[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

"

Thank you for the build. I have ton of fun and still want to play more to get few more points.

This is my take on the build. I went with Cyclone and I've done A8 Sirus and other encounters. I've done only couple of changes to improve the survivability and had to drop boots to cap resists.
https://pastebin.com/2eBTfeUt

You really need to push that HP as random "one shots" are regular in Delirium and as build has no physical mitigation when hit it hurts.

Thanks, and good job :)
ok the power of this damn build is freaking insane. my equips are total shit but i am crushing everything
but i ve never played melee before can you help me understand the banner? do i place it at any point? and to place it i just click it again? then it unreserves my mana? or do i always jsut carry it and for the stances, do we always use the blood stance?

i decided to try runing with constitution annointment it gets me up to 6475k hp. and i am using fractal thoughts mask as it gives me more dex than starkonja and only about 100 or so less hp. and i already had one with frenzy enchantment.

with my amazing brutal restraint jewel i am running at 1380dex 235int and 244str

i am also missing lost of the nodes that the creator of this thread is using, so quite a bit of ways to improve eventually

edit: i just did a deathless sim. with double boss on final wave. it was so freakin easy i couldnt believe it. i ve never done deathless sim before. i ve certainly struggled a bit on final wave kosis. this, shoot, i tanked em both with crowd of mobs still around
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on Jun 1, 2020, 1:49:12 AM
"
sendantes wrote:
ok the power of this damn build is freaking insane. my equips are total shit but i am crushing everything
but i ve never played melee before can you help me understand the banner? do i place it at any point? and to place it i just click it again? then it unreserves my mana? or do i always jsut carry it and for the stances, do we always use the blood stance?

i decided to try runing with constitution annointment it gets me up to 6475k hp. and i am using fractal thoughts mask as it gives me more dex than starkonja and only about 100 or so less hp. and i already had one with frenzy enchantment.

with my amazing brutal restraint jewel i am running at 1380dex 235int and 244str

i am also missing lost of the nodes that the creator of this thread is using, so quite a bit of ways to improve eventually

edit: i just did a deathless sim. with double boss on final wave. it was so freakin easy i couldnt believe it. i ve never done deathless sim before. i ve certainly struggled a bit on final wave kosis. this, shoot, i tanked em both with crowd of mobs still around

Hey, that's great to hear!

Planting the banner basically just increases all of the effects of the banner. One nice thing about planting it is that you then get Fortify all the time, instead of just on-hit. I only bother planting it in the hardest fights. Other than that, just carry it and profit.

Yeah, I really had a great time with OWN this league.

It can be a bit "rippy" to play at times, though. You'll be cruising through a map, thinking all is fine, and suddenly be staring at the death dialog box; one-shots are a problem. I've found that "Player chance to Dodge is Unlucky" can be an especially troublesome map mod.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to turn it into a league starter for next league, but I'm not sure that's going to be easy... It's hard/expensive to get the One With Nothing jewel early in the league, and trying to figure out how to do a character that can breeze through leveling up and then transition to OWN without spending a ton of Regret orbs isn't easy.

Maybe chaoxm might have some tips along those lines? ; ) I really hate to ask for any more help from him, as he helped this nub out a lot with this build.

Right now, I'm leaning toward a dual wield claw build, but it's not set in stone yet. I may end up just starting out with something easier to get started with (like a Toxic Rain leveling build), using it to farm currency, then trading for the jewels needed to get OWN off the ground.

"Phlier, what are you, crazy? Running the same build two leagues in a row?" IMO, there is still a lot of things that can be experimented with to min/max the build more. : )
Last edited by Phlier on Jun 1, 2020, 1:46:01 PM
"

So carrying it gives impale chance (which we need), and placing it gives fortify effect (which we have in gem set up). So I usually just carry the banner. As you said, this build is quite tanky after you have everything set up.. but if u feel dangerous in some map (T16 + 100% delirium), prob plant some banner.

If you feel squishy, u can do sand stance for blind. I just use blood stance at all time for more damage usually (and activate smite the weak from cluster jewel).
Last edited by chaoxm on Jun 1, 2020, 3:30:13 PM
"

I'm currently trying to figure out how to turn it into a league starter for next league, but I'm not sure that's going to be easy... It's hard/expensive to get the One With Nothing jewel early in the league, and trying to figure out how to do a character that can breeze through leveling up and then transition to OWN without spending a ton of Regret orbs isn't easy.

You are doing a great job :)
Im also thinking ways to start off this as a league-starter. But again, meta could change, and the jewel can be quite expensive at the start of league. There're just too many variables. But if you dont want to re-level a new character, prob start off as pathfinder to do some toxic rain/caustic arrow, then slowly progress into this fisting build.

Again, this is not THE ONE fisting build. I mentored my friend to build a cyclone berserker using one with nothing, and he had great success with it. I might do the build guide for it in next league if I happened to build it. And I MIGHT NOT :D
I ve ended last few maps running sand stance, i like it alot. We do so much dmg that i dare say blood stance is practically overkill😊

The last time i felt this way about abuild i played was the stacking ailment bower that got nerfed into oblivion 2 months after i stumbled onto it. This build is amazing. Kudos to you man putting it together. Now if only i had a curse ring.....
Last edited by sendantes on Jun 1, 2020, 5:49:45 PM
"

I ve ended last few maps running sand stance, i like it alot. We do so much dmg that i dare say blood stance is practically overkill😊

The last time i felt this way about abuild i played was the stacking ailment bower that got nerfed into oblivion 2 months after i stumbled onto it. This build is amazing. Kudos to you man putting it together. Now if only i had a curse ring.....

then prob unspec those smite the weak, and you have 4 spare passive points.
Are the smite the weak not doing anything when in sand stance? Cause they proc also on hit ?
"

Are the smite the weak not doing anything when in sand stance? Cause they proc also on hit ?

y, blood stance gives us maim source.
"
sendantes wrote:

You might want to consider using Maim Support with a Vaal Ancestral Warchief gem.

I run it this way, instead of using Maim Support with Flesh and Stone.

Since you get two uses of the Vaal Ancestral Warchief skill before it enters soul gain prevention, it is very easy to keep it up 90% of the time, depending on monster density.

The Warchief has an extremely fast attack rate, jumps around like crazy, and has a very good AoE. He'll proc Maim on an entire screen full of monsters in two seconds.

You can then just one hit everything to finish them off.

This also allows me to stay in Sand stance for the defensive gain, but still proc my Smite The Weak for the damage bonus.

I tried running without Vaal Ancestral Warchief for a while. After trying both ways, I'd never consider running this build without it again; it's *that* good.

You get a straight up melee damage boost by having an ancestral warchief active, and then you get even more damage by having it proc your Smite the Weak.

Legion encounters are a yawn fest... the Vaal version of warchief goes around and activates the entire encounter for you.

It's also insanely good for Blight encounters.

The drawback is that it's darn near impossible to run Enlighten Support when running Ancestral Warchief, but that hasn't caused me a problem yet.

I also drop the standard version of the 'chief before boss fights. Not only does it give you a melee damage bonus and put out a fair bit of dps iteslf (also proc'ing Smite the Weak), but it also lets you know the instant the boss becomes attackable. Once the boss becomes attackable, unleash both of the Vaal 'chiefs, hit Vaal Grace, and the boss will always be dead before the Vaal Grace is over.

AL8 Conquerors die in four seconds.
Last edited by Phlier on Jun 2, 2020, 2:47:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info