[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
rukgrukg wrote:
Thank you for your amazing build! I really want to try it but just searched for a watcher's eye with clarity mods and found out that it's 40+ ex. Is the watcher's eye necessary though? Is there any replacement? I don't think I can afford it :(

The Watcher's eye is not strictly necessary but it does add some Ehp to the build.

By the way you don't need a watchers eye with 2 stats, just the " X% damage taken from mana before life". You can pick up a perfectly rolled one for under 2 ex.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/nWzZ2f0
"
Enoooooch wrote:

So I just tried timing it in hideout, I think the results are different every time. With 1.16sec brand recall cd, my brands time out after ~70s in my first trial, and ~100s in the second trial. I feel like I'm getting roughly the same duration in maps. If they can last up to 5 mins like in your test, then it's fine as I would have finished a map anyway. But <2 mins is kinda short and it's annoying to recast them :/

Done some more testing at 1.16 seconds and i'm consistently getting anywhere between 3-5 minutes for the brand duration. Are you sure your brand recall is being used as soon as it's coming off cooldown?
Howdy! First of all, thanks a lot for sharing this build. Just glad to see that the Agnostic keystone is finally being used. And i really like stat-stacking builds, that provide great results - this is my most effective character so far.
Though i managed to fail my first simulacrum with this build, I still got a consolation prize - Unnatural Instinct jewel. Never used this before, and, feeling socket- and skillpoint-starved,have to ask - can we get any substantial benefit from it?

"
DarkDrow wrote:
Howdy! First of all, thanks a lot for sharing this build. Just glad to see that the Agnostic keystone is finally being used. And i really like stat-stacking builds, that provide great results - this is my most effective character so far.
Though i managed to fail my first simulacrum with this build, I still got a consolation prize - Unnatural Instinct jewel. Never used this before, and, feeling socket- and skillpoint-starved,have to ask - can we get any substantial benefit from it?

unnatural instinct might be pretty good in the jewel socket next to mystic bulwark.

You would probably need to path around the other way to Prodigal perfection but putting the gem there would save 2 skill points and give you: 44% increased spell damage while wielding a staff, 37% increased lightning damage, 15% increased maximum mana, 20 maximum mana, 4% chance to block spell damage, 2% chance to block attack damage, 6% chaos res, 40% increased effect of golem buffs and 24% increased golem life.

Bear in mind you would also lose out the effect of mystic bulwark itself (6% spellblock, 15% maximum mana) as well as the small mana node leading up to prodigal perfection (5% mana, 10% spell damage).

Edit: you would probably also need to spend some of the points saved to path down to the jewel socket below battle rouse so you still have enough sockets for 4 fevered minds.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 15, 2020, 3:20:28 PM
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
Enoooooch wrote:

So I just tried timing it in hideout, I think the results are different every time. With 1.16sec brand recall cd, my brands time out after ~70s in my first trial, and ~100s in the second trial. I feel like I'm getting roughly the same duration in maps. If they can last up to 5 mins like in your test, then it's fine as I would have finished a map anyway. But <2 mins is kinda short and it's annoying to recast them :/

Done some more testing at 1.16 seconds and i'm consistently getting anywhere between 3-5 minutes for the brand duration. Are you sure your brand recall is being used as soon as it's coming off cooldown?

I'm pretty sure it depends on your ping.

My usual ping to EU servers is around 50 ms, although it's fairly unstable so it's mostly in the 50-80 range. I get ~100s uptime on my brands with a 1.20 second recall cooldown.

I switched to the Texas server (180-220 ms ping) and my brand uptime dropped to less than 60 seconds.

I guess it's tracked server-side and there's either some rounding or desync going on that actually makes it so there isn't one universal value that allows for permanent brand uptime.
Last edited by Sek on Apr 15, 2020, 3:33:35 PM
Ignore this question as i was looking at the non jewel cluster tree .

Thanks
Last edited by Andyb1981 on Apr 15, 2020, 4:30:05 PM
hello. thanks for your amazing build. i have the same issue with brand recall but it might be related to a connectivity spikes as was mentioned early in the thread or because i play on ps4 and it is really painful process.

i have a question - how many brands should i have in total? now i have 5 but on your videos i believe i saw like 6 or more. maybe i missed something? is there a way to calculate them? i mean do you know which passives and skills grant additional brands?

and another question is - i use cluster jewels and was able to craft them so i use your cluster jewels tree. the question is why did you spend 2 skill points to get Precision? i mean highly likely you need some dexterity and Precision will give you 20. if so you can get Agility node near Elemental overload only for 1 skill point it will give you 30 dexterity. does Precision have anything important to spend additional skill point on it?

can we use mindspiral?
I am playing this build and really enjoying it, I think I can try and answer these as I think I am understanding it quite well in my play (have done T16 100% delirious with ease, no awakened chain yet), OP can correct me if I am wrong :)

"
Miqui wrote:
can we use mindspiral?

ES Does nothing for you, so you are better of with a rare helmet with %mana and flat mana as well as life + res.

"
hello. thanks for your amazing build. i have the same issue with brand recall but it might be related to a connectivity spikes as was mentioned early in the thread or because i play on ps4 and it is really painful process.

i have a question - how many brands should i have in total? now i have 5 but on your videos i believe i saw like 6 or more. maybe i missed something? is there a way to calculate them? i mean do you know which passives and skills grant additional brands?

and another question is - i use cluster jewels and was able to craft them so i use your cluster jewels tree. the question is why did you spend 2 skill points to get Precision? i mean highly likely you need some dexterity and Precision will give you 20. if so you can get Agility node near Elemental overload only for 1 skill point it will give you 30 dexterity. does Precision have anything important to spend additional skill point on it?

Re Precision - You need Dex for gear/gems. Also attack speed is good for leap slam, cast speed affects brand firing, movement speed is always nice.

He had 6 brands originally but when he realised that the best combo was Chip Away and Brand Loyalty you lose a brand but get a lot more dmg. You can only have max 2 brands attached to an enemy for single target, so whether you have 5 or 6 does not matter really, especially if you have Chain/Awakened Chain linked.
IGN: SeriousSlam (Perandus)

decided to go for a life and mana recovery belt, shame about the tier 2 but don't want to roll over it so ill use it and maybe work on another one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info