[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

"
Xirce wrote:
This is the first build where i hardly look at the life/ES pool.
Instead i am constantly checking my stack of Brands.
Delirium mobs are great for keeping them up but sometimes you still can lose them.
And yes, my Recall is on left mouse button which is a big help.

The only little thing i dont like is the start of a map where you need to stack your Brands and the moments you lose them.

And here comes the trick:
Lavianga's spirit flask makes it so that you do not have any mana cost but it can only be activated when your mana isnt full.
My Brands are on right mouse button. I keep it pressed, then i press Lavianga. Once i have 6 stacks i stop casting Brands.
The produced Brands are pretty weak but the next Recall without Lavianga makes them strong again (basically once i start moving).
This is the fastest and easiest way to restock your Brands.

So if you have room for another flask which you only use to get your stack of Brands back, you should give it a try.

why does recall fix the dps? weird. noticed this myself but didn't try the recall
First want to thank for the great build - and to all writing here with some different ideas and tips.
This is the reason to write about my take of the build - is 95% the original one but you all know that the small touches are making every build personal as per player play style.

First of all I like good defense
I went for full block - 78/76 without flask, one Reckless defense and Tempest shield in the main weapon for 100% up time and shield with 9% spell block.
Also I have placed Wave of Conviction in CwDT setup and added Vaal RF for additional dmg boost for bosses.
I changed the Cluster Jewels to have Seeker Runes and Grand Design as someone here suggested and now the clear is way better.
Also a tip for people not aware - Medium Cluster Jewels with added 5 passive points are absolutely the same with those with added 4 points in way of points spent - and way cheaper.

Here is my Gear - far from perfect but I have done everything except UE, even deathless HoGM without any issues:

My current stats are 3.6k life, 3.1k ES and 6.7k Mana.
Also for uber Atziry I only switched one ring with Sybil's Lament and toke the Panteon for ele reflect.

Hope this will help, cheers exiles.
Poor_Exile
@Nchi

When you use Recall you activate Brands again.
On activation they are taking a snapshot of the current damage situation (which then is alot better because high mana cost is back again)
On top of that Brands are getting the Attachment bonus from Recall and the bonus from Arcane Surge.

@Vyr75

Wave of Conviction applies -25% elemental resistance on a mob matching highest damage taken.
We need to make sure Wave of Conviction is doing more lightning than fire damage, since we need a mob weak to lightning damage.
Your weapon might give you additional fire damage, then Wave of conviction would do more fire than lightning damage which is bad.
Once you have Heart of Thunder and you are using a large jewel cluster with increased lightning damage, you should be safe to remove Physical to Lightning.

Getting late into this build, first spellcaster build too. Just got to mapping and I want to say this was by far the smoothest Kitava kill I've ever done.
Thoughts on using eldritch battery with this setup?
"
Thoughts on using eldritch battery with this setup?

if you can somehow get your hp to equal your mana + ES then sure?
Thanks for the build. Sirus is absolutely a joke with this build. Just wonder how this build goes in the next league.
"
frmok26 wrote:
Thanks for the build. Sirus is absolutely a joke with this build. Just wonder how this build goes in the next league.

As others already have guessed, Archmage support most probably will be nerfed, same as probably with Fevered Mind. But those are just speculations considering how OP they are right now.
Hi, just to say I'm also having a good time with this build.
I mostly followed the version of Xirce and it's quite smooth, thanks !
"
Also I have placed Wave of Conviction in CwDT setup and added Vaal RF for additional dmg boost for bosses.

Wanted to do that too but isn't the physical to lightning gem pretty crucial for the wave of conviction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info