[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

and what skill is the best for this build in your opinion?
Last edited by Rembovoz on Jun 16, 2020, 9:42:17 AM
Was such a fun build! What's everyone going to play instead in 3.11? Or might there be life with this build and another skill?
Hearing good things about Arcanist Brand with Wave of Conviction. Haven't leveled any characters yet, but people are reporting 2-3 links stomping bosses in story mode thus far.

I've somehow managed to salvage something out of this build. In before triple nerf, my hideout's tooltip was at 220k average damage which is around 12m DPS on POB per brand, and that's on 3.5k life, 5.5k ES, and 12k mana.

I really wanted to make this build work as I find the gameplay suitable to my playstyle (even with the brand recall nerf), and at the moment, with the gears above, I'm running on 6k ES and 10k Mana and a hideout tooltip of 150k average damage.

Changes I've made:
• Armour
• Pain Attunement
• Wrath on blood magic to activate pain attunement
• I did not get the corrupted soul notable
• I switched to 1 fevered mind with 100% mana cost
• Voidbringer Gloves (i picked one with elemental weakness on hit implicit)
• Linked wave of conviction with awakened curse on hit to inflict conductivity on top of elemental weakness
• Overcharge anointment on amulet.

Offense stats with the new set:
• 150k average dmg tooltip (w/ awakaned chain support for fast clears, goes up to 170k average dmg tooltip with awakened lighting penet)
• 44% lightning penetration (w/out awakened lightning penetration)
• Max all 3 charges during regular mapping (overcharge on amulet anointment)

Deffense:
• 68% atk and 67% spell block without flasks (easily gets maxed out with flasks)
• 6k ES
• 10k Mana
• 75% all resistances (Except chaos ofc)
• 30% MOM + Watcher's eye clarity MOM (20%)
• Ivory tower's unique effect.

Review: In regular mapping, clear speed and boss damage is still top notch, and 20 waves of simulacrum can still be done in around 11 minutes. Survivability wise, just need to immediately run out of DOT skills like Kosis' and Shaper's beam...
"
SaintIthuriel wrote:

Deffense:
• 68% atk and 67% spell block without flasks (easily gets maxed out with flasks)
• 6k ES
• 10k Mana
• 75% all resistances (Except chaos ofc)
• 30% MOM + Watcher's eye clarity MOM (20%)
• Ivory tower's unique effect.

Review: In regular mapping, clear speed and boss damage is still top notch, and 20 waves of simulacrum can still be done in around 11 minutes. Survivability wise, just need to immediately run out of DOT skills like Kosis' and Shaper's beam...

so why the chest swap? Is the timeless more useful somewhere else?
With the old set-up, it was very vulnerable to chaos dmg, plus corrupted soul makes you susceptible to one hit k.o. attacks as half of it goes to your ~3k hp, which is quite low. From the chest swap, all chaos dmg is shouldered by 10k mana, then removing corrupted soul from timeless lets your 7k ES and 10k mana get all those, which for me is working better after the triple nerf...
"
SaintIthuriel wrote:
With the old set-up, it was very vulnerable to chaos dmg, plus corrupted soul makes you susceptible to one hit k.o. attacks as half of it goes to your ~3k hp, which is quite low. From the chest swap, all chaos dmg is shouldered by 10k mana, then removing corrupted soul from timeless lets your 7k ES and 10k mana get all those, which for me is working better after the triple nerf...

I got 58% chaos without doing too much... idk. POB shows the build is 10% off and thats about it, idk why change anything, leveling is going smooth so far as psuedo-sff even
anyone got a POB with the 3.11 tree now that u cant stack fevered mind etc. ?
pob 3.11 pls... thanks in advance
Why are we not looking at indigon for mana cost scaling now? and you might want to recheck void bringer in league :(
Last edited by Nchi on Jul 1, 2020, 7:29:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info