys,

Bad, give it to me :D

Yo bro,

If I want to go Smite instead of Frenzy, do I just change Frenzy with Smite or should I change some of other gems aswell? And what about rest of gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info