[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

Thank you for your build! It realy amazing!

But I have some problem.

1) No mana/health regen. It is really nasty but solve with mana flask. But when big hits come it is problem.

2) Ele reflect. I'm dying on ele reflect map and on Atziri.

What can be done with this?
"
Titanium wrote:

But I have some problem.

1) No mana/health regen. It is really nasty but solve with mana flask. But when big hits come it is problem.

Yeah those two mods are a problem

For reflect and atziri ,you can pick up 2 cheap rings with "you and your minions take x% reduced reflected elemental damage" as swap-outs to make you reflect immune.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/PvrKa47hL

Cinderswallow flask is a potential solution for no regen maps but they can still be somewhat painful to run.

usually though I just find them too much hassle and avoid/reroll maps with those mods.

Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 17, 2020, 9:00:17 AM
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
Titanium wrote:

But I have some problem.

Yeah those two mods are a problem

For reflect and atziri ,you can pick up 2 cheap rings with "you and your minions take x% reduced reflected elemental damage" as swap-outs to make you reflect immune.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/PvrKa47hL

Cinderswallow flask is a potential solution for no regen maps but they can still be somewhat painful to run.

usually though I just find them too much hassle and avoid/reroll maps with those mods.

Thank you for you answer!

I think bis rare ring must be with mana, life, "you and your minions take x% reduced reflected elemental damage", "X% damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds when hit" and resistances.

And another idea. I think best Watcher's eye is "10% of damage taken from mana before life" and "20% damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds when hit" and resistances. It gives 42 % damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds when hit. Good plus to survivability.
Hey there.

Nice build! Doing good for me so far.

Maybe dumb question, but how do you get the 6th Brand I saw in your videos? I am at 5 atm.
"
splitted2828 wrote:
Hey there.

Maybe dumb question, but how do you get the 6th Brand I saw in your videos? I am at 5 atm.

5 brands is completely fine, the difference in clearspeed between 5 and 6 brands isn't really noticable. I was originally using a medium cluster jewel with grand design to reach 6 brands but recently switched it out for a brand loyalty/chip away jewel to improve my single target damage.
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
splitted2828 wrote:
Hey there.

5 brands is completely fine, the difference in clearspeed between 5 and 6 brands isn't really noticable. I was originally using a medium cluster jewel with grand design to reach 6 brands but recently switched it out for a brand loyalty/chip away jewel to improve my single target damage.

Ah I see. Thanks for the really quick reply!

If you don't mind, could you take a quick look at my profile and give me a hint what I should upgrade next? I got like ~80ex budget atm.
"
splitted2828 wrote:

If you don't mind, could you take a quick look at my profile and give me a hint what I should upgrade next? I got like ~80ex budget atm.

At a glance most of your gear is fine but you still have some options for upgrades, ordered by approximate cost:

-run betrayals until you get vorici in research for a white socket on pledge of hands. This will let you swap chain in and out of your gem setup for better mapping speed.

-rings,belt and gloves can be upgraded to ones with higher mana rolls relatively cheaply (alternatively for rings you can look to craft a higher tier "mana/damage taken gained as mana" mod).

-for the belt upgrade, if you're willing to spend a bit more, you can look for one with increased mana or life recovery rate, plus good life and mana rolls

-you can upgrade to awakened versions of elemental focus and controlled destruction for a small damage boost.

-a two stat watcher's eye with either "damage taken gained as mana" or "increased mana recovery rate" as the second stat would help with mana sustain.

"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
splitted2828 wrote:

At a glance most of your gear is fine but you still have some options for upgrades, ordered by approximate cost:

-run betrayals until you get vorici in research for a white socket on pledge of hands. This will let you swap chain in and out of your gem setup for better mapping speed.

-rings,belt and gloves can be upgraded to ones with higher mana rolls relatively cheaply (alternatively for rings you can look to craft a higher tier "mana/damage taken gained as mana" mod).

-for the belt upgrade, if you're willing to spend a bit more, you can look for one with increased mana or life recovery rate, plus good life and mana rolls

-you can upgrade to awakened versions of elemental focus and controlled destruction for a small damage boost.

-a two stat watcher's eye with either "damage taken gained as mana" or "increased mana recovery rate" as the second stat would help with mana sustain.

And thank you again! Will give those all a shot soon!

Take care!
Hi Does the carved to glorify faith number matter on the militant faith jewel and if so do we want high or low numbers ?

Thanks
Last edited by Andyb1981 on Apr 18, 2020, 4:01:48 PM
"
Andyb1981 wrote:
Hi Does the carved to glorify faith number matter on the militant faith jewel and if so do we want high or low numbers ?

Thanks

As long as it says Venarius the number doesn't matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info