[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
spacenoxx wrote:
"
mrmorzan wrote:
as long as you don't juice the maps too much, 50 ex should be more than enough for 100% delirious t16s.

Thanks a lot.

How to craft the Helmet? I got a couple of helms towork with

lvl 81 and 82 respectively

This is how i crafted my current helm:

find an uninfluenced rare helm with the storm brand enchant that has an itemlevel 80-82 (you've already done this part).

Craft it using essences of greed/scours for the guaranteed life roll and stop once you have one with life + two open prefixes (or if you get lucky life + mana + open prefix) along with at least 2 suffixes that you're ok with.

if you only have 2 suffixes, block off the reamaining one with the crafting bench and then use a crusader orb which should now give you a guaranteed crusader prefix. This means you have a roughly 57% of hitting a % increased mana mod as well as an open prefix to craft mana.
Last edited by mrmorzan on May 11, 2020, 6:27:57 AM
Thanks.

Saw your earlier post after. This is what I made for now.

I also have this Large jewel currently with Overshock. Can I use con. effect instead of Elemental Focus to take advantage of the Shock damage?

Last edited by spacenoxx on May 11, 2020, 7:05:35 AM
"
spacenoxx wrote:
Thanks.

I also have this Large jewel currently with Overshock. Can I use con. effect instead of Elemental Focus to take advantage of the Shock damage?

In theory yes. However because the build is non-crit you would probably need to rework your passive tree and path to breath of lightning if you want to be able to shock reliably.
I've been struggling with deathless Sirius 8 with minions builds, but with this one i had a feeling that i have too much dmg for sirius alrd.

Thanks OP. Love it.
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
spacenoxx wrote:
Thanks.

In theory yes. However because the build is non-crit you would probably need to rework your passive tree and path to breath of lightning if you want to be able to shock reliably.

I dont understand. I wasnt thinking of scaling Crit Multi I was just considering Shocking via crticial strike which we do quite frequently or else the Ele-overload is a useless node.

Or is Shock damage based on damage done during a crit strike? If thats the case then you are right.

ALso could you suggest alternate pathing if its possible ?
"
spacenoxx wrote:
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
spacenoxx wrote:
Thanks.

I dont understand. I wasnt thinking of scaling Crit Multi I was just considering Shocking via crticial strike which we do quite frequently or else the Ele-overload is a useless node.

Or is Shock damage based on damage done during a crit strike? If thats the case then you are right.

ALso could you suggest alternate pathing if its possible ?

The build usually hovers around 5% crit chance which is good enough to proc elemental overload fairly often but makes is hard to rely on crits to apply shock.

I actually forgot that conductivity also gives a fairly large flat shock chance so as long as your cwdt is procing a lot you may not need to path to breath of lightning. If you do still want to path to it you would probably need to give up the stave block nodes which hurts survivability but would bring your chance to shock up from 20% to 35%.
Last edited by WraeclastianWine on May 12, 2020, 8:05:54 AM
I'm not seeing a lot of value out of leap slam and wondered if it's just me. I seem to kill everything on T15/16 maps before i can jump on their head to get fortify and endurance charges. This causes me to have extremely inconsistent up-time to these buffs to the point of me wondering if something else might be better. Has anyone experimented with a different movement skill that would get us around the map faster with any potential upside to leapslam?
"
wickster92 wrote:
I'm not seeing a lot of value out of leap slam and wondered if it's just me. I seem to kill everything on T15/16 maps before i can jump on their head to get fortify and endurance charges. This causes me to have extremely inconsistent up-time to these buffs to the point of me wondering if something else might be better. Has anyone experimented with a different movement skill that would get us around the map faster with any potential upside to leapslam?

some people who find leap slam clunky are using dash/flame dash + second wind instead.
Last edited by mrmorzan on May 15, 2020, 5:21:48 AM
Hey,
I tested your bulid and I must admit it's really cool. Great dps, nice clearspeed, not expensive at all.
Thanks a lot!

Achievements (deathless):
A8 Sirius
Crusader/warlord/hunter/redeemer
Shaper/Guardians/Elder
Uber elder
Blighted maps T16
Simulacrum 20/20 - two bosses
-100% t16 delirium with juicy sextants and scarabs.

The only downside of this bulid is that you have to use the arcane cloak manually - which I personally don't like. That's why I put arcane in cwdt setup.
Of course, this has its consequences, in this way I create an ultra glass cannon.
In order not to die at every possible moment, instead of atziri flask I added quartz flask + dodge on boots. It works really well, but I must always remember to start the game with flasks :)

I would like to ask you a few questions and show my gear(gem setup):

Which helmet is better to wear?
Spoiler

Body armour:
Spoiler

Gloves (CWDT):
Spoiler

Boots:
Spoiler

Jewellery:
Spoiler

-belt meh (inc elder stygian)

Flasks:

Spoiler

cinder:
or

I wonder what could I improve? Of course, apart from the better mana rolls on rares.

Thanks! Take care.
Last edited by Gnbb on May 15, 2020, 1:39:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info