[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
Frauztea wrote:

decided to go for a life and mana recovery belt, shame about the tier 2 but don't want to roll over it so ill use it and maybe work on another one

I honestly didn't know if was possible to get both life and mana recovery rate on the same belt. Might have a try at crafting something similar.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 16, 2020, 12:45:08 PM
How do you use RF? I copy your build and everything seems find excepts when I activate RF my HP will run out so fast even when in my hideout lol
"
rukgrukg wrote:
How do you use RF? I copy your build and everything seems find excepts when I activate RF my HP will run out so fast even when in my hideout lol

You don't have to use the normal skill, but only the Vaal side of it, when it's ready!
"
rukgrukg wrote:

Are you using a militant faith timeless jewel? A "converted by venarius" militant faith variant (the jewel doesn't show up properly in POB) will change nearby keystones into the agnostic, which should allow you to permanently sustain RF once your mana pool is large enough. Also as the previous guy says, if you don't want to give up the sustain you can opt to only use vaal rf at bosses.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 16, 2020, 2:54:39 PM
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
Frauztea wrote:

decided to go for a life and mana recovery belt, shame about the tier 2 but don't want to roll over it so ill use it and maybe work on another one

I honestly didn't know if was possible to get both life and mana recovery rate on the same belt. Might have a try at crafting something similar.

yeah i was looking at mod lists and decided it would be worth trying for lol, so i made a shaper/warlord combo stygian and used lucent,corroded,metallic,pristine fossils in 4s resonators shouldnt bee to hard to hit, just annoying buying fossils and resonators
Thank you for the level 90 skill trees, but I think the one including cluster jewels is not working properly.
My lightning golem dies very fast. Does this also happen in your build?
"
Umbertel wrote:
Thank you for the level 90 skill trees, but I think the one including cluster jewels is not working properly.

Unfortunately I can't find a way to make the official site's passive tree display cluster jewels. You should be able to seem them if you put my pastebin link into path of building though.

"
rukgrukg wrote:
My lightning golem dies very fast. Does this also happen in your build?

Yes this will happen with the golem as you reach high level content. Potential solutions might be a minion/totem elemental resistance support or a cwdt setup with your golem but I find myself already starved of gem sockets. At this point I just accept that I have to recast my golem regularly if i want to keep up the buff.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 17, 2020, 4:48:21 AM
i et conductivity from a ring! what spells i should use on the free hand gem slots? maybe more defensive links?
"
Miqui wrote:
i et conductivity from a ring! what spells i should use on the free hand gem slots? maybe more defensive links?

with the extra gem slots you could use cwdt bladeblast to apply unnerve. If you want something more defensive cold snap would also work for the chill effect.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 17, 2020, 8:29:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info