[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

@mrmorzan
if i go to flame dash movement skill what gmes should i use to support FD? what could give more survivability and/or buffs/debufss in your opinion?
thanks in advance.
"
rookie81pwnz wrote:
@mrmorzan
if i go to flame dash movement skill what gmes should i use to support FD? what could give more survivability and/or buffs/debufss in your opinion?
thanks in advance.

just flame dash + second wind should be fine.

For more buffs/survivability if you're not using leap slam you could have an additional cwdt setup. Options include bladeblast for extra damage from unnerve, or cold snap for chill if you want more defenses.
thx a lot for your answer.
another question is about large cluster jewel passives. scintillating idea is a must have node but what else would be nice to have? in your example - corrosive elements and widespread destruction. i ve got storm drinker with additional 8% lightning penetration and useless ES leach.
thanks in advance
"
rookie81pwnz wrote:
thx a lot for your answer.
another question is about large cluster jewel passives. scintillating idea is a must have node but what else would be nice to have? in your example - corrosive elements and widespread destruction. i ve got storm drinker with additional 8% lightning penetration and useless ES leach.
thanks in advance

The Lighning pen is ok to have even if the es leech is useless for you. Other than that and scintillating idea, I also like the more generic nodes like corrosive elements, prismatic heart, widespread destruction because the build can make use of all the stats they give.

Honestly though most of the other lightning cluster notables are fine as long as they have a good ammount of elemental/lightning damage.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 19, 2020, 8:49:13 AM
Loving the build so far. I have hit a bit of a wall trying to do higher tier maps with 100% delirium.

https://pastebin.com/8ew0e7Yx

Survivability seems to be a bit of an issue at higher tiers (T14+) so I'll probably have to drop the essence wurm and go for a rare ring with life and mana instead. Thought I can't help but feel that I could go the other way and get more damage to perhaps make the survivability less of an issue.

What are your thoughts on swaping out the cloak of defiance for an Ivory tower to go low-life for pain attunement?
"
Fujibayashi wrote:
Loving the build so far. I have hit a bit of a wall trying to do higher tier maps with 100% delirium.

https://pastebin.com/8ew0e7Yx

Survivability seems to be a bit of an issue at higher tiers (T14+) so I'll probably have to drop the essence wurm and go for a rare ring with life and mana instead. Thought I can't help but feel that I could go the other way and get more damage to perhaps make the survivability less of an issue.

What are your thoughts on swaping out the cloak of defiance for an Ivory tower to go low-life for pain attunement?

low life has a higher damage ceiling, however it generally suffers from low ehp until you get a "x% mana gained as additional es" watchers eye. You also lose both the life regen, and ability to reliably sustain rf from agnostic.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 20, 2020, 7:30:10 AM
Hello, hello congrats for the guide (and congrats on lvl 100 btw) really enjoying it, coming from a low life version first, feeling way more tannky now :-)

I have some questions

Do you use arcane cloak a lot ?

Why not use healthy mind cobalt jemel to increase mana by 20% ?

I was going to ask why not use voidbringer to boost the mana cost, but I see the other advantages of void are related to energy shield so that must be the reason

Hi
i stumbled on this build searching for one that could handle the Simularcum.
currently im still in the storyline and level phase,
but :
at wich level does the build start to work ?
currently the Storm brrands always run out and are ot as constant as in the videos (what am i doing wrong) and recasting 5 Brands cost too much mana.

"
ozark74 wrote:
Hello, hello congrats for the guide (and congrats on lvl 100 btw) really enjoying it, coming from a low life version first, feeling way more tannky now :-)

I have some questions

Do you use arcane cloak a lot ?

Why not use healthy mind cobalt jemel to increase mana by 20% ?

I was going to ask why not use voidbringer to boost the mana cost, but I see the other advantages of void are related to energy shield so that must be the reason

I currently have arcane cloak bound to left click so yes i pretty much use it as often as possible, but i would only do this if you're confident you can regen the mana you spend on cloak quickly.

Healthy mind would actually be an acceptable substitute for a scintillating idea small cluster jewel, losing 5% lightning penetration and the small passive bonuses in exchange for saving 2 skill points. I've just opted not to include it because the tree is already socket starved and my current small cluster jewel also provides corrupted blood immunity.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 20, 2020, 10:45:26 AM
"
Sirais01 wrote:
Hi
i stumbled on this build searching for one that could handle the Simularcum.
currently im still in the storyline and level phase,
but :
at wich level does the build start to work ?
currently the Storm brrands always run out and are ot as constant as in the videos (what am i doing wrong) and recasting 5 Brands cost too much mana.

For main story don't worry about sustaining all brands permanently. Spam brand recall as often as you can and use a mana flask to help with costs.
You need an extra 150% cooldown on brand recall in order to permanently sustain brands but you will probably only start to achieve this once you get into maps.

Current suggestion for this is 30% from hiero sign of purpose, 90% from a level 7 brand recall + level 3 empower, 29% from a 20/20 second wind and a cooldown recovery mod on your belt or boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info