[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
Gnbb wrote:
Hey,
I tested your bulid and I must admit it's really cool. Great dps, nice clearspeed, not expensive at all.
Thanks a lot!

Achievements (deathless):
A8 Sirius
Crusader/warlord/hunter/redeemer
Shaper/Guardians/Elder
Uber elder
Blighted maps T16
Simulacrum 20/20 - two bosses
-100% t16 delirium with juicy sextants and scarabs.

The only downside of this bulid is that you have to use the arcane cloak manually - which I personally don't like. That's why I put arcane in cwdt setup.
Of course, this has its consequences, in this way I create an ultra glass cannon.
In order not to die at every possible moment, instead of atziri flask I added quartz flask + dodge on boots. It works really well, but I must always remember to start the game with flasks :)

I would like to ask you a few questions and show my gear(gem setup):

Which helmet is better to wear?
Spoiler

Body armour:
Spoiler

Gloves (CWDT):
Spoiler

Boots:
Spoiler

Jewellery:
Spoiler

-belt meh (inc elder stygian)

Flasks:

Spoiler

cinder:
or

I wonder what could I improve? Of course, apart from the better mana rolls on rares.

Thanks! Take care.

I slapped my arcane cloak on num pad 2 key, cycle it when I zone into a map, alongside my num lock 5 key for brand recall. so don't have to worry about casting either skill, they just cast themselves when their timers are up.

Seems to work. cleared everything in game etc.
Can any POB guru tell me what my guys's current DPS is? I tried importing the official pob then mine over the top etc. but I get poor results.

I'm strong now, t8 conqs insta die. I just wonder actually how much dps im doing? :)

Cheers,
Matt..

Couldn't find this anywhere. But isn't Brand Recall considered a brand skill? If that is the case, wouldn't Chip Away not activate its 25% increase activation frequency?
"
Mattyd_UK wrote:
Can any POB guru tell me what my guys's current DPS is? I tried importing the official pob then mine over the top etc. but I get poor results.

I'm strong now, t8 conqs insta die. I just wonder actually how much dps im doing? :)

Cheers,
Matt..

Importing your current setup into community POB shows roughly 10 million shaper dps per brand fully buffed, and 6 million sustained dps per brand (sustained = no flasks, vaal rf, onslaught or charges). With conc effect instead of chain this goes up to 19 million fully buffed and 10 million sustained.

"
TeRrYkEn18 wrote:
Couldn't find this anywhere. But isn't Brand Recall considered a brand skill? If that is the case, wouldn't Chip Away not activate its 25% increase activation frequency?

I did some testing on this earlier on in the league, brand recall does not seem to count as a "brand skill" for the purposes of chip away.

Last edited by mrmorzan on May 16, 2020, 6:27:14 AM
I'm considering a push to level 100 (first time I do this with a character) , what change would you recommend to make the character even more tanky ?

- remove arcane cloak from default attack

- replace summon lightning golem with ???

- something else ?
Firstly, I have been enjoying the build so far, so thank you very much for the guide.

What do I do to upgrade my DPS/eHP

Iam at 3914/8514 Life/Mana at lvl 97. Have about 100ex.

Current Gear :

Last edited by spacenoxx on May 25, 2020, 7:42:42 PM
Hey thanks for the build. Made the league pretty fun.
now while throwing around currency because league is ending soon i randomly made this ring and was wondering how good it was for the build?

Bex hinted it will ded in next league. Pepehands
why dont you pick explosive rune, since it gives you an aditional brand?
any updates to the build for the next league?

p.s. the build was insane in Delirium. Did 40/40 challenges easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info