[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
dumbdmub wrote:
is this build viable if play ascendant?

You could probably make it work with ascendant, the hierophant + trickster mini ascendancies would be pretty good together. You do miss out on some QOL stuff (elemental ailment immunity, additional brand etc.) but those aren't a core part of the build.

The main issue would be finding another way to get transfiguration of mind (maybe with crown of the inward eye or anointing the crusader notable?) and making up the loss 30% of cooldown recovery speed for brand recall. I think you would need a level 4 empower, and cooldown recovery mods on both your belt and boots (for a total of at least 31%) to hit the 150% threshold for permanent brand sustain.

Otherwise the tree mostly stays the same due to already pathing close to the scion starting area.

for the Cooldown, does it work if i use gloves which +1socketd gem
then lvl 7 brand recall (8 if socketed on gloves) and plus 3 from empower 4 (+4 if socketd on gloves)
so basically if i got something +1 level socketd gem, then i have lvl 12 brand recall, plus with 30% from second wind support (21 and 23%), i will got threshold 150% cooldown, right?
"
DK1988 wrote:
New player here.
Would you recommend any other passives for the last small cluster jewel other than scintillating idea?
What Major pantheon would you recommend for this? for Mapping and Bossing

I have personally not been too impressed with any of the small cluster notables except scintillating idea for this build. If you can't get hold of a scintillating idea jewel I would just opt to just not use a small cluster jewel at all and just socket in a normal jewel/abyss jewel that gives mana and life. This would also save 2 skill points that you can use somewhere else on the tree.

For the major pantheon i've taken soul of the brine king to help against stuns.

"
dumbdmub wrote:

for the Cooldown, does it work if i use gloves which +1socketd gem
then lvl 7 brand recall (8 if socketed on gloves) and plus 3 from empower 4 (+4 if socketd on gloves)
so basically if i got something +1 level socketd gem, then i have lvl 12 brand recall, plus with 30% from second wind support (21 and 23%), i will got threshold 150% cooldown, right?

Yes this would also work, however a level 12 brand recall + second wind would give only give 140% so you would still need 10% from somewhere else.

"
judikator wrote:
Hey, build looks really interesting. Thanks for sharing it!
I started to play it right after I saw the concept.

But could you please advise where to place militant jewel? There is no such in your pastebin copy.

Militant faith can be socketed in either of the two jewel sockets in range of elemental equilibrium.

Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 12, 2020, 12:04:10 PM
Hey,

Thank you so much for this build. It is the most balanced build I have ever seen :)
hey im doing your build but i feel like i have no damage vs bosses.
i allready have 3 fevered mind. what should i do ?
"
FredFG wrote:

your running a 5 link with chain, 6th link is huge due to both % more multi and mana multiplier, and chain is a less dmg mod
"
FredFG wrote:

Looking at your character your first priority should be getting 6 link pledge of hands which will effectively double your damage output. If you're specifically having trouble with bosses I would also recommend a vaal righteous fire gem. You can activate righteous fire and vaal righeous fire during bosses which combined will temporarily boost your damage output significantly, then afterwards use a dousing flask to remove the rf burning effect.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 12, 2020, 2:18:06 PM
allready got the 6l staff, what should i upgrade next ?
Following your build and so far everything is great with the exception of a few cluster jewels being somewhat impossible to find. My question is on your PoB you do not have militant faith. Did you drop it?
Militant faith does not show up properly in PoB, that's all. You def want it. It makes you a regen god, traps do 0 dmg in lab... it feels amazing.

You can pick them up for 50c-1ex, just make sure it is Venarius and check your other notables are not screwed by it (wont know till you try!). I got lucky with a second one. Also, know that if you Divine it, it may not stay "Venarius".
IGN: SeriousSlam (Perandus)
Why are you using belt with life recovery rate instead of mana recovery rate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info