[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

Can you explain maim support for flesh and stone? Does it provide enough benefit to that aura to use up a gem slot vs like second wind support for movement skill or like flame golem for straight dmg buff?

Also i have two large cluster jewels for 12% DUAL wield lined up. But you use larges for 10% attack. U mentioned either one works but is there a reason to take the 10% attack instead of a 12% dw attack? The difference is nominal but more is more ?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on May 20, 2020, 8:04:31 PM
"

Can you explain maim support for flesh and stone? Does it provide enough benefit to that aura to use up a gem slot vs like second wind support for movement skill or like flame golem for straight dmg buff?

Also i have two large cluster jewels for 12% DUAL wield lined up. But you use larges for 10% attack. U mentioned either one works but is there a reason to take the 10% attack instead of a 12% dw attack? The difference is nominal but more is more ?

For maim support, enemies take 15% more damage from flesh and stone blood stance. You can def take second wind or even spectres all up to your preferences.

12% dual wield large cluster is def BiS overall, I just don't want to buy/craft one cuz of laziness.

should i keep rerolling these till i get the 4 skills you suggest? or is the deep cut jewel worth slamming with exalt? deep cut is really hard to roll with chaos.....
Last edited by sendantes on May 21, 2020, 4:09:39 AM
i made my large cluster jewels i think
"
sendantes wrote:

Those look great.

If you end up having any survivability issues, you may want to replace one of those so you can slot in another "Hit and Run" node.

Stacking two Hit and Run along with one No Witnesses and a Vaal Grace "oh, crap!" button REALLY increases survivability. I also run one Quartz and one Basalt flask, both with "of Reflexes" suffixes for more evasion rating, too.

Even with two Hit and Run and one No Witnesses, I cycle through both the Quartz and Basalt flasks nearly constantly when there are ranged mobs present. Planting the Dread Banner flag helps as well.

DPS isn't a problem at all with this build, but surviving can be a problem.

With my current setup, I can run Simulacrum deathless about 75% of the time, with the other 25% having one or two deaths.

Losing one Hit and Run drops deathless Simulacrum runs a lot. Keep in mind I'm not the world's greatest PoE player, though, so YMMV a lot from what I'm experiencing.
Last edited by Phlier on May 23, 2020, 3:41:35 PM
"
Phlier wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:

Those look great.

If you end up having any survivability issues, you may want to replace one of those so you can slot in another "Hit and Run" node.

Stacking two Hit and Run along with one No Witnesses and a Vaal Grace "oh, crap!" button REALLY increases survivability. I also run one Quartz and one Basalt flask, both with "of Reflexes" suffixes for more evasion rating, too.

Even with two Hit and Run and one No Witnesses, I cycle through both the Quartz and Basalt flasks nearly constantly when there are ranged mobs present. Planting the Dread Banner flag helps as well.

With my current setup, I can run Simulacrum deathless about 75% of the time, with the other 25% having one or two deaths.

Losing one Hit and Run drops deathless Simulacrum runs a lot. Keep in mind I'm not the world's greatest PoE player, though, so YMMV a lot from what I'm experiencing.

would hit and run replace smite node? and the 2 smites also stack right? all these new notables stack i imagine? i ve never played a melee before so it will be an adjustment. i m going to try to make a no witness jewel with hp and dex if i can get lucky

also at level 95 i cant decide which skills to skip as the authors POB has it all through lvl 100. also the pob link ends up showing dps of only like 4k.... something not calculating correctly. i also currently use a medium cluster jewel for curses with master of fear and wish for death so if i manage to get a vulnerability ring i ll need to fit in that medium cluster as well. i do not intend to use any megalomaniac jewel. i also intend to use a small cluster with feast of flesh node in addition to a fettle one, i ll try to get my hp a bit higher and have a really nice leech as i suck at not dying
Last edited by sendantes on May 23, 2020, 6:26:16 PM
"
sendantes wrote:
"
Phlier wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:

Those look great.

would hit and run replace smite node? and the 2 smites also stack right? all these new notables stack i imagine? i ve never played a melee before so it will be an adjustment. i m going to try to make a no witness jewel with hp and dex if i can get lucky

also at level 95 i cant decide which skills to skip as the authors POB has it all through lvl 100. also the pob link ends up showing dps of only like 4k.... something not calculating correctly. i also currently use a medium cluster jewel for curses with master of fear and wish for death so if i manage to get a vulnerability ring i ll need to fit in that medium cluster as well. i do not intend to use any megalomaniac jewel. i also intend to use a small cluster with feast of flesh node in addition to a fettle one, i ll try to get my hp a bit higher and have a really nice leech as i suck at not dying

Keeping track of what new passives stack and which ones don't is quite a chore. Hit and Run *definitely* stacks, but you can only have one No Witnesses Elusive buff active at one time.

Deep Cuts also definitely stacks, and is a fantastic dps adder.

I'm not using a Megalomaniac jewel, either.

The PoB might be taking the gloves and/or the weapons into consideration, so make sure those are disabled to make the OWN jewel work.

The DPS is so big that I'm not sure you'll need the curses jewel, but it definitely sounds like fun to play with. As long as you're not having problems with dying a lot, yeah... it sounds like fun.

But if death becomes an issue, running Fettle, No Witnesses and two Hit and Run adds a TON of survivability.

Check out my character "HappSlappy" for the specifics of the jewels and skills I'm running. Tons of DPS and a lot of survivability.
Last edited by Phlier on May 23, 2020, 6:39:33 PM
the POB was a straight copy of author's lvl 100 build. i ll def plan multiple options and try to find a sweet spot.
Thank you for the build. I have ton of fun and still want to play more to get few more points.

This is my take on the build. I went with Cyclone and I've done A8 Sirus and other encounters. I've done only couple of changes to improve the survivability and had to drop boots to cap resists.
https://pastebin.com/2eBTfeUt

You really need to push that HP as random "one shots" are regular in Delirium and as build has no physical mitigation when hit it hurts.

Pros
- easy leveling - like super easy
- fast mapping
- decent damage - ~9.5M with mediocre gear
- NEW :)
- cheap - 20ex or something
- 10ex watcher's eye,
- 5ex chest,
- 4ex cluster jewels
- 2ex rings

Cons
- capping resist is not that easy
- getting hit hurts a lot

thiscost abot 50c or so........buuuuuuut then poe decided to torment my ass with vorici bench. I needed 4 red socks and i had 3 and 3 and of course you can see the "lucky" result......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info