[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

"

"
Also I have placed Wave of Conviction in CwDT setup and added Vaal RF for additional dmg boost for bosses.

Wanted to do that too but isn't the physical to lightning gem pretty crucial for the wave of conviction?

I believe that once you have Heart of Thunder anointed on your amulet, it's a lot less necessary. The tool tip shows that Wave of Conviction (WoC) is doing nearly the same lightning damage as fire, and with the lightning penetration, it should always be more.

For my own taste, I like self-casting WoC because it can clear trash on it's own if I happen to be in tight pack between brand recalls. It's also nice to spam on bosses that don't require dodging mechanics.
Buddha Bunny
"
Voodzzz wrote:
"
Also I have placed Wave of Conviction in CwDT setup and added Vaal RF for additional dmg boost for bosses.

Wanted to do that too but isn't the physical to lightning gem pretty crucial for the wave of conviction?

Actually is not, because is connected with Arcane cloak and that one is adding lightning dmg to Wave of conviction (and other spells/attacks)
"Buff grants Added Lightning Damage equal to (10-14)% of Mana Spent by this Skill's effect"
Just place it before Wave of conviction :)
Poor_Exile
Cool! Thanks guys :D
That's how you learn every day in this game
Seems holy conquest sims out better everything but brand loyalty, are there any other good mediums to check out if you don't need the extra brand from it? (already at 6 and getting an extra jewel socket soon)

remarkable also shows 20% more dps than grand design so that is something to check when you do need them
Last edited by Nchi on May 23, 2020, 4:30:29 AM
I want to thank you for this build, I am just bummed that it took me so long to find it. I just hit 96, can comfortably farm AL 8 Sirus, and shaper was a breeze. I currently have 56ex in my budget, and since I can't afford all of the luxury upgrades, would someone mind looking at my char and give me some advice on what I should upgrade first for more QOL? Thank you.
Last edited by banthom on May 23, 2020, 9:31:19 AM
I've pretty much min-maxed this build with around 250ex investment. I need some help with med cluster jewels please, I'm currently running 2 grand designs + 4 brand loyalties + 2 holy conquests (total of 4 med cluster jewels). What would be the ideal set-up for these? I'm currently on 3k life, 5.1k ES, 10k Mana with 180k average damage skill toolkit in HO, and max block without flasks. With 2 holy conquests, I'm on +78% mspd and i tried removing it and 68% just feels way too slow... DPS is fine though, but I feel like i could do more if I can get the right med cluster jewels set-up...
Last edited by SaintIthuriel on May 23, 2020, 9:13:51 AM
is there an up to date PoB or is the one still good?
"
banthom wrote:
I want to thank you for this build, I am just bummed that it took me so long to find it. I just hit 96, can comfortably farm AL 8 Sirus, and shaper was a breeze. I currently have 56ex in my budget, and since I can't afford all of the luxury upgrades, would someone mind looking at my char and give me some advice on what I should upgrade first for more QOL? Thank you.

id start with getting yourself a large cluster to pop in 2 mediums, similiar to this
, also pick up an unnatural instinct if you can it frees up some points so you can get more jewel sockets for more fevered minds!

Feel Free to check out my profile for a guideline if you want.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
"
"
banthom wrote:

id start with getting yourself a large cluster to pop in 2 mediums, similiar to this
, also pick up an unnatural instinct if you can it frees up some points so you can get more jewel sockets for more fevered minds!

Feel Free to check out my profile for a guideline if you want.

I appreciate that. Unfortunately there are no jewels like that available. The passives on the large jewel look nuts and I would love to try it out. I'll keep looking.
You can craft it yourself if you want

alt/regal or chaos spam it , sooner or later you will hit it :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info